He's not watching the entire trilogy today

>he's not watching the entire trilogy today

Explain yourselves

I will be visiting friends and family for a Christmas party.

I could watch actually good, shorter and relevant movies today before I visit my family

I just started watching the Fellowship making-off yesterday. Shit is the comfiest.

Ummm... i did that yesterday like any normal person

I watched the hobbit and now im tired...

I intend to drink a lot of alcohol with my friends and have sexual intercourse with a female instead.

I dont watch memevies

I can't spend 12 hours watching 3 movies on Christmas day.

I would but my faggot cousin is here at my family gathering. He'll lord it over me that he liked LotR before I did wjen we were both like 10 years old. Then he'll chime in all the fuckin lines he likes and give his annoying loud commentary. My cousin is one of those people who really exaggerates his laugh so he comes off as someone who has alot of fun. He also laughs at his own jokes. So no Two Towers for me. I'll be drinking with my dad and hiding my smoking from my mom.

Three movies of people walking to a fucking volcano.

I'm saving that for New Year's Day, the comfiness helps with the hangover.

>Then he'll chime in all the fuckin lines he likes
Is there anything worse than this?
Why do people do this? Just watch the fucking movie. It's not interactive, you are just being annoying.

I don't watch fairy capeshit nerd jizz fests.

>capeshit
So what superpower did Frodo have?

When did LOTR become a christmas classic?

Since network TV started repeating it at this time of year. Like The Sound of Music or The Great Escape.

Interesting. Even on German TV they're showing the trilogy on Christmas and I found it odd. Seems like that's a worldwide thing.

I dont like meme movies. I might go to a family gathering and hope to have something good on tv

but i am?

sauron is santa claus

fuck off lotrfaggots

I have a life, family, and fiancee who I will be spending my time with instead of watching 57 hours of Manlet apologist propaganda capeshit.

Wow, your life is so much fuller than all of ours, please tell us how you became such a perfect specimen of condescending assholery?

>I have a life, family, and fiancee

You say it like that's a good thing.

nah, I rather watch the best christmas movie ever made

I'd rather put that time in a roleplaying game. There are so many I've put off, you know? Seen LOTR at least 10 times in its entirety.

Luke Skywalker is a fucking cuck.

Legit getting this right now

>le cuck
Did your mom leave your dad for a nigger or something? Luke can't even get married.

Have you seen The Force Awakens?
>Luke can't even get married.
Show me the evidence. You don't really think Luke's Jedi Order faced the same restrictions as the older one do you?

this was on tv today. i watched the last 10 minutes of it real drunk and laughed on my ass
>[spoilers]IT'S TURBO TIME

By being born better than you. Some people just win the genetic lottery. It's not your fault.

user, the EU is not canon anymore. You need to let it go. Mara Jade doesn't exist. Luke is a permavirgin.

>Luke is a permavirgin.
We don't know that

but more importantly I doubt he had the "no sex" rule like the old order. Everyone knows how fucked up and evil that shit was and how it make Anakin so vulnerable. I reckon the folly of Luke's order was something else.

>He's not trapped attending family gatherings for 2 days

Myron's rant about corporations was funny af and helf up pretty well. It completely went over my head as a kid

This is why a set of good movies that lasts almost all of your visit is essential to take your mind off the familial bickering.