John Boyega

>John Boyega
>5'8"

Was he a little short to be a stormtroopers?

That's the same height as Mark Hamill.

it must have been hard to type that joke out from laughing so hard at your own brilliance.

And he was a little short to be a stormtrooper. Famously so.

It's not a joke. I genuinely thought he was too short for the part. I also think it's why the new stormtroopers look a bit short and fat.

Are you 5'8" and upset someone thinks it's too small to be impressive?

He was a little black to be a stormtropper

>Are you 5'8" and upset someone thinks it's too small to be impressive?

That's right, change the subject, that's all your kind know how to do when pressed.

JJ is a evil little goblin

The more important question is, when did the empire start using chimpanzees as stormtroopers? A bit cruel, innit?

Why is this cast so ugly? Ridley, nyongo, and driver. Oh well, at least Adam driver can act

It must be awful being forced to be the one to hold onto the crazy old woman's dog for the photo op.

did Adam bring his dog to the premier?

lol

It's the coke whore's "service dog". Only servicing it does probably involves peanut butter, if you catch my drift

>addresses point
>adds a short rejoinder at the end
>y-you're changing the subject

I'm not, I just said I thought he was too short for the role. Now I really are thinking you're sensitive about your height.

I explained it away to myself that maybe they didn't have the cloning facilities available to them now. I assume one of the first things the new republic or whatever they are called now took away from the old empire was the capabilites to clone troops any more. But that doesn't mean they could keep recruitment to 6'+.

The ugly kike director was self-inserting, obviously

what did he mean by this?

>5'8"

He's actually 5'7"

Eh... Google gave me 5'8". If so that's even worse. I'm surprised he even had the audacity to interview. If I was an actor at that height I wouldn't even have turned up. It's just embarrassing.

What a bunch of ugly fucks, Rey being the fugliest

Your memeing aside, I was pretty shocked to discover how short many actors are. I always though Stallone was huge but he's like 175.

*tips fedora*

>Sup Forums discovering that actors are shorter than they seem
Yuck.

Of course most actors can't tower at heights of more than 6' when half of their career revolves on them being able to fit in the same frame as female actresses.

tall men have weak genes so no. the reason they are a weak gene is because people above 5'8" inevitably run into back problems.

>bribing your dog to red carpet photo shoot
Enjoy your heart attack bitch, hope another one is around the corner

Driver is a decent height. That bitch from GoT is fucking massive.

Whatever helps you sleep manlet

why does carry bring her dog in everything she does

>Whatever helps you sleep manlet
the ironic thing is that you made that statement to put yourself at ease.

>Phasma will never sit in your face

3deep5me

none of these people are ugly, user.

take it with a grain of salt or what have you, but my mum used to work in the industry back in the 90s as a stylist for events like red carpet, and it is an unwritten rule that when a celebrity says he's 6 foot tall, you just nod and agree that he is indeed 6 foot tall, even though moments earlier you took his measurements and got that he's only 5'9-5'10.

point is, always take away 2-3 inches of height

Stupidest post ITT.

People love their dogs brah. Little shit probably gets treated like royalty. Doesn't Tom Hardy do the same thing with his dogs?

Are you okay?

All of the dark siders are around 6'3.

Just not the standard stormtroopers anymore apparently.

Where are daisy's hands?

She's got two handfuls of chocolate booty.

come again?

i'm the same height as gwendoline christie but she would tower over me because i can't wear heels. i had no idea carrie fisher was that tiny though. hope she's not brain dead. the family has been pretty cryptic about her status.