ITT: People who need to fire their agents

ITT: People who need to fire their agents

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/showbiz/10-things-about/news/a96841/ten-things-you-never-knew-about-josh-holloway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Posting my waifu
Hey back off man
She hasn't been in many good movies has she

hehe I would fire jizz out of my cock into her vagina if you know what I mean

I fapped to that movie P2 a bunch of times

>if you know what I mean
Well you were pretty clear user

Most of her movies are pretty fappable

Funnily enough there's a deleted scene in Star Trek where Kirk confuses Rachel with a character played by Diora Biard because they're both Orion girls and he can't tell them apart

Dead career as fuck. Her talent holding deal with NBC killed her career.

she's never been in a decent work

not even memeing

Hey those singles ads were pretty hot

I liked Real Steel

Why she never ascended as one of Hollywood's GOAT sex symbols is a damn shame

>Lost
>Hobbit
>Marvel

She's doing just fine

The fact she is as wooden as fuck, did that i think.

Depends on what she wants to be honest.

She's been in plenty of successful films / TV shows despite what your definition of 'good' is.

She was smokin' in Ant Man.

She could be an A-lister

inb4 just man

Reserved for us patricians, user

>Sarah Gadon

Hnngh them eyes.

That's a bit unfair. Her Crowded's character Shea was so wooden that she never had a chance to shine.

Bolger

She's just getting started, needs a proper breakout role

>tfw watching 11.22.63
>that first scene in the school when she turns around

what has the actor who played Sawyer been doing ? I was sure he would be a star after LOST

He's a model as well as an actor, he was in Mission Impossible 4 (dies early) and also some Syfy series about fascist aliens or something.

Ivana Baquero

nick cage pls

Nick seems to know exactly what he's doing, though
>cast Rachel as your hot trophy wife

It's just unfair that she has to star in shit like
>Raze
to keep from starving.

>Raze
I'm sure she did that as a favour to someone for something, I refuse to believe she took a cheque
I know what you mean though and honestly I do sympathize, I mean I've watched some utter crap
Her next movie - after the shitty remake of that Spanish horror where she's a pregnant chick - stars Steve fuckin' Guttenberg.

whwhen is she doing another tv show?

are they out yet, leaks don't count when they are low res which i think hers were.

those fappening pics are all we're ever gonna get

She's really pretty, any forearm hair though?

J U S T

Fuck off, YetiAnon.

>you'll never wake up to that

No, as her leaks proved she likes things smooth and shaven

SLUTTY NECK DETECTED

Also I sent her a tweet saying she should be Poison Ivy in Gotham City sirens, I hope she read it..

So this thread is really just for shitty actresses you want to fuck?

damn shame

>shitty actress
>Rachel Nichols
back to lebbit, plebster

The fact that stunners like this who are actually pretty cool chicks have shit careers while insufferable cunts like JLaw are A list makes me really hate modern day Hollywood. They deserved better.

>Also I sent her a tweet saying she should be Poison Ivy in Gotham City sirens, I hope she read it
She's gone on about that before so I'm sure she did, user.

just take comfort these stunning beauties were not COUCHED like Jlaw

i wish she had a hairy vaginey

Yes, shitty actress, that's why she is stuck doing low straight to dvd movies and shows no one watches.

freddy vs jason was good

They're enough for me. Her body did NOT disappoint. Words cannot describe the force at which I ejaced to those after wishing for nudes for years.

What, I don't remember her being in Freddy vs Jason.

I know that feel

Didn't she have a veiny tit? Or am I thinking of someone else

Is she the perfect waifu?

ayy lmao

Well she is an NHL fan

I thought she looked fucking ridiculous pretending to be an elf but that's *such* a nice picture of her.

fuck this is LEWD

>3dpd
>waifu

These Maxim vids from over ten years ago only exist as the crappiest 280p flvs
Imagine all the magnificent lewdness that has been lost to time through shitty files

Didn't she used to have a mole right below her eye?

She had it removed after the first season of Continuum.

Looks like a good movie.

I'm the only one who loved Alias, hell I'm the only one who even remembers Alias.

It used to be my fav show before LOST.

It wasn't because of Rachel Nichols, but I've had a folder of her since then. Good lord what a woman.

Rachel was supposed to take over the lead when Jennifer Garner left

>I've had a folder of her since then. Good lord what a woman.
Continue posting from it

eh? eh?

I loved it and remembered it *before* it was cool.

While her character got me even more excited about the show it wouldn't have made sense. Sidney was the protagonist after all. It was a fitting end, 5 seasons was enough. Alias had tons of honeys, but got stuck in my head.

the only good roles he had recently has been on Deadwood and Ray Donovan

To be fair, he was fucking awesome in his GoT cameo

She was supposed to be the next big thing :'(

She's a decent actress, super attractive etc. Every single one of her movies from 2005-2010 flew under the radar like a stealth bomber despite really big names attached, and like 2 of them were passable.

Sad!

>career picking up at the age of 30
She's like the better looking, better acting version of emilia clarke

He's delightful in the John Wick movies, for some reason he's content with small roles?

Him and the the mermaid bay were the only non-shit things about Pirates 4.

GoT was decent but it went to trash last seasons.

Lovejoy was cosy British 90s kino

Those are some big teeth

She was the Kristen Stewart of the early 2000s. Had everything going for her and then just dropped off the face of the earth.

It's weird, Rachel Nichols is hot and I remember green girls on Star Trek being hot, but she looked awful in this one

Yes that was a disappointment

No bully, doc

Thought I'd start a thread on /hr/

I think you just weren't looking. She's done quite a few movies with big names attached, lots of potential but they didn't always pan out

She recently became a mom I think

I got errands, but I'll help you later

Oh she's done tonnes of no-budget indie dramas and even had a leading role in one or two but i can't remember the last time i've seen her in a trailer on TV or in the theater.

I'll post a whole bunch
I hate /hr/ spam threads where some fag drops five pics and pisses off
I think they do it deliberately to shit up the board

Sounds like you only watch blockbusters mate. Widen your horizons, it'll be fun trust me.

Some of my favourite films barely opened in cinemas (limited release?) or little marketing.

>Felicity lies in bed with lace lingerie beckoning you to come feed her your karrot
>Those puffy lips parting to reveal her qt mischievous smile
>Her buck teeth lightly graze the shaft of your karrot as she looks up at you with her big hazel eyes
>You grab her by her dark silky hair and shove your karrot down her throat as tears well up in her eyes
>Her hair now rustled and her face sloppy and satisfied will a crazed bunny look on her face
>She seductively moves her bent leg over your thigh as she begins to mount your lap, hands moving up on your shoulder and her gaze fixed on yours
>Looking up at you as she brings on your lap, she slowly pulls her perky tit out of her bra and then whispers in your ear "suck it!"
>You grab her by the hips, pulling her in, and you catch her lips as she moves her head away from your ear to face you
>Now you're making your way down her neck and before you know it, her pink nipple is pointing up at you
>Her body tenses and her hands grasp your back while her head cocks up releasing soft moans of pleasure from her pink full lips
>Then, while sucking, you pull on her tit while suctioned and before her tit has a chance to pop out, you nibble on her nubile nipple
>"Harder!"

To be cont...

Please don't.

>Be 10/10 handsome, good actor on biggest show on show on earth from 2004-2010
>Starring in "Step up 5: the next revolution" as dance team coach.

What the fuck??? At least Matthew Fox explicitly said he didn't want to do more tv shows. But wtf Josh.

Nigga i've got around 200 movies and TV shows i haven't watched sitting on my drive. If the trailer doesn't grab me right away or i'm not in the mood for that movie i'm probably never going to watch it.

I sat through 4 seasons of Continuum because of her.

Please do

>good actor

Dammit Freckles! That don't make no sense!

>Be 10/10 handsome
>Be married to some ugly Gook

What the fuck Josh.

You didn't like the show?

God, no. The premise, the acting, dialogues ... Even the fact I like sci-fi themes didn't help it one bit. But I had to do it.

she has nice eyes

She's actually a keeper, did you read how he met her?

digitalspy.com/showbiz/10-things-about/news/a96841/ten-things-you-never-knew-about-josh-holloway/

>Josh met his Indonesian wife Yessica at a bar when he hit on her friend. "Right when I stuck my foot in my mouth and said something stupid I got tapped on my shoulder and there behind me was this beautiful little package with a martini in her hand," he remembers. "She looked me up and down and said: 'Give me your number before you leave.'" The couple were married in 2004.

>Josh was working on a new TV show called My Roommate's A Big Fat Slut (yes, really!) when Yessica called to report that a fax about a new series called Lost had arrived. He auditioned the next day and the rest is history.

>My Roommate's A Big Fat Slut
Is this any good?