What's the general opinion on Ariel Winter's body of work?

What's the general opinion on Ariel Winter's body of work?

*poot*

i wanna eat a taco out of her butt

BRAAAAPPPPPPTTTT

Career suicide getting her tits removed
Stupid liberal idiot

*squeak*

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

they are huge still and she did it before because they were a saggy stretched out mess when she was naked. She would never admit this though. When you get a reduction they shape them up nice. She obviously preferred big shapely ones to saggy monstrosities. Her reduction got her more publicity anyway.

So do girls like her exercise at all? Just curious how unhealthy her fat self feels. If I was going to be a pig attentionwhore cunt I'd at least do an hour of cardio to make myself feel alive.

>quite pungent my dear
Someone post it.

>cut tits out
>proceed to show ass everywhere now

what did she mean by this

You say it like it's a bad thing

They are NOT still huge
And the only reason they were a saggy mess is because the dumbass didnt allow her tits to grow support on their own and instead wore modern day support bras all the time
Look at giant tits in the 70s and see how fucking plump and perky they are compared to today
They had differnt bras back then.

T. Virgin

>shooping her waist

What did she mean by this?

delet

her ass is perfect

>have giant tits
>"lol stop talking about my tits ugh!"
>chop them off
>immediately forgotten about by everyone
>start spamming provocative, slutty pictures on your instagram
>"remember me guys? please objectify me again!"

I would suck a fart out of her ass and hold it in like a bong rip

quads of truth

chzechdt

>"lol stop talking about my tits ugh!"

did she ever say that? I thought she gave the old muh back excuse

Nice try kiddo

Quads have spoken

Jesus christ dude are you serious

The reason for cutting them off was:
1. Back pains
2. Wanting to stop being objectified and recognised as an actress instead.

Where's the Merry Christmas fappenin?

seconding this

>never exercise core muscles
>complain about back pain
Big tits make you dumb

She didn't have back pain. She had saggers at 15 and the money/connections to good plastic surgeons to fix it.

The funny thing is, women in the business only become true actress if they are ugly or past 40 when all that sustain their career is their acting skills. If she's young and has a nice figure it'll be always their appearance that will come first and foremost. She cutting off her tits will not change that.

Bodacious
Ripe
Ample
Alluring
Aesthetic
Awesome
Amazing
Awe inspiring
Assertive
Aromatic
Plump

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Everytime

>good plastic surgeons
>have massive visible scars

top lol brehs

That is what happens when you cut a body open and stitch it up. She didn't go to a mexican back alley. She probably has $5000 cream made of various blended baby animal parts to rub on them daily. I bet the scars are mostly faded by now.