"oh, hehe, hey, I've heard a lot of things about black guys... ;)"

>"oh, hehe, hey, I've heard a lot of things about black guys... ;)"

this scene got kinda weird for a Disney movie

Then he stabbed her and stole her purse

But she's black.

He's not even black he's like samoan or some shit.

>Hawaiians
>black

This must be the episode that Raimi directed.

>Hawaiians
>Not black

Tribal savages by another name.

>anything not white is black
American "education"...

That's not what I said.

Hawaiians are black as night.

Islanders are not negroids you dumb ape.

>From Fed with knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrials to child care services
What the hell kind of career did this guy have?

No but they are black. Look at their fucking skin.

Probably did some dumb nigger shit to get demoted after clawing his way to the top.
Even niggers with outlier IQs exhibit antisocial behavior similar to their substandard counterparts.

>and what is that amazing smell!
*inhales deeply*
>black guys!

Disney is getting really weird

"black" refers to sub-saharan african dindus you dumb fucker, it has almost nothing to do with skin color.

If you take a white then give them a heavy tan they aren't suddenly black.

Pic related

they are island niggers, they are niggers the same way the bantu, the bushmen, sudanese and congoloids are all niggers

are you australian?

Don't embarrass us true whites by acting like a retard user. You fit in better with the group you spit on

I wouldn't go so far as to call the brother fat, I mean he got a weight problem. What's the nigga gonna do? He's Samoan

Not going to deny it becuase I've seen some big, dark, and bald islanders before, but proof?

It just seems like full nigger to me.

Judging by some of the other shit in the movie, I'm guessing he blabbed that he met aliens, they thought he was crazy and he lost his previous job

He was voiced by Ving Rhames so he was probably supposed to be black.

Did anyone else think he was in the right? I mean you really don't get the feeling that Lilo's sister is properly providing for her, what with jumping between jobs. He's a social worker, it's his job to make sure children are raised in a stable home, and judging by the evidence he can see, it's easy to understand why he thinks the state may need to take custody.