Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jswebxVzEYA
youtube.com/watch?v=gT47xlDK-iM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck I have those dreams too, I hate them

>Those dreams where you are late for everything

Triggered beyond belief

youtube.com/watch?v=jswebxVzEYA

>mouth feels like the teeth are swelling up and getting loose/clanking around in the mouth
>wake up, teeth hurt

>Dream about driving a car but your body becomes paralyzed and you veer off the road and careen down a steep hill

youtube.com/watch?v=gT47xlDK-iM

Fuck

>abducted by aliens dreams

>dreams
If only.

>it's a schoolday without clothes on dream episode

>I'm oddly fine with it

I'm a beta fag so it's actually a nice dream if I'm confident as fuck

I often have dreams about minor driving violations or accidents, like trying to run a yellow light only for it to turn red before I cross the intersection or trying to brake behind someone and bumping into the back of their car
Also, whenever I get into a fist fight in my dreams I always get super weak and it takes an insane amount of effort just to throw a punch, and even then it's at a speed and angle where it can't actually hurt anyone because I don't have the energy for proper form

>it's a jumping off tall buildings episode

>beating up various family members viciously and they miss every punch while i have the strength of agent smith from the matrix

fuck yeah

Why do people every have these same type of dreams I always have this dream of finding a secret room in my house

The first speeding ticket I got, I had a dream prior to it that day where I got a ticket. Smh.

>it's another "your family and friends are all zombies now and about to eat your flesh" dream

>It's a watching your father get kidnapped while you cant do anything and watch his eyes full of disappointment fade into the horizon
haha my favorite

>it's a fight dream
>your punches move in super slow motion
>it's a running away from someone dream
>you run in slow motion
getting real tired of this shit

>It's a "you missed all school year and now have to take exams" dream

> It's a lying in bed and imagining you're sitting next to a cliff and roll off of it and you startle yourself awake episode

>It's a run in slow motion or get stabbed to death episode

>its a you fell off the side of a trail while snowboarding and are buried deep in snow upside down dream

i dont even snowboard

>dream about flirting with qt
>just lying in a field and talking about life etc
>utter perfection
>wake up
>wow I really enjoyed that afternoon with her
>realise it was a fucking dream

Your life must really be boring if you dream about commiting traffic violations

>dream about acquiring something really cool or valuable
>wake up before you get to use it

>it's a try to beat up that person you hate but your hits do nothing and they just keep laughing their obnoxious fucking laughter because you're powerless episode

>its a "you wake up in a posh apartment and make breakfast" dream
i dont even eat breakfast

can somebody tell me what did Trump say at that event? I still haven't seen the video with audio

Yes it is what's your point

FUUUUUUUCK

Anyone else keep a dream journal/word document? My dreams are so vivid and detailed that I have like dozens written down.
It's so fucking weird because I can remember them for a few hours after waking up but then they're gone forever. Plus it's really satisfying to read a dream from like 3 years ago and go "oh yeah I remember that"

>Also, whenever I get into a fist fight in my dreams I always get super weak and it takes an insane amount of effort just to throw a punch, and even then it's at a speed and angle where it can't actually hurt anyone because I don't have the energy for proper form

this

>every house you enter is vaguely in the shape of your dead grandparent's house

>it's a meet the perfect qt and cuddle in bed with her and everything feels perfect and content and you feel the feelings of true happiness for the first time in your life dream

Yes. It's a good habit. It helps with lucid dreaming and dream recall. It may even help reveal something about reality and yourself.

Always write on the Journal the first thing you wake up. Don't even take a piss.Or else you will lose details.

>cuddling with someone
>wake up
wow kill me

>its a i pretend to care about the boards quality when what i perceive as a Sup Forums thread taking away replies from my meme thread episode

>it's a sleep paralysis night
>dream about little creepy girl in the corner of my room
>know I'm having a nightmare so try and force myself awake
>doesn't work

show her who's boss user

Triggered beyond belief

i have that in real life now. that's what years of drug abuse will do. too scared to go to a dentist.

>it's a dream paralysis and I'm hitting on the creepy shadow girl
>She warms up to me but I wake up

Why?

haha but really delete this

at least half my dreams involve zombies

it's getting a bit old

fuck you brain

>Dream where you get the number of yr favorite actress
>It was all just a dream

It's horrible breh, at the time I'm close to pissing myself in fear but when I finally wake up it's a strange sense of relaxation and relief.

I was at the dentist not long ago and she was picking away at my teeth with the pokey thing like they usually do when a big chunk just came straigt off one of my teeth. It didn't hurt or anything, I just don't know how it didn't come out sooner if all it needed was a light tug.

>dream you take a step and get sent flying into the air really fast

>It's an "oh shit I have so much homework due and I haven't even started it dream
>Haven't been in highschool for 4 years

>look in the mirror
>I'm old, my hair is white and falling, my face is covered in pustules
>wake up
Fucking horrifying.

this

except it's only 2 years

I HAVE THESE TOO

FUCK

What do they mean?

rape her

same, except it's been 6 years

dude you still get those 10 years later before they fade away

>its a you are back in high school dream to finish classes you forgot to take
>you are older than everyone, late, and have a test you didn't prepare for

>dream every night about being with my dream boyfriend
>wake up and realise it's just another dream
>wish for death

>it's a "man I really gotta piss better go use this really convenient bathroom I found and end up pissing the bed" dream

>dream about having a piss
>someone barges in and you turn around
>piss all over the floor
>wake up
>have pissed bed

Back when I was still going to school I'd get dreams about summer break being over during summer break, usually with confusion ensuing because I don't know which classroom I'm supposed to be in when the bell rings

I'm fucking 31 and I still have dreams about being in school sometimes.

>its a dream where all the remaincucks are ritualisticly slaughtered

pissthebedmind

>dream about murdering everyone in an office complex then getting away with it

I don't even work in an office why do i have these dreams

I am always forgetting that I had homework too

Killing Shaw will not bring you peace.

>literally seconds away from having sex
>wake up

>wake up from foot cramp
>go back to sleep
>dream you got up
>dream you got up again
>actually wake up and get up for real

>at a build to spill concert
>controlling their setlist on my phone
>suddenly on a bmx bikes in a parade doing flips over people
>ride to my apartment and make out with my qt neighbor

it was a good dream

28, same. They are sort of entertaining though because I am the same age but everyone else is young and flirtatious.

>meet the woman of your dreams
>have a great time talking all night
>about to kiss her
>wake up
>she never existed
>mfw

When will this shit end. It's been 12 years

>tfw it's the dream where you are trapped in an eternal nightmare with a demon coming for you but you can't move or wake yourself up

>finally wake up in cold sweat

i always have these when napping after work for some reason

remember
thread can be used as proof for /film/
hiro@twitter
save it

Why not you stupid bastard?

i had a dream the other night where i woke up 5 times before waking up for real wtf

>it's a date a really nice girl and then intentionally fuck up the relationship so that you don't feel the heartbreak of losing somebody organically after noticing signs they were losing interest and then not feeling anything after the twenty or so minutes of abject sadness as you listen to them cry

Anybody else forget what emotions feel like? I can't remember the last time I was happy or sad, my brain tells me what I'm meant to feel but it's like the chemicals don't get sent out.

I did this a lot back when I was trying to lucid dream.

>i always have these when napping after work for some reason
Me too, in fact that's the only time I get them. Usually it's some scary shit creeping across my room and pinning me down while I close my eyes and desperately try to wake myself up.

>>meet the woman of your dreams
Dead giveaway

>dreams where you lose everything, things fall out of your pockets while people are grabbing them and like a million things go wrong while you're running out of time

>it's a fighting your high school bully but it's as if you're punching through syrup and they have no effect

Sounds like sleep paralysis. Use it as an opportunity to lucid dream.

how
this doesn't relate to tv or film

>it's a can't breathe dream

>realize i'm in a dream
>flick light switch; nothing happens
>manifest Emma Watson in school uniform
>wake up as the dream realizes what i'm doing

What do they mean by this?

>talking with utterly perfect girl
>you have no social anxiety or confidence issues
>gets to a point where it's so perfect you realise you're dreaming

Dreams about teeth falling out are linked to sexual repression. Go get laid, you kissless virgins.

>it's a "lose your wallet and keys and spend what feels like 30 terrifying minutes ransacking wherever you're at looking for them and then planning on calling all your credit card companies and bank to sort the mess out" episode

One of my favorite famalams.

For me its like my punches are always too short.

>all of a sudden you're back in high school
>you're in a classroom ready to take an exam
>don't realize you're in a dream and start panicking because you finished school fucking 6 years ago
>wake up just when the teacher starts to tell the class how bad you failed the exam

When does this end? What's my brain trying to tell me?

h-heh y-yeah, teeth are breaking and falling out b-b-but its j-just a dream heheh

>its an user is in a parking structure running in slow motion away from someone episode

>its an user is flying like peter pan with a piraye ship down below episode

>its an user needs to solve a math problem to get across a bridge but is too dumb to do it episode

>teeth falling out
>sitting in school with no shirt on
>being at school years after you graduate
>not being able to throw a football/shoot a basketball
>getting shot/stabbed and immediately waking up
>pissing in dream then waking up to piss
>having really bad acne

trying to remember recurring dreams

>it's a "being tickled to death by a badger" dream
>it's a "being chased by headless mannequins" dream
I shit you not, these were both recurring dreams when I was a child. Fuck that.

No it's not, it can be lots of things. Like anxiety or worrying about your appearance too much. I had braces for years so my teeth are pretty much my best feature right now so I'm very nervous about damaging them and teeth dreams occur a lot for me.

yeah it is def sleep paralysis for me as well.

just really fucking weird how it only happens after work like that, i have horrible 10 hour shifts so i'm usually dead tired and having to deal with demons in my sleep almost every time. sometimes i succeed in lucid dreaming too, but nothing much exciting ever happens.

>have nightmare
>its actually preferable to reality