He's right, y'know

He's right, y'know

Well yeah that's what most straight men think. Women have a hole specially made for us to inserts are dicks in. Men don't. It also helps that some of them are cute and a have a sweet personality.

ryan gosling is my idol

was it autism?

it was ironic shitposting

fucking bluepilled beta cuck fag redditor fag cuck bluepilled numale beta cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

you know when you have a group of men talking and there's a woman there and no matter how good she is at talking like the men she never truly fits in and they don't listen to what she has to say as attentively as they do with each other

Everyone in Hollywood is going say shit like this because their publicist tells them too

Now that The Goose has revealed his true nature, who's his replacement?

Well no woman has ever started a war

wtf I hate cucks now

those dont look like these " "

very wrong

Oh yeah

When's the Trump Curse gonna hit him?

user, are you saying that you're a woman?

Women aren't responsible for crime and rape rates

yeah he is.

that sounds like me only i'm not a woman and instead of a group of men it's a group of people in general

Helen Of Troy
Cleopatra
Boudica
Golda Meir
Margaret Thatcher

No, I'm saying that men don't take women as seriously as they do each other so I don't believe that guy's post when he says that most men think women are better.

I don't know if they are "better" but women make better protagonists than men.

men - start war and rape people
women - physically carry and give birth to all life on earth

the day we can keep sperm on ice indefinitely is the day peace is achieved.

If women are so great how come they let robots fuck them in the piledriver position

>no squirt
what a waste of time

>men don't take women as seriously as they do each other
ofcorse they don't because men like that only care about dick waving.

>I don't believe that guy's post when he says that most men think women are better.
that's because you're a dick waver

>vaginal penetration
gross

I firmly believe that in the future men will look back to this times and think how much of a whipped faggots we were. IF they still exist of course.

DROPPED

NOT /OURGUY/ ANYMORE

Only happens if the woman is ugly. Sorry that your genes suck femanon.

He has literally never met a woman that didn't want to suck his dick, even when his autistic ass brought actual knives into his school to have playfights with.

Dick waving?

Actually, they're more likely to take more masculine, less attractive women seriously. Ones that look like Barbie dolls are assumed to be useless.

ryan gosling seems like he was programmed to only say things that would get him laid

If women are so great how come water gushes out of their bagina

>I believe - on a whole - that women are definitely smarter than men
>I also believe that dogs are smarter than women

>Dick waving?
proving how manly they are compared to eachother.

>even when his autistic ass brought actual knives into his school to have playfights with.
What? Elaborate

I disagree. a protagonist should face hardship. i.e. men go to war; lose their jobs to some swedish cuck's invention; face a meaningful philosophical dilemma. when these types of conflict arise for the fairer sex there's always someone there to catch them. the male protagonist, like in real life, is expected to suffer and overcome adversity.

Woman logic. That's not how it actually works. Sorry you got unlucky in this life.

Goose is a professional actor who doesn't give a flying fuck about the politics of the world or its underlings. One of his bosses told him to say that shit, he shrugged, said it, then went on his way. Most of these actors have to act just as much off the screen as they do on it. Some of them handle it well, others start to believe their own horseshit; see George Clooney or Angelina Julie for examples of people with their heads lodged firmly up their assholes.

>unengaging woman
>no one listens
>men's fault
Woman logic.

is that why he only plays cucks?

>when these types of conflict arise for the fairer sex there's always someone there to catch them
You must watch very few films.

cuck

what a fucking cuck

i bet he licks pussy too

Elizabeth of Russia says otherwise.

Looking the way he does, I don't think he needs to actually say much desu

SAY IT WITH ME SWAMP-KINS!
MADAM

That's some low energy virtue signaling, Gosman.

>Being straight now makes you a cuck.
I always expected to be shamed for being heterosexual by tumblr but I never thought the alt-right would do it.

FIRST LADY MELANIA TRUMP

this is a a seriously gentle man v women thread considering what Sup Forums infact Sup Forums is generally like.
it's nice.

No, I don't think so. The example of was thinking of were nerds talking about video games. And these weren't Sup Forums edgelords who resent women, just regular guys.

We still have Paul Dano.

What does alt-right mean? I keep hearing leftist cuckholds speak of it but ive never seen an 'alt-rightist'. Sounds like a boogeyman made up to demonize ordinary white conservatives.

it's very easy to like women when you have this face,otherwise they would despise you

I wish I had a gf

I grew up with 3 sisters and had 2 girls every month in high school, that doesn't mean I don't know notice girl tendency

back to Tumblr with you

you think Boudica started a fucking war against the Romans?

why not google it, you utter retard?

what a waste of fucking quads

female protagonists are shite for the most part

Dude the tide is turning. The obama years will be laughed at so much in 6 years time.

i don't really know if we're on the same wave length, i'm just explaining what dick waving means.

You'd probably feel more at home on /r9k/ or Sup Forums

But we're talking about male tendency

I think men are better people than women in general. But i do feel inferior to women.

I thought you were

All I get back is fake news. Guess its not real, faggot.

this

Women are on average better human beings, but they are also shit people.