Take out all of the space battles

>take out all of the space battles

>take out all the star fighting

what's it like having to cater to a place such as this for views?

how pathetic.

>Oh it's not like the other films that means it's bad

Their point about how fans demand the exact same shit in every Star Wars movie is proven when you criticize them for suggesting someone make a Star Wars movie without a space battle.

>"I don't want to watch a war movie"

>Film is called Star Wars

How many fucking butthurt threads are you going to make about RLM? I'm very sorry they didn't validate your opinion on the latest Disney product, user. Perhaps a healthy alternative would be to kill yourself.

A battle is fine, but at such a large scale was simply distasteful for what it should have been a stealth mission

why cant a star wars "side story" not have a space battle.

The Force Awakens didn't have a space battle, retard. The fans get a Vader scene and one cool space battle and elitist pseuds like yourself just can't handle it.

>Their point about how fans demand the exact same shit in every Star Wars movie is proven when you criticize them for suggesting someone make a Star Wars movie without a space battle.

TFA had no space battle. Was also weak.

>what it should have been a stealth mission

ANH's title crawl mentions Rebel spaceships. Nothing about that would be stealthy.

BECAUSE IT'S STAR WARS AND STAR WARS MUST HAVE A STAR WAR IN IT OMG I NEED TO SEE THE SAME SHIT IN EVERY STAR WARS MOVIE BUT I'LL ALSO GET BUTTHURT WHEN SOMEONE SUGGESTS THAT A STAR WARS MOVIE NOT HAVE THE SAME SHIT IN IT

>The Force Awakens didn't have a space battle, retard.
We're not talking about TFA. Try to keep up, guy.

>TFA had no space battle

Did you even watch the last 30 minutes?

A 5 second shot of X-Wings and TIEs in space does not a space battle make. In atmosphere dogfights are not space battles.

It's still the same shit we've seen in every other SW movies, just not with stars in the background.

it can but why shouldn't this one in particular????

Yes, since the crawl for ANH says "Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the Empire."

The space battle was needed for continuity.

>blind Star Shitters fanshits now bandwagoning against RLM for actually taking a risk for ounce.

just fuck everything

Literally a trench run to shoot a torpedo into the one inexplicable weak spot on the planet killing laser base.

>Oh, but this CG background had snow instead of stars, and the cast was more racially diverse so it's totally different. 10/10

Still wanna suck on Jay's face.