Business idea

give a thirteen year old girl a time machine so she can take more classes

why dont they just go back in time and stop voldemort before he becomes evil?

>give a thirteen year old girl a time machine so she can...

hmmmm what would you have her do?

by blowjobing him to death?

Why don't you shut the fuck up before I dock some points from Gryffindor

have sex with like five copies of herself haha imagine that haha that would be some prank haha safe lad xx

I wish I could go back in time to rape young emma watson on set.

Travel back in time and help me lose my virginity before High School.

So when she goes back in time to take the other class, she's existing in two places at once? I forget what happens but does she jump forward to the original time again?

Why did they have to go back in time if they were already in the timeline where Harry and Hermione saved them?

Nothing personnel kiddo

when she goes back in time she is existing in two places at once, then her day proceeds at normal speed until she reaches the time she travelled back at, at which point the other version of her travels back in time and she just continues as normal

It's a loop you dolt.

Didn't they say there was no knowing what would happen if a past and present You saw each other? Why would they risk the two Hermione's bumping into each other in the hallways?

A better business idea would be creating something that isn't one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Did you make this thread cause you're watching it on ITV?

There's no reason why 2 Hermiones would be in the corridor
Think about it.

not op but that's why i'm here

>tfw remembering how GOAT this film was out of all the others
>that amazing soundtrack
>those awesome end credits

Cuaron made the best film out for the worst book desu

>tfw living in the timeline where cuaron doesn't direct all of the harry potter films and doesn't deliver the best film series of all time

based

I liked Chris Columbus's films
Why did they drop him?

They needed to go back in time to save sirius but in the timeline there in this is already happening, so logically there's no reason for them to bother going back in time since Sirius has already been saved.
If the alternate timeline where they don't go back in time happened then it would have made sense for them to go back in time.

They go back in time because they think Buckbeak died. Dumbelldoor even says that they have the chance to save more than one life.

So they didn't need to go back in time to save Sirius but to save buckbeak?
Do we see buckbeak die ?

Too comfy

>So they didn't need to go back in time to save Sirius but to save buckbeak?
They go back to save both. These two events are inextricably linked.

>Do we see buckbeak die ?
No.

WHEN HE DOES IM GONNA KILL HIM
BRAVO RADCLIFFE

>films
uhhh excuse you Sup Forums but these are movies Sup Forums

how the fuck is the housecup supposed to be fair if one aspie student from gryffindor gets to attend every fucking class

absolutely bullshit

So my point still stands
there's no reason for them to go back in time since everyone's already been saved

>how the fuck is the housecup supposed to be fair

It isn't

OP here, yes

Gary Oldman is based

But they don't know that unlike you, the viewer.

epin meme

Dumbledore has a hard on for Gyffindor

>tfw Gobshite of Fire tomorrow

Suppose I must watch it

>BARTY CROUCH
>dramatic pause
>JUNIOR

david tennant is alright in it but he hardly has any screentime

A lot of characters later in the series didn't really get much screentime in the films despite being quite prominent in the books.

you don't know what business means do you?

He was tired of them.

He was still producer of 3.

actually thats kinda wrong
if you create something so dull and safe(like this series) you'll get the masses. its protomcu

Emma in this kino is so waifu-able

Its because she has curtains in this film. Once she changes her hairstyle...