AOTY

AOTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VLO_qaDFbg&t=74s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe if you like garbage tier rapping
Like honestly the rappers themselves are shit who auto tune and reverb themselves to oblivion for no fucking reason

Imagine being so far beyond salvation that this is your actual opinion

I don't know man nothing stood out. Culture 1 > 2

This. Even Without Warning and Huncho Jack are better than this.

>how to signal that you are at the age of 30 or above

t. either Quavo or a wigger with fucking dogshit taste

Really? I mean, really? With all the great, interesting and inspiring music out there you deliberately choose to listen to three guys who dress funny rap with an outdated style that people have been doing for some 10 years over some beats that are so dull that i can't remember how any of them sounds even if i try. Sup Forums really is shit nowadays.

without warning was actually good tho

I like them both, but I've heard people complaining about both mixtapes being lazy-ass. Ironically, Culture II sounds the laziest. It even has a track called auto pilot.

You can’t get more by the numbers than this

t. underage summerfag

fucking why

>Quality Control Music

heh

i don't really get the hype for migos. other than offset it's just super generic, and i generally like trap. they barely even write songs, like it's just repeated phrases. lil pump has more compositional skill unironically

Coltrane without the sax - is he still as good?

lots of newfans hating on migos for doing what migos do

they could stop taking that heroin though

Imagine listening to an album like this without a shred of irony.

How just like this right here now?
(Allllllright)
In the sky it's a bird, it's a plane, nah who dat?
Everybody want me to save them, I can't do that
Gotta little shine and they wonder where the lewd at
The life of an artist I had to pursue that

[Verse 1:]
Superman all the time yea, true dat
That's why I laugh when they ask, "Man where the suit at?"
I love my family love my friends
But when it comes down to money see it all depends

Cause now I got new family, I got new friends
That I never even seen before, where does it end?
See I got loved ones and I got enemies
But at the end of the day I don't know the identities

So they love the entities
And people befronted me for the fame
Breaking in the game
Life will never be the same...
It'll never be the same

And they all like

[Hook:]
You are... My...
Superhero (superhero)
I said (I said)
You are... My...
Superhero (superhero)

Literally memes. Ask someone to explain why Migos are so good and they'll just grab their crotch and mumble something about "culture" and "bangers in the trap nigga". Go on any normie social media- thots, homosexuals, and fanboys post Migos memes nonstop, it's surreal to see.

It's not even the best album of the day

youtube.com/watch?v=6VLO_qaDFbg&t=74s

cringe

this

Dots = 10

Is rather be 8 years older than current then to actually enjoy trash trap music

Back in 2012 they were doing some innovative stuff with music. They were the first to start rapping with a triplet flow and have clearly influenced their peers and other rappers in the industry today.
Although I don't think their music is all that great I feel like you gotta give them respect where it's due.

I'll correct myself. They weren't the first to rap on triplets but they sure as hell made it popular.

I don't take these three serious as artists and their music is just for party's but damn the production on this is great. Bit repetitive at times but it's a nice listen

why was this even a release people were looking forward to? the three have decent features in singles, but who in the fuck that actually gives a shit about music would honestly want to listen to 24 tracks and an hour and a half of 3 dudes summarizing everything they rap right after the bar in one word?

My problem is they literally repeat one of the words after every line. Every goddamn line. Get annoying

kys

no literally you you no-taste having fucking idiot

they literally don't

Takeoff needs to leave Migos and start a solo career. He's the only good one.

>Teenage Emotions had 21 songs
>That QC label compilation from a month ago is 30 songs
>Culture II is 24 songs

What's going on? Are they just trying to game streaming platforms by loading their albums full of songs?

almost all old migos tapes were like 20 tracks long

What's with some of the songs having intros from pretty girls like trap music? And 21 savage trying to sound like 2 chainz and copying his flow a bit.

How do I know which guys which?

pretty much, more streams overall=more money so load the album with as many songs as possible.

literally 2(two) okay tracks and I have trouble finishing those as well, why do people meme migos so hard? this is literally the same as culture, but worse and culture was horrible as well

>culture was horrible as well

(you)

kys my dude

op, can you please fuck off and delete your thread? this is hardly music related

With their early mixtapes that is somewhat understandable though, because those aren't full releases.

What is the deal with the fuckin endless weekly stream of trap albums that sound exactly like every trap album released last year and year before that. The beats have no differentiation in sounds so the only thing to notice is that the same hi hat snare bass sounds are in different configuration. In two weeks or even a year if anyone plays any one of these songs no one will know which fucking artist it's from. The saturation of trap has got to be the worst thing for music right now and I sincerely hope it does within this fucking year.

Fixed the album for myself. Not even gonna bother with the other songs.

i feel like ive heard these beats before theyre so fucking generic, they used the same piano keys almost in the same way on "flooded" that they used on "we the ones" on that quality control tape or whatever
culture 1 was so much better

Last three songs are the only unique tracks on the album

Thought everyone was exaggerating but it's really awful. Becoming mainstream was a mistake. They'll never top No Label 2.

looks like someone's fired

Yes he is a good composer

People in the rap/hiphop/hypebeast world throw around the word 'culture' or 'the culture' so much its almost meaningless, grinds my gears

Why does Takeoff, the largest Migo, not simply eat the other two?

it's january

I thought the obvious bigger Migo was Quavo

anyone got a DL for this?

lol compare this hot trash next to D6:reloaded

Migos has literally been the worst influence in rap music desu

after last year takeoff has proven to most talented migos

Not even the best rap album to come out this month
It's literally not even better than girl power meme rap

>Not even the best rap album to come out this month

neither is that

shit I need to listen to that I haven't heard an actually good rap project in a while

Holy shit this might be the most boring thing I have ever heard. Shockingly bad.

itt redditor opinions

this is terrible you retard

listening now, goddamn this is fucking legit.
mad props to the fact that he produced it himself as well.

huncho jack>without warning>culture 2
wasnt feeling the beats on this album

beats are dope on this album. some of the shit is too meta for me

kill yourself

i've definitely come to acknowledge takeoff more this year. quavo has good melodies and hooks though, which is pretty rare. if you get that on the right beat like he did with those gucci mane collabs, it's a hit.

Is this an alternate album cover or something? I'd agree the original is objectively atrocious.

Lmfao -- 3/4 through it right now and only about 1/3 of them are worth playing again

I agree so far, but Culture 1 was so meh it was painful as well. At least it was a better length!

Huncho Jack was underrated as hell, IMO. Had the best beats of the lot and I'd say better hooks.
HJJH > WW > Culture I > Culture II (so far – higher highs, but lower lows and so many of them)

Anybody listen to that Quality Control comp? Was that any good?

This desu. It's not a big deal anymore when people don't waste money on physicals of such overloaded releases.

Why is Scholarman so ignored?

>Anybody listen to that Quality Control comp? Was that any good?
yachty is on most of the songs so i didnt even bother

Alot of the songs would be more tolerable if they were 1-2 minutes shorter. 5 minute Migos songs? Just...no. It so rarely works like that

Haha

3-Pain are pretty mediocre, I don't understand why they are popular

Also his lyrics are fucking funny. The man literally hates everyone and doesnt give a fuck its great.