JJ Abrams ruined Leia

Fuck you JJ Abrams!

Instead of giving her a great role as a force user, helping Luke with his Temple and training young Jedi's, he instead gave her the most boring role as a General with nothing to do in Force Awakens apart from "feeling" Han Solo's death.

Now she is in a coma and won't be able to shine in the new Episodes.

I don't know if they finished filming all her scenes for Episode 8, but I can bet she did nothing again and was just a General (because that is how JJ wrote her to be in TFA instead of beginning the story with Luke training Jedi, showing the world peaceful and happy since that is how Episode 6 ended and then he could have had Leia along with Luke as a force user since Luke promised in Episode 6 that that is what Leia would become).

The whole system is done fucked

Didn't get enough replies in the last thread, huh?

TFA was a crock of shit, and Jar Jar Abrams is a pretentious hack. Piss on his movie and piss on what he did to our beloved characters. May many negros put their bits in his belly and give him anal aids.

Jar Jar was literally given the keys to the greatest kingdom film franchise, ever. And then he pays attention to a bunch of ninny cunts and their Jewish white slavers and takes a once adorable franchise and turns it into a mere shadow of its former brilliance. He should be ashamed. The hack! Every thought every Idea of mine is to find him and tell him to his face but that would be having a go at the messenger, the true masters of evil are the dykes who now runs Lucas Film and the Rat, the rat must be made to pay for what they have done.

Agreed.

>last trilogy of Star Wars
>squander one of three movies by copying the plot and sequence of events a previous movie

They could have gone anywhere else with any number of characters, instead they reduced it to some Politically Correct, progressive piece that wasn't even as good as Episode 2. Episode 2, although incredibly shitty, had a more compelling story. It was poorly executed, yes. But at no time did it stop being logically coherent. The Force Awakens starts off stupid and gets dumber as the film progresses. Ren arrives on the planet and kills everyone in a village where this Map was supposed to be; the original guy who had it and all the people he would have lived with up until that time. Even the rebel ship they destroy. The actress who looks like she's having a confused puzzled look one moment and then barely has it together the next when Finn is explaining himself to her, she looks like what are you, then has this I'm about ready to burst out laughing, face. Han has to be the dashing smuggler he was the first time we meet him and Oh Look, now BB8, this so important droid that has a map to Luke or something, is taken by Han when he meets the pirates because one of the pirates has to go, "Oh, that's the droid the first order is looking for, now we have to kill you, Han."

I hate the Force Awakens.

>May many negros put their bits in his belly and give him anal aids.
Wait what the fuck?

btw OP here, I did not write this.

I never bring up any racism when I criticize JJ because it has nothing to do with race and I like Finn as a character but absolutely hate what JJ did with the directing of TFA.

>muh EU
Nobody cares

I having read any of the EU books.

I am going along with what Luke said in Episode 6.

Leia SHOULD have been a force sensitive Jedi and not a bland General in 30 years time after Episode 6.

The story doesn't bother me that much. Star Wars was always light on logic and coherence with its plot and character development.

The problem I had is that JJ can't stop directing in a spazzy way where nobody can sit still for 5 seconds. Everyone is always running around, out of breath and there is no time to set the scene and absorb the feel of a location or characters or anything really. It's always a rush to get from one action sequence to another and simplistic characters are due to that reduced to caricatures.

On top of that the imperials thus far had a relatively somber and stern look to them but in JJverse they're doing slapstick jokes, yelling out nazi-style speeches and generally buffoonish. They couldn't even make Phasma into a legitimate character and reduced her to a joke.

Even he Han Solo reintroduction, which could easily set the whole tone for the sequel trilogy is cut short immediately so we can have a game of running around a cargo ship with some marlboros and cartoonish gangs which we'll never hear from again.

>The problem I had is that JJ can't stop directing in a spazzy way where nobody can sit still for 5 seconds. Everyone is always running around, out of breath and there is no time to set the scene and absorb the feel of a location or characters or anything really. It's always a rush to get from one action sequence to another and simplistic characters are due to that reduced to caricatures.
EXACTLY HOW I FEEL

Rogue One absolutely nailed how the pacing should be

I feel the same user.
Now watch all those neo-Sup Forums calling that a "snoozefest", or I don't know which buzzword is trendy now

Wow user I'm sorry but Rogue One was complete garbage in the first act, far away from nailing anything

You are in the wrong

What happened to her? Did the new role give her enough money to relapse?

I bring up race all the time because I'm anonymous and therefore I'm gifted with abilities I don't have in real life. I mean I do have these gifts but one doesn't show these gifts to just anybody. Anonymously, I'm as awesome as they come.
And by the way, no one cares if you're racist or not. This is Sup Forums, not leddit.

cfdxz

The rest of the film was garbage but it's the little things that jumps out at you. Like this yellow thing that had to be Female and had to be OLDER than Yoda. It's like they decided to feminize EVERYTHING that was iconic about Star Wars. And that's the thing, it wasn't that the original characters were male but that they were iconic people in iconic memorable situations and are literally the definition of intrinsic statutes of pop culture. The Femanazis at Disney and Lucas film couldn't tolerate this though because it didn't fit into their girls can do anything narrative. So they unleashed what they hoped would be either as memorable, or as impactful to pop culture. It reminds me of a time during the BMX biking craze when we'd be biking or skate boarding or playing those old coin up games. And the girls who were there wasn't the center of attention so they would go out of their way to get involved and then, Fuck it all up. It wasn't their thing but they wanted to be acknowledged in the way we were. When all they had to do was just stand there and be girls, them having pussies was incredible enough, right; but their pussies alone, and their smell and the look of them was more than enough to get attention, and it's not like we didn't acknowledge them, on the contrary we all wanted to talk to do and would literally do anything to get a hello from them. However, there were times our attention was on other things, and the girls just couldn't handle that. They did it again but this time, it was the most iconic series ever, and they Done Fucked It UP! I hope Carrie Fisher pulls through.

Sorry about mucking up the grammar, guys. My head hurts from drinking too much last night. And, I'm having some candy flavored Vodka with my herbal tea. You know to take the edge off of last night. Got some VSOP, and I'm gonna finish that fucker in a minute. Life is fucking awesome, BITCHES!

Im not though

Sad thing is Star Wars EP7 made billions and is still being praised

Main army of the New Republic, is called "the Resistance".

i am the only autistic cunt that's triggered by this ?

>Force users must be identically robed lightsaber wielding warriors.

Sorry bud those days are. We're back the good Jedi fluff.

Leia sensed that Han had been killed that was indication enough.

It's like living in a waste land of trannies and fags and then there's that one fat, greasy chick who smells of rotten eggs and sour dough. But she has a pussy and everyone else are faggots. And you're not a fag so what do you do?

Star wars will make money by default because kids will beg their parents to see it. Star Wars is too big to fail now.

They couldnt call the rebellion again

No he isn't

First act of Rogue One has fucking TERRIBLE pacing

I thought we all agreed in this. The movie only became good after rey 0.5 started crying after seeing her father hologram

For 90 minutes Rogue One was shit. The last 30 odd minutes was better, but only kinda. It wasn't that good, the last 30 minutes, but compared to the first 90 minutes it was a welcomed relief. The Force Awakens was shit at the beginning and got shittier as the movie progressed with a fucking bullshit climax and an even dumber ending. Fuck that movie. Rogue One is the best of the two. Rogue one reminded me of the pacing of Episode 2.

You're argument is basically
>SW is not for girls, why put girls in it?
Disney exec: hmm should we ignore 50% of the potential slobs who can buy our shit?

$$$$$$! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think ep7 has fantastic visuals, if the buildup and coreography was better, the fight in the snow forest would be one of the best

i mean it turns out they were pretty lucky to not give her a big role because now carrie fisher is a cocaine dusted turnip

What do you expect a jew to do? Jews only know how to corrupt and destroy, they are the only truely evil race of humans on earth.

That's not what Disney did though. Most of the star wars the force awakens viewers were men, the ones who defends this shit stain of a film, are men. It's not women, but men who supported and bolstered this movie.

They got Star Wars and they Decided to feminize it hoping to dethrone men. It's like that stupid bitch at gawker who wrote an article as to why there wasn't any historical battles in the past where women were involved and then said maybe hollywood should make more historical movies with battles fought by females. The fucking cognitive dissonance is literally off the charts with these people.

Rey is better at flying the falcon than anyone so she's Han, she's already the female leader of the adventure so she's Leia, and she's more proficient in the force than Luke ever was so she's Obi Wan. Disney literally tried to remake three movies into just the one and reduce three characters to a I can do it all, bad ass female. Even the orange fucking shit thing has to be older than Yoda and he center of the party and she has myserious force like abilities and Luke's lightsaber that fell on a gas giant world. When asked, she responds, "Where did I get that plot convenience deus ex machina thing? Well that's a story for another time."

No, it doesn't have fantastic visuals. Episode 2's visuals were better, in fact, all that talk jar jar abrams went on about using practical shots, who had more practical shots than episode 2 and 3? George Lucas has this wide scope way of shooting movies. JJ's shit felt, cramped and uninspired.

The jews even fucked up black music thanks to fuckers like George Soros who believed in Koppers words of engaging in social engineering to change a minority people into an instrument you can use to disestablish the rue of the day. Observe Black Music 1959-1974, and see the golden age of black music and then compare that to 1974-1986 with the advent of hip hop.

And the thing that really fucked me up was that black people saw hip hop as this easier to reach platform and sought to right a great many wrongs with a CONSCIENTIOUS take on their plight and their aspirations and the Jews seeing this decided to take even that from them by promoting this gangsta shit and now a days, trap rap. They're a scourge, those ashkenazi Jews are. It's not the zionist Jews, you know. But the ashkenazi Jews, that are the ruiners of the civilized world.

This. She could've been a great and powerful Jedi teacher working with her brother to restore the Jedi while Imperial remnants attempt to thwart the new fledgling republic through terrorism and acts of swift surgical warfare.

What could have been great.

>being praised

>marketing

Dont live in a bubble ask any normies and they will say "ep7 was awesome"

>I don't know if they finished filming all her scenes for Episode 8,

Months ago, broseph. Try to keep up.

>showing the world peaceful and happy since that is how Episode 6 ended

There wouldn't be a story. That's the thing about sequels. "Happily ever after" can't be if you want one.

Also, for what it's worth, Lawrence Kasdan wrote TFA. So if anyone's to blame, it's the guy who told us there was another Skywalker in the first place.

Princess in a coma, I know, I know it's serious.

Leia's entire character in the OT is part politician, part military leader. making her something vastly different (muh Jedi muh lightsaber muh force) for the sequel would have been absolutely retarded.

Legends material was never canon, even before Disney rightfully cast it all aside. Lucas never gave a fuck about it.

Some of the EU was retarded. Other parts are much better than what we're getting now. And the thing about the EU was that you could basically ignore much of the retarded parts, with most stories having no requirements of previous knowledge other than 4-6.

>some Politically Correct, progressive piece
>BAWWWW WHY CANT MY MOVIES HAVE 100% STRAIGHT WHITE MALE CHARACTERS!!!!

T H I S

First half of rogue one is shit and you know it.

What the fuck mane

>Implying Kasdan had any real input in this abortion of a movie.

They told him to aide JJ, and they gave him a run of ideas that had to be in there, and if it wasn't what they wanted they'd send the script back with little addendums he'd have to rewrite or erase. The Force Awakens was a femanazi film project from inception to its finished product.

It's like how less than 1% of the Ashkenazi Jews in existence are the masters of the world and of how they control almost every big business and media outlet, Anywhere. That's less than 87 thousand people who controls it all.

TFA isn't an indie film, mate, it's a Disney production. you really think Abrams had a hand in developing character arcs? come on, man.

what i want to read is Lucas's treatments for these episodes, which were abandoned by Disney when they decided to go a different route and basically remake A New Hope.

I'm surprised Disney didn't make her the Jedi Master and have her train Rey.

it was kasdan or jj's fault. star wars story group is made up of 6 women and 2 men. women tend to be shit story tellers.

wasn't*

Yeah but no. You are though.

It was JJ's fault. He was in cahoots with the femanazis. I thought his quotes were lies fabricated by Sup Forums but you really need to read his quotes. Guy's all, "Wasp time is at an end, now comes the time of the minorities starting with stroink wymen."

You fucking are though, cunt.

Yeah you are.

I haven't even seen it yet.

It's because liberals never want to actually have power, even when they have power they think they are weak and their enemies are strong. They don't want to be part of a cause which is strong or which values strength.

So even when they are dominant they pretend that they are in the minority, the resistance. The story would have made vastly more sense if it had just been a rogue Imperial terror group that came to prominence in the unknown regions and was causing big problems culminating in a civilization threatening climactic plot in the 2nd movie but instead they blew their load and 'reset' it to 'even' instead of dealing with a novel situation where the protagonists are in a position of power in the galaxy.