How would you describe this guys worldview? Isn't he a voice of reason on modern youtube?

How would you describe this guys worldview? Isn't he a voice of reason on modern youtube?

>*exaggeratedly moves eyebrows*

Hates SJWs. Hates the alt-right.

Pretty much just a normie. Probably why he's so successful.

>Isn't he a voice of reason on modern youtube?

I would agree, yes.

He has autism asshole

No fuck you. Let's have a discussion this time.

Sup Forums - YouTube and Politics

What Sup Forums - Television & Film(movie) is this from?

>normie
I would never call myself a normie, but I just fucking hate every radical shit out there.

>Hates SJWs. Hates the alt-right.
this is how the silent majority feels

>how can i make myself look good?

i feel normies in general are more apolitical/indifferent, and hold trending views rather than having a solid stance on anything
you know, the kind that sits on the fence so they can talk shit about anything

YouTvKino

>le mde rip off

>sit on the fence
When both sides are so fucking polarized and gigantically far apart, the fence is fucking huge and most reasonable people are going to be on it.

Sam Hyde is the voice of reason

>YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California, United States. The service was created by three former PayPal employees Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim in February 2005.
I don't see kino or tv anywhere

>le funny coughing man
you can keep your weak shit, reddit

lurk more
>shitposts when adults talk
nah, you're reddit

there's a difference between being politically moderate and sitting on the fence
fence-sitting is when you don't identify with any real singular stance (extreme or moderate), kinda cowarding out of standing for anything

being moderate is atleast standing for something, just not something that clearly identifies you as right or left wing

I'd say ethan's moderate

this

he is the perfect opportunist

>lurk more
I'm waiting, tourist

What Sup Forums - Television & Film(movie) is this from?

There is very little recognition for moderates these days. Most of the mouthbreathers here will call you a fence sitter for disagreeing with even one of 'their side's' policies.

wait harder

>my internet reaction vloggers are kino you're the child reddit fuck!

Okay buddy

mods have allowed youtube posts here for a long time now

stop revealing your newfaggotry, it is offensive

Will you answer or will you go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums before you explain?
You mean only in the last year when tourists like you have constantly spammed and cried on /qa/ because you can't spam this shit on Sup Forums anymore

also prove you've been here longer than me :^)
give me something from before 2009

>moderates
Is there any website for such people? Newspaper? Tv show?

>You mean only in the last year when tourists like you have constantly spammed and cried on /qa/ because you can't spam this shit on Sup Forums anymore
So, you admit that they're allowed now but keep spamming like they're not? If you dont want them here, take it to /qa/ and do your whining there

>also prove you've been here longer than me :^)
yeah, let's get into a 'im a bigger oldfag than you' dick measuring contest and derail the thread further. great idea, newfag.

Jesus fuck this reminds me of a bizarre dream I had last night. Ethan was driving me around LA for some reason and we went to the ghetto by mistake and got caught up in a turf war, and the gang bangers cam after us because he was wearing the other gang's colours. We had to escape by driving off a cliff. Can't remember what happened next.

He disappointed me with not supporting MDE neither when YouTube banned their channel, nor when Adult Swim cancelled their show.

He used to be a fan (literally calling MDE and Tim and Eric his biggest influences on Reddit), and he is supposedly opposed to SJW hysteria, so why not support such a noble cause? His content is controversial enough that he might be the next one SJWs come for.

Trips delivered truth

>failing this hard to justify his posting stupid youtube crap

Lmao are 14?

Just a normal dude.

>So, you admit that they're allowed now but keep spamming like they're not?
They're not allowed. They're only kept up when he is janitoring the board.
>If you dont want them here, take it to /qa/ and do your whining there
This is a board for Sup Forums - Television & Film, this thread has nothing to with Sup Forums - Television & Film. All complaining can be done here and in the offtopic thread.
>yeah, let's get into a 'im a bigger oldfag than you' dick measuring contest and derail the thread further. great idea, newfag.
Looks like my suspicions about you are correct.

>television
>a system for converting visual images (with sound) into electrical signals, transmitting them by radio or other means, and displaying them electronically on a screen.

YouTube IS television by definition.

>alt right
>wanting to stop mass immigration

>this is radical in Euroweenie and Amerilars land

Merry Christmas

"cuck"

SUPPORTING "MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME" DOES NOT QUALIFY AS A "NOBLE CAUSE" AT ALL; AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE, THE MEMBERS OF "MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME" ARE ZIONISTIC.

>tripfag defends youtube

Added to the filter

Just a basic bitch lack of a real worldview. He lacks crucial information to really form informed opinions and lacks a drive to really have informed opinion. He's just a normie.

I wish more people on Sup Forums realized they're basically just edgier normies and that they're not nearly as informed as they think they are.

there's so many things from so many genres/creators that most people will like at least one of them.

Hello Sup Forums!

Ethan doesn't really stand for much, he's just bewildered by both extremes. It's easy to take a strong stance against people who propose literal genocide.

I think fence-sitting is more about not choosing between the controversial and divisive issues. Having no or mixed feelings on the war in Syria, privatization of education, foreign policy, etc. Ethan's beliefs as we've seen so far are basically: don't harass and bully people, discrimination is bad, freedom of speech is good. Even fence-sitters support all of that.

Last time I heard of him was 2012/2013, when he was making retarded but slightly funny remixes of popular videos. What the fuck happened now?

The opposite of what Sam did.

1) How can you tell they are?

2) How does that make it not a noble cause to defend them?

He's not wrong though. Ethan just applies very basic moral tenets to modern social/political issues.

Stop fucking posting this Jew

I made one post ONE fucking post about vape naysh while I was battling diarrhea and needed a shit joke to go on, fuck.

>feeding Thor

Thor has been told why he's a retarded plebeian every day for the past 6 years. it has never changed his obnoxious pleb minded attitude towards cinema or television.