What kino did you download for Christmas, Sup Forums?

What kino did you download for Christmas, Sup Forums?

Timecrimes

Shit was absolute kino

Nice

FUCK OFF AGENT SMITH

The Girl with the Kino Tattoo

>le kino
Kill yourself, retard. Must be the same faggot always making these cringe OPs

>download
Lmao I bought the Fanny and Alexander Blu Ray and enjoyed even more knowing incredible film survives because of me. Did you enjoy stealing so only capeshit and blockbusters can be made? Poorfag kike

Nice try, Chaim, but go falseflag elsewhere

Good goy, keep killing white art so Hollywood can peddle multicultural propaganda, I mean it's nearly 2017 after all.

The Castle of Cagliostro.
It was alright, I'll probably check out Miyazaki's other flicks.

But capeshit and blockbusters are the most pirated movies retard.

It's cringey that you hate the word "kino"

i dont want to be that guy but i will
the original was better

Literally wrong

what did you like better about the US version?

The score, the gothic shot composition, Lisbeth being punk because of her personality disorders, short extension of the story at the end, hacking being more utilized

It was ages ago when i watched it i just remember it being... off-putting, dont remember exactly why
Isnt her look a core part of her character? meaning she appears that way outwardly so that people will be put off by her, not want to get close etc

its basically another james bond movie

Yes but Noomi Rapace came off as coy whereas Rooney Mara comes off as anti-social. I assume it's because they used a screenwriter to add modern characterizations which translated well thanks to the impressive editing. No doubt Noomi's Lisbeth is still the more faithful adaptation.

Not at all.

>daniel craig being stealthy and british
>daniel craig solving shit
>daniel craig fucking women
>violence and explosions
>ending boss fight

felt bondy too me

Ok

meh

>Noomi Rapace came off as coy
i disagree with that
I think roon-roon just seemed a bit more like a "typical" angsty teen than Noomi

>BLACKED
>Yurocuck decimal points
Like poetry

Noomi is a disgusting halfbreed who didn't look like she even belonged in the movie.

degenerate

>it's not raining screeners

REEEEEEEEEEE

Do you download stuff with random quality just for kicks or are you actually retarded?

human eyes can't even tell the difference between 720P and 1080p, what's your point?

Die Hard trilogy (ITS A TRILOGY, SHUT UP)

pleb

Legit film. Fpbp

Hahahah, you mean the pentology? Only 69.99€ with a special figurine of Bruce Willie Shota

The handmaiden.
Very comfy

ehhh

>louis ck
>blacked
100% cuck

>Save me Bruce Willis!
faggot

fuck you

4 is watchable.

4 is better than 3 and 2

Nah 3 is the best one. No argument.

>Nah 3 is the best one. No argument.
2/10. I'm giving you a (You) for mercy

it can if you have a >1080p screen.

>Ohh Bruce Willis what big sweaty muscles you have?! Save me fro terrorists, this Christmas please!

Not everybody can be a patrician like you and love the masterpiece Ghostbusters(2016)

Lethal Weapon

Does anybody collect torrents here?