R.E.M. > Radiohead

R.E.M. > Radiohead

Fuck Radiohead

good blowjob!

Both are fucking great bands. Not everything has to be a competition.

Fucking agree

wtf is R.E.M

B8

But Radiohead are shit

Early U2 > Radiohead as well

U2 (Boy-War) > REM > Radiohead >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> U2 after War.

MEET ME IN THE CROWD

What the hell has gone over this cursed board that they shun what was originally THE essential Sup Forumscore band? Is it because of the influx of Normies and Plebs who infested this board and brought forth "fun" music here? Is it the Sup Forums invasion that brought forth the "soyboy" memes and destroyed "pretentious" music to replace it with "masculine" musicians? Or is it genuinely a shift in opinion caused by their constant omnipresence on independent music sites like these? Either way, we're losing too much.

I think people just enjoy shitposting and with the radiohead circlejerk just being accepted as standard, people see quite a bit of potential for harvesting (you)s.

*blocks your path*

You owe me an explanation. Everything i've heard from R.E.M. is Oasis-tier bland radio-friendly pop rock and most of it is not even that catchy. Whether you like Radiohead or not at last they have been pushing the envelope on several different albums.

If there is one band that epitomizes the stereotype of whiny, anemic and bloated "indie rock" more than Radiohead, it's R.E.M.
Goddamn i hate R.E.M.

I hate this board so fucking much, i don't even know why i come here anymore too many contrarians on Sup Forums at the moment.

listen to the albums put out on IRS not "Losing My Religion" and "Man In The Moon"

THATS GREAT

listen to Murmur

am I allowed to like both? Why not just start an R.E.M. thread without bringing Radiohead into it?

nut

yeah but fuck REM too, soyboy faggots.

Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby are U2's best albums.

There completely different bands

Both are good, however, REM is totally better

I AGREE AND THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE AMERICAN

R.E.M. is the ultimate underrated artist
I'm so happy I gave them a chance years ago.

Very epic

I see REM more as an american smiths than radiohead