What's it like being an LA sports fan?

It must be nice to know that at least one of your teams is always contending and all the big FAs want to play for your teams

The Dodgers choke in the playoffs

It doesn't look like they will this year

Literally have not seen a better team in the last 10 years

Yeah, they're scary good, maybe the best team since the 2001 Mariners or 2002 Athletics.

Yeah why aren't the Raiders on here?

They're moving closer to LA

And Philly is close to NY, what's your point?

The Dodgers are on pace to have a better record than the 2001 Mariners

Both of those teams won the world series so it looks good for the dodgers

They have to go 31-9 to beat 116

What's the point of a city having multiple teams in the same sport? How do you choose which team to be a fan of?

R-REMOVE THE FUCKING CHARGERS OFF THAT LIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

trash city with trash teams. none of them have been contending for at least like 7 years

Easily obtainable

And I don't see any logical way the Dodgers don't win it all. And even if they don't, they're still contending with a good young team

Not to mention the Lakers are looking like a contender next year with Lonzo, Ingram, Paul George, LeBron and Westbrook

It feels great

That, and knowing you live in the region that everyone wants to live in but they can't afford it.

The Dodgers choke in the playoffs.

Lol only literal faggots and Mexicans "want" to live in la

>he thinks white people want to live in LA

Kek. Dubs of truth.

There will be an upset for sure.
Win all the games you want dodgers, it will only buy you time from the inevitable

What the fuck?
I dont follow basketball but this sounds fake.

Neither of those teams were as good as this years Dodgers

All media speculation is that this is Lebron's last year in Cleveland and that he's going to LA next year

The LA Kings won a title literally only 3 years ago

2001 mariners 116 wins
2002 oakland 103 wins

Dodgers have a chance but its not confirmed yet they are as good yet, and even then they aren't marginally much better. Those teams where damn good

Why would he do that? He had a team built around him at Cleveland. Is he doing it just for money?

That the Giants and jets are considered New York even though they're in Jersey, so raiders in Vegas is basically the same thing.

Philly and NY dont share a culture like LA and Vegas

Do the NY giants and san francisco giants ever get together when one of the teams is in the other's area?

What part of Greater LA is everyone in?

I'm in Detroit

562 here
Paramount to be exact

CHI

>87-34

These teams should be multisports clubs. Imagine a californian league in various sports with these same clubs!

why doesn't Irvine have any teams
>huge area with a shitload of rich people
>more available land to build a stadium
>closer to a major airport than Anaheim

Phoenix here. The very edge of Maricopa county and San Bernardino county only are separated by 1 county so there for we are officially greater LA

Las Vegas

I commute by plane to Downtown LA

Vegas ≠ LA.
If you can't drive there and back it doesn't count

>What's it like being an LA sports fan?
must be horrible having to admit to being a faggot

They're not on pace to do it put they were only like 35-25 at one point(completely pulled that number out of my ass) so if they continue they way they have since they will surpass the Mariners.

Anyone else getting sick of the arrogant autistic LA poster bait?

The Vegas=LA autist is a staple of stereotyping the Wes Coast Education system

He makes us all look bad I wish he would just fuck off already but 2020 will be here soon

The Dodgers are a better team than the 2001 Mariners. For a team with that record they sure weren't held in the esteem someone with the record they had should've been.

Still remember them getting outplayed by the Indians in the ALDS and then demolished by the Yankees in the ALCS.
It's actually head scratching looking back on it how that team went 116-46. It was a good solid 90 win team that had a bunch of shit go right.

Is the "Vegas is an extension of LA" an actual irl meme? It's like 300 miles away lmao. Like half the US population lives within 300 miles of me, are they all my neighbors too?

Its not its just this one autist assblasted about the return of LA's true home team along with his cancerous team responsible for fairweather fans in LA being kicked out finally.

Well Angelenos invade Vegas every weekend

Ain't fan
Too bad my football team isn't in LA but hey can't have everything
>inb4
Real LA football fans are raiders fans , white black Latino doesn't matter and you know that little brothers

You can drive to Vegas and back in a day

There's 20k people who drive DAILY between San Bernardino county (greater LA) and Clark County (Vegas)

They're pretty much the same metro area

Mad that LA sports teams win all the time?

lol, here he is.

I'm from the Bay Area

I'm jealous that your teams get attention and ours generally don't

lolk

So San Bernardino county does NOT border LA and Vegas? Got it

Stop putting the Ducks as an LA team. They're from Anaheim.

lolk

Yeah Anaheim isn't fucking LA. They're not close to LA. They have nothing to do with LA

There's also a high speed rail that'll eventually connect Vegas and LA.

If that doesn't show how connected they are...

>Los Angeles is in San Bernardino AND close to the border of Clark County
lolk

when flyovers dont realize you can push 90mph on that freeway and make it in like 3hrs lmao

San Bernardino county literally touches both LA County and Clark County

And San Bernardino County according to the census is part of Greater LA

>three hours @90mph is a reasonable drive for the "go green" crowd

lolk

can we consider TJ an extension of LA since the only difference between the two is that TJ has better strip clubs and TJ is not that much farther than SD

>living anywhere other than the west valley

>not being neighbors with drizzy drake and the beibs

>only 90

>not taking pearlblossom at 115 mph swerving in and out of passing lanes

>not making it in under 2.5 hrs

going 20 over the limit is a felony user. have fun getting your salad tossed by tyrone because you're too impatient to drive normally and too poor to take a plane

>have fun getting your salad tossed by tyrone
>implying LV==LA autist isn't into that
lolk

>mexican(((intellectuals))) ITT

no wonder Raiders have a large (((fanbase))) they are literal retards

>not including GOAT LA team

>not owning a high octane sports car and taking the vegas drive to stretch its legs

let me guess, you aren't 7 star level...or even
>platinum or ruby

kek