Damn, this guy really believes his films are actually good

Damn, this guy really believes his films are actually good.
He probably thinks 'Magnolia' is the biggest cinematic achievement of the 21st century, guaranteed he jerks off to his own movies.
Do you guys think he's gonna die without knowing what a fucking hack he is?

Also, there's only one good Anderson

Damn you sound jelly op

pb&j af

That's not James Cameron

>There's only one good Anderson
>low concept movie Anderson better than PTA
I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson

PTA is the dictionary definition of entry level cinema. He not only steals from better directors, but he does it without any irony like Tarantino.

I am personally fine with it though. Because through PTA, all these freshmen college students will discover Robert Altman, who was the real deal. They will discover Scorsese, the most important American film director of our time, they will discover Kubrick, and the Coen Bros.

Through Altman, they will discover Renoir, through Kubrick, they will discover Ophuls, Scorsese to Fellini. Suddenly they realize PTA was just a child with no original thoughts in his head, that his films just revolve around quoting better directors while adding epic catch phrases like "I drink your milkshake!" and "Pig fuck!" Really there is no bigger clue in to how meaningless his cinema is when the only thing people discuss when mentioning his movies are 'le epic catch phrases, dude!'

You might say great artist steal, but what Picasso meant by this is that great artists are able to understand what works and manipulate it. PTA merely 'mimics'. This is why it is completely obvious who he is mimicking from film to film.

I very much do

Good comment but is this pasta?

His films are trash

Rushmore being his only good film

Korinefag pasta

Watch that one with Dupree and the spic chick

>Also, there's only one good Anderson
That better be referring to Paul W.S. Anderson.

Why would you release a film if you didn't think it was good?

yes

I think Magnolia is genuinely great filmmaking. The way he weaves all these stories and the way the score just takes you to different places is amazing cinema.

Magnolia is awful, what am I missing?

Because you work for a studio and you wanna make money, maybe

The Master is his only good film

>Not TWBB

SPRANG BREAK

Boogie Nights is his only good film

way ahead of his time with that cuckhold theme

He probably doesn't think Magnolia is the best achievement of the 21st century since it was made and realized during the 20th century.

If its 99.999% it doesn't matter if its pastas or not

This is a little much. Boogie Nights was great, and all his others had some brilliant moments. He's still somewhat young and has the time and talent to hopefully get his head out of his own ass and make the best stuff of his career.

Why would you post this stale pasta? It's cringy as fuck and doesn't really say anything.