Joss "The Boss" Whedon general? Joss "The Boss" Whedon general

What are your thoughts on auteur filme maker Joss Whedon and the people he surrounds himself with?

what's wrong with gellar's tweet?

He's probably still mad that he wasted fifty million on hillary clinton and his stupid save the day videos not only did nothing, but actually caused tons of people to boycott hollywood

literally nothing.

Nothing.

It's about 2 and a half years more current than any of the others.

I once made a platformer on GameMaker. That's more than Felicia Days has done selling her cunt to producers and nerds for exposure.

just figured it out boy george isn't the one who died. it was the other guy.

I don't put too much stock into what people say on twitter - I like Felicia Day's style, at least.

Shit like this makes me furious, though

Hork hork hork

Shut up Wesley.

This

I had no idea Felicia Day was such a comedic genius.

>oop, wrong fag.

I want to see a cuck-off with Joss Whedon vs Will Weaton. Battle of the biggest cucks in the world. Who will win?

Nothing. It was a mistake, she admitted it was a mistake and... nothing.

This is news now.

No one.

BUT LE LIBERALS! XD!!! DEFINITELY NOT A REDDIT AND POL TOURIST NO SIR!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad Joss didn't really learn anything and is still a fag

Is Joss Whedon single-handedly responsible for the quippy dialogue and "strong independent womyn" characters that fight multiple men at once that are now so pervasive in action movies?

Please do not promote this transphobic person

No but he is a big proponent for it

>fedora wearing dudebro

>A strong woman with the cock and balls you only wish you had

Who is Joss Whedon? You mean joe Sweden.

No, he just gets credit for it for some reason.

Look at the bright side that these kinds of people are slowly disappearing, the Donald Trump win has made a lot of them hide away like cockroaches. They get called out and laughed at over this kind of thing now.

lol

What in the FUCK is wrong with Felicia Day

Does she have a legit scat fetish

Daily Mail always delivers.

No matter how bad certain Sup Forums posters are, these fags will always be worse

Guns can write stupid Twitter posts?

They sure do.

what a legend

B-but he's right there...

fuck I didn't know nikolaj was a cuck.
shame.
also, they got EXPOSED as fuck lol

People pointed that out to them quite quickly. Guess what they did? You'd assume that they'd quickly scrap the article, right? Nah, they just changed the pictures so that it wasn't so obvious that Jack was there. Like, pictures where his face was obscured behind the others but you could still tell it was him if you looked twice. Then at some point they finally just rewrote the article to remove the attempt at starting shit, instead of firing whoever wrote it and scrapping it entirely.

It was fucking hilarious.

Tabloids have always done that. Whedon-related, they did a similar thing with Gellar and Boreanaz making it seem like they were out catting around on his wife when she was sitting right next to him in the photos--conveniently cropped, or course.

>You just excluded a whole bunch of trans women from being superheroes.

It's hard to believe people like this exist. Maybe it's just trolls.

They're trolls who don't know they are.

They're angry kids who have nothing to fight for, so they create causes. The web just makes it easier.

'kay.

Buffy

Angel

I just want him to make a new original IP.

what are the number orders? rankings from best to worst?
>7
>above 6, 4, or 5
ew
those slayer potentials were god awful

Better than the trio, Adam or Glory though...
The master and the first i think are par.

If anything, while Adam was fucking terrible i gotta admit that S04 had that episode about the silents. That was creepy as fuck... but on the other hand season 6 has that episode with Buffy on a mental institution.

everyone

>that chocolate tweet
>google it
>its actually real

What is her fucking problem?

She thinks that if she can makes 5 year olds laugh, she is a good comedian.

>tourist forgets to use meme arrows

dudebro is synonymous with neckbeard/fedora on tumblr for some reason.

who are you quoting, newfriend?

it's like a distorted view of what she thinks guys think is funny

Nobody? I was implying.

I can totally understand why the kid from startrek that nobody liked is a pathetic white knight.. but cmon when is joss gonna realize his disney bux make him alpha and he doesn't have blow smoke up the ass of uggos like anita?

Lol

> Bendydick
> Cumabunch

kek

>implying she isn't a board certified qtp2t

soo.. felicia day is essentially admitting she fingers her butthole but doesn't clean it out first..

>That super specific last donation
>He probably spent whatever was left in his saving in a last ditch effort
KEK

>rampaging_camel.webm

ha.. looks like someones eating ramen until his next capeshit job

Felicia will be great as the new Pearl Forrester on MST3K because she won't have to act at all. She's just naturally the sort of absurd, hateable figure that Mary Jo Pehl had to work so hard to portray.

the downside is i'll have to see felicia day

Like most women in comedy she thinks the key to comedy is just being disgusting. They go over the top to try to prove they aren't ladylike and are "one of the guys".

Thus we have the MUH VAGINA jokes that have almost no set up at all. I mean this shit is just trying to be nasty thinking it's funny
>there's chocolate on my finger but I didn't have chocolate today
>TURNS OUT IT WAS SHIT LOL, SO FUNNY RIGHT. ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW I DON'T USE TOILET PAPER PROPERLY AND APPARENTLY DON'T WASH MY HANDS AFTER SHITTING?
Like goddamn, no set up or anything, just trying to be disgusting thinking it's comedy gold

>Felicia Day walks around with a shitty unwiped arse

Makes sense.

The implication was there all along. How did I not see it?

>I watched a bunch of women get sliced up in video games
The fuck?
Which video games has he been playing?
Video games are 99% about killing men and monsters/animals or in some cases robots.

8 YEARS

Wow he literally took the best trait of being a woman!

>not having the panels for traps
Come on

The "[current year] is terrible since the election in our country" meme

Is he literally tipping a fedora in his profile picture in those tweets?

You can't make this shit up.

user is a huge George Michael fan, personally i love the joke and SMG is the only kike woman in her 40s i wouldn't mind fucking till my dick started chafing.

> this thread

Amazing how his 'liberal' 'fans' so gladly eat him alive.

What even his Joss's point? Like it falls apart nomatter how you analyze it

Is he saying women should never be the victims of violence? Isn't that misogynistic?

I can't count the number of men I've ruthlessly murdered without a second thought given to their lives

What is the difference?

Like it's just insane

>the gun has rights
>not the people having the right to have guns
Twitter was a mistake.

What the hell was this all about anyways? Who's Natasha Romanoff?

tumblr seems to think chads and neckbeards are the same thing.

because you cant please sjws
no matter how hard you pander to them, they will always find something to get butthurt about

>Who's Natasha Romanoff?
Black Widow

>What the hell was this all about anyways?
Due to the fact she wasn't completely and utterly dominating every single scenario in the entire movie unlike Rey it means Whedon is a terrible sexist neckbeard dudebro fedora white supremacist republican mra mormon constitutional monarchist etc. etc.

i am so glad trump won

this is the best timeline

Remember when it was embarrasing for a man pushing 50 to behave this way?

holy shit my sides. MRA and WHITE SUPREMACISTS BTFO

It's terrific. This woman regularly posts her own bits on reddit's /r/standupshots. Everyone does. It's a bunch of terrible comedians posting their own jokes along with one picture of themselves. And they are so, so unfunny.

GTA V?

I'm all for women getting equally sliced up. I'm a real feminist.

That's not feminism

That's called cowardice

>just give up your property and home to thieves goy, that's what feminism is about

lol

Also what if there isn't a convenient window to jump through? What if they broke into your house for something other then stealing your possessions and would chase after you if you ran? What if you have objects of both material and sentimental value in your house that you couldn't bare to lose? It's disgusting how obvious it is when someone who's never been a victim of crime tries to give an opinion on how to respond to crime, they're so obviously disconnected from the issue.

I want Anita to dominate me

What if you have a child or young infant and are up on the second floor?

Oh but feminists don't have kids do they?

That's not a joke. Does she not understand how funny works?

Tranny's are so fucking foul. Can't hack it as men so they try to usurp what women have. It's LITERALLY patriarchy in a whole new form. Tranny creeps are the enemy of real women and wish to replace them.

Holy fuck that's a pleb opinion if I ever saw one

>btvs
2, 3, 5, 1, 4, 6, 7

>ats
5, 2, 3, 1, 4

Natasha Romanoff is Black Widow in the Marvel movies.
he wrote a scene where she discusses being sad that she is unable to have children, and that the pain of that loss drives her.

seems touching, right? a character explains a personal point of pain, but uses it for good instead of being bitter.

nope! not good enough for SJW's!
it was like raping her onscreen because that's personal, it was raping the character by removing her womanhood, it was childless-shaming RL people who can't/don't have children.
I'm not Sup Forums, I am not redpilled, but this is the problem with militant SJW/keyboard activism. in 1st world countries, for most people there is no daily struggle or inequality to overcome, so these retards invent things to be offended by, or they get offended on other people's behalfs.

you just can't win. Whedon has spent most of his career writing strong women roles and being a cool super-liberal dude, but rather than recognize and applaud him for being a 99% woke bae, they look for tiny micro-aggressions and constantly tell him about the 1% he got "wrong"

I don't mind trannies. I'm a dude and I feel like a dude, I was meant to be a dude.
luckily, I never have to live the waking nightmare of feeling like something is horribly wrong, like I'm living a lie.

call yourself whatever you want, pee next to me in a bathroom, who cares. but at least try to pass, and stop running around commenting on how special a snowflake you are.

Good grief
Thanks for writing that out for me m8

I'm totally cool with transsexuals, especially ones with cock and balls I could only wish for and I didn't find anything wrong with what he said. It was just a little joke, the cry babies need to lighten up.