Carolina Panthers vs. Tennessee Titans Official Preseason Gamethread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrmkHXPAq00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for panthers

I was just looking for this thread I can't watch it so I rely on this for updates

Gonna shit it up in this gamethread and I'm not even a fan of either team. Just stoked for football

WHO ELSE IS WITH ME?!

A friendly reminder that we are a Texans state and we will be rooting for our AFC South bros

reddit for streams

>Cam is not playing, he is in street clothes
Why do they say this?

Panthers suck
put a fork in em
0-16 coming

Saying someone is in street clothes guarantees they won't play the game.

They can say someone won't play, but if he's dressed for the game that means he may end up playing in some capacity. Also, someone can still dress for the game and not play.

who here /titansbanking/?

football is violent and dangerous. i am done watching this sport, not good for health of viewer

why do so many places use the old Panthers logo in everything?
do they not know they changed it?

But why saying "street clothes"? It just seems like a weird phrase to me.

Is Delanie Walker a smart fantasy pickup?

I don't know, probably a phrase that rolls off the tongue well and it just stuck

Absolutely. Titans were one of the best red zone teams last year and Mariota has a good rapport with him. TEs are great safety valves for younger QBs

He's consistent, just don't reach get him cheap

It's such a minor change to the logo that it doesn't justify purchasing new shit, if I had to guess

>Panthers """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'recievers"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

Not a catch

Clear football move. God dammit Funchess.

Devin Funchess is the ultimate Fool's Gold.

>took 2.5 steps
>not a catch
come on m8

I'll be honest, watching football is a fucking chore with the continuous stops for refs to get their shit together

this is is really comfy game. More preseason games should be played at normal time

>I'm Marcus Mariota look at me I'm soo goood

>3 PM
>normal

Maybe football isn't for you user

Naw I've been a fan for 20 years, it just feels like every other play there's a flag or a stoppage for review. Maybe it's because it's preseason, idk

go tits

Just fucking pass the ball to Walker

>Panthers """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""secondary"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

oh shit thought it was 4pm my bad

Oh shit you're right

I am a wizard

Ask me anything

Luke is out it d-doesn't count

>mfw another Joe Webb meme comeback

will the Titans ever win an Owl?

They will. Karma will reward the Titans after their
>1 yard
away from the SB

>Titans run pick play
>Pick only makes contact with Walker
>Still TD

they already have an owl

>it's a Carolina QB overthrows a receiver episode
EVEYR FUCKING WEEK! THESE WRITERS NEED SOMETHING NEW!

>Panthers """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""special teams"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Can someone please kill derek anderson

but takes this shit serious, why would you kill a serious man?

THATS FINE
THATS FINE
THATS FINE
THATS FINE

Henry needs to learn how to fucking cut. Tired of watching him run right into the left guard in the backfield when there's a gaping hole two feet to his right

>Alabama RBs

This. Reminds me of going to baseball games. You just go for the day and have fun.

>Panthers """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""QUARTERBACKS"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>this team went 15-1 2 years ago
how did this happen?

>this team's starters*

damn this got boring fast

Hopefully McCaffery stays in the game against the twos and threes

is this on the tv?

its on NFL Network

i didn't even know they changed it

Here's a stream. Watch it and be miserable with me

nfl-stream (dot) live (slash) nfl-network-live-stream

thanks bruv

stream

youtube.com/watch?v=xrmkHXPAq00

That'll get taken down within 15 minutes

>you now remember LenDale White

>Derek Anderson was a pro bowler
how did this happen?

Find another stream if it does. I only posted it because it's convenient to watch on youtube.

I've tried to watch games on youtube before. Had to go through probably 10 or so because they kept getting taken down. All I'm saying is don't use youtube for streams. Most of them have bad quality or shitty overlays too.

Braylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow

If you play quarterback for the Cleveland Browns on a competent level, everyone thinks you're the second coming of Otto Graham

He went 10-6 with the browns

Not as easy as it sounds

Was that the last time they were in the playoffs? What year was that?

they didn't make the playoffs with the 10-6 cause of the Steelers

>a white RB
what is this?

MANLET PRIDE

Long overdue.

Gonna win so many games this year in fantasy because of white lightning

Nah. SC here. We're CAROLINA Panthers, Houston Autist.

dat white boi be fast af doe

>that arrow
kek, nice production Tennessee

>Panthers tackling
ffs

>cant even tackle Matt fucking Cassel
are the Panthers cooked?

I'd rather root for a roller coaster team like Carolina than be perpetually stuck in mediocrity like most teams.

>Matt Cassel truckin niggas

lmao

Where does Derrick Henry rank among backup RBs?

when should I draft McCaffery?

Time for Joe Webb magic?

I'd say joe Mixon is better but that's it

middle 3rd in ppr, a little after that in standard

is McCaffrey elite?

Yes

Anderson couldn't hit a receiver to save his life

Anderson couldn't hit an ocean to save his life

No.

I know it's preseason but panthers look awful

>shit QB
>no Luke
makes sense

Anderson has been awful this game. I really think Joe Webb is better, he should be at the #2 spot.

I wasn't aware

I thought luke died of concussions for some reason

*dabs*

BERSIN SIGHTING

What part of Charlotte are you from bro?

I've literally never set foot in Charlotte

Is Joe Webb elite?