Taylor Swift

Yes, Taylor Swift....

How long do you think this is going to last? Taylor Swift was a regular High-School girl that sat down and wrote songs.....

She did really good too.....

I used to play guitar and tried to write alot of songs... And i very very much respect Taylor Swift.. I learned alot about blues and country etc... And how chords and harmony works...

If i had to guess, this is alot of what any artist has learned over the past 50 years...

So why is Taylor so speacial to me? Is it because im a weirdo? A Chomo? Im not...

Taylor Has Released 6 albums so far....And i love her.....

On Another note: Have you heard many female country artists?

What country do you listen to from female country artists?

BTW: Im Listening to George Jones - Right now....... A song called "We can make it.".........

tay is too cute for this world desu

she has a year or two before her downfall calling it now

LOL... Tay Tay already has 500 MIL Plus in the bank.....

Tay is already worth 500 million.. second only to Celine dion....

Minus taxes i think she has net worth of.. 250 million and that is also minus net annual taxes...

Celine now has 750 Million in the bank, just for comparison..

Stop abusing ellipsis, it makes you look retarded.

Celine???

Not yet, she needs to get fat before she'll be cute
That's not true. In two years she'll be morbidly obese and her career will only skyrocket from there after she makes overweight popstars the norm.

Shake It Off is a great song. It's also literally the only thing I've ever cared about with Taylor Swift.

Though the way she says "look what you made me do" is really sexy, and I don't care at all about the politics surrounding that song.

YASSS!

Tay is a pretty good song writer.. On her early albums she basically wrote songs as a high school student, but her new record is chock full of references to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, memes and all that..

The only down side is that its a pop record engineered by Max and written by Max and sounds somewhat like a Destinies Child album.. You can still see alot of Tays writing on the record (This is why we cant have nice things), no producer would have published that... Im listening to it right now.. Its OK, i guess....

I Think "Shake It Off" was a common Max song... They used to write all kinds of songs and pawn them off left and right.. For example Britneys Baby (Hit Me) One More Time was originally written by Max for TLC.

Bump

was this post written by a computer? a 9 year old? an autistic 50 year old man in a shithole country?

>ellipses
is the plural
this guy needs a tilde
>~250 million

*tuba*

>aylor Swift was a regular High-School girl that sat down and wrote songs
More accurate to say, she was a spoiled rich jock brat who convinced her parents to move to Nashville to live out her country music dreams.

she’s starting down the road to becoming obese

actually it wasn't her choice, her mother wanted her to be a pop star from a very young age and withheld food from her if she didn't practice

She's too fat now

Sort of a Michael Jackson deal here.

But without the talent