Stop Listening To Rap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DI-DRbf_AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=tCT5ZWSuFtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop killing threads for shit like this

yes Varg I'll listen to decent medieval music ruined by odd electronic ambient snoozefests only from now on

Imagine if you actually liked music. You could make threads about that rather than just complaining about things you don't like.

>he likes music
what a pleb

>rap
>music

people got to stop passing rap off as "nigger music'' a lot of rap is MUH DICK but a lot is really good and has really good melodys like nas
youtube.com/watch?v=DI-DRbf_AZk

no

Yep you're as dumb as your picture.

t.

Rap>>>RnB>>Indie>MSPop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*Vomits*>>>>Rock>>>>>Metal>>>>>>>>Traditional European Folk shit

no

what video does he tell people to stop listening to rap?

it's somewhere in this one
youtube.com/watch?v=tCT5ZWSuFtI

shit tas kid

yeah I'll listen to some larpy, murdering forest dwellers' advice

Tired of feelin' like I'm trapped in my damn mind Tired of feelin' like I'm wrapped in a damn lie
Tired of feelin' like my life is a damn game
Nigga really wanna die in the night time

fuck i hate this new wave of ugly ass wojaks
he used to be relatable now he's just disgusting

>newfag
its just a specific kind of wojak and it most likely was based one the pepe one too

I feel bad for You

Where's classical?

Good instrumental, I mean, for what is rap after all.

That's the problem I have with rap. You can't compare their instrumentals to anything else which has been composed by the artist itself, instead of sampled instrumentals like this. I don't hate rap, but I don't enjoy it as much as other genres. I like to listen to the instrumental rather than the rapper, that's why I like Nujabes for example. (I'm not english so don't mind my errors)

:|

t.pleb

If you think rap is that good then the pleb here...

is you.

Thread

Varg's shit since he came out of prison is worse than Lil Pump

>RnB

What’s Varg up to these days? He still performing the ancient pagan ritual of living off the French welfare system with your stan of a wife?