Anthony Yarde vs Ryan Ford

>Saturday September 16 - HBO PPV
Gennady Golovkin vs Canelo Alvarez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_A1cV5EWXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will conor remember to bring his balls?

youtube.com/watch?v=n_A1cV5EWXw

He's got none. Watch how shook he is by the third round.

Paulie should remember how it went with Broner when he lost his rag. He got KO'd by the Egg as well, he's shot but he can't himself.

what did he mean by this???

Your man Paulie is having a mental breakdown because of the beating he experience in the sparring. Do you honestly think if Paulie was remotely competitive he would be sperging out as he is now?

Oi Joe Bogan UFC is dying. Jon Jones is gone, Conor is going to get stopped

Email or Skype? I will be in Melbourne in three weeks

What gym do you train at?

Email is fine lad

my man paulie
the guy is a commentator you nonce

He wasn't just a commentator a couple months ago. I love how boxcucks are putting Paulie under the bus now that he's been exposed. Before the sparring footage was released you cucks we're saying he would destroy him hahaha

You'll soon learn, boxlets

Even if Conor's side comes out to $100,000,000, which is doubtful because a lot of that is no doubt coming from back-end points (meaning he's likely not to see money from that for a long time if ever, google: Hollywood, back-end points, not getting paid), he has to pay out:

10% to publicist
10-15% to manager
10% to agent
$300-$500,000 for camp, pre-fight medical, travel (probably more for a fight this big with a multi-city pr tour)
and
$121,505.25 (lump sum; income tax)
PLUS
39.6% of the income over $418,400 (income tax)

And... the $100,000,000 shows up as about

>$14,000,000

in your bank account.

Still good money.

Best thing about posting these facts is watching the kids with zero life experience tell me that Conor wouldn't pay all this shit, etc. Default on your students loans and you'll find out, baristas, no one rides for free. You simply have to pay the people you work for and you have to pay taxes.

Toe to Toe Tuesday on FS1 guys. Theophane vs Saki.

>Leaf accounting

I would bet my limbs that Paulie bested Conor. Remember his camp did the same shit to Chris V. Once we saw the footage Conor was exposed for a fraud.

Also Paulie is right Conman has no balls. It was obvious when Diaz turned him into his bitch.

Fucking poof. Are you going to succ that Big Strong American cock once McMemer loses?

>theophane
>saki
>yoshihiro kamegai
>rey vargas
>ronny rios

who the fook is that guy?

Fuck, I forgot. Thanks for the reminder

> Mouth breather posting

Paulie got retired by a basic British fighter and was fat. You saw 20 seconds of it. We've heard how good Conor is from other people like Van Heerden, Steve Collins Jr and it's not good enough.

Trot on down to the dojo you mug.

Why Loma gets >1 000 000 while the participants of circus like Mcg receives over 100 millions?

>"The fans can't fight for you"

He still doesn't realize

I'll make him my bitch, lmao. This fool thinks I'll go there and he'll jump me I'm gonna come there with two mates who will watch and film The spar. Ill post the video here of a /box/tard getting humiliated, hopefully Sup Forums will appreciate it

Are you going to tell me what gym you supposedly train MMA at?

Because no one gives a fuck about your fake country you dumb hohol.

Because Loma won't do 2.5mil PPV buys

Supply and Demand. Loma tried to shoe horn himself into it but Conor didn't want the sparring work.

??

No stupid I will go to your gym during business hours and spar with you. Why would I jump someone? I do sports not dumb bogan thug shit.

You asking what to bet?

>Paulie Malignaggi confronts Conor McGregor

TN MMA.

I can't find any such gym on maps

>celebrity mick confronts angry paulie D from jersey shore in hollywood after mick slept with snookie

Dumb bogan shit probably full of fat Kiwi Islanders and skinny bogan cunts.

Team Nemasis

Send me your email.

Nemasis? What's that the owner who was punched in the head too many times trying to spell nemesis?

>He thinks the fight will go the distance
Hahahhahaaha, /box/cucks are dumber than I thought

explain then user

Team Nemasis GO! Cowabunga

What if its a knockout? You still win the money?

Mate, you'll just get some meme paragraph.

only way it wont go the distance is if conor gets dq'd

no

You don't work out there. You can't even spell the gym name correctly. What a retarded fuck you are.

What's there to explain? The fight will not go the distance as both guys have said, if Floyd wins it will because Conor will have quit on the stool

I could unironically see McGregor trying to follow one of Mayweathers slips and getting sparked,

Get a bet on then you'll get big odds. You underestimate how hard it is to do 12 rounds against good competition

This guy on top of being single digit IQ is full of shit about doing mma.

Lol I assure you I do. Give me your email and we'll arrange a spar. Where are you staying at?

>Gimme a email address bitch

just four days and this retards will leave, r-right guise?

You're the one acting tough behind a computer screen saying you want to spar me you dumb fuck

Hahaha I hope so bro! How's life in Mexico City tonight?

>However, more than half of all males (51 percent) and barely one-fourth of all females (27 percent) are interested in the fight. Racially, African-Americans (66 percent) and Hispanics (55 percent) are far more interested in the fight than whites (29 percent).

And whitey thought they were the A-side

I hope so, nobody's even talking about the fight on right now on PBC

Boxing is a sport filled with niggers and spics. White people have moved to MMA.

@77758128
Not even me

Hahaha watching this too. Mike is more interesting than the fight that's happening.

Only soft white people that pretend to be hard.

Tyson Fury, Callum Smith, George Groves, Billy Joe Saunders, Liam Williams, Tony Bellew.

Jeff Horn must be the one Aussie not fucking off down the Dojo with the mongs.

He's racist too. Not only is he an idiot, he's a scumbag.

>accusing someone of racism on Sup Forums

Racism is mandatory in Australia

> Nemasis

You are one dumb fuck

anyone know what kind of figure the fine might be if conor doesnt make weight

Back to rebbiit bitch.

Which one of the A-Team are you?

Hahaha look at that group of "fighters"

Let's start showing them screen shots of his post so they know one of their members is a racist cunt that can't spell.

all fine m8, took 1 week vacation and I'm visiting family in culiacan. Hot sluts and narcos everywhere

Here on /box/ we don't see color

Sounds like a good way to spend a week.

>Here on /box/ we don't see color

>Trying to dox someone and ruin their life because they said a mean word on Sup Forums of all places
You're a sad little cunt

ayo hol' up deez /box/ niggaz iz racis'

Rigo is the darkest man in planet earth and he is worshipped

But that's what I'm going to do. I hope you were lying about working out there.

> Martial Arts for everyone

49-1 goes to one of those meme gyms haha. No fighters there, just silly jujitsu people. My mother does bjj at a gym like that.

Of course you'd worship the BBC

Living the life living the dream. I can't wait to go back to Tlalpan to wreck that boipucci no homo.

>BBC

I see you made that uppercase

England makes funny jokes

lel, yeah, bunch of trannies there

I'd be shocked if there wasn't something written into the contract. Everybody signed an NDA so I would think that it would be an "undisclosed amount" if it did happen

>Jeah Das mee, jew are probably wondering how I got in thees situashion

They didn't televise Theophane and Sakai, wtf

>in the ggg/canelo fight the weight restriction of the IBF is not going to be enforced

bad for fighters longterm health but good for fights imo

I don't have loadsa money, so here you go, cunt.

> That pic
> That filename

I'm dying /box/, sides are split

Wait so are they gay???

By the way this is the 4th time I have told friends they have to bet

1st time was Germain rule
2nd Time was German rule but we won
Third time was German rule
4th time was German rule

I posted my slip, you didnt react......

I think karate cunt is gone for the time being. He's close to being outed on social media thanks to telling us the gym he does karate at.

cool, least we all kno "fake" are posted by you

Sakai beat Theophane tonight but I can't find any video of it. Hopefully pbc will upload it tomorrow.