Should this "league" be liquidated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i9gOEGmQ9r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

German league is absolute shite

You're getting fucked by LIVERPOOL lmao

Don't worry, we got the based Roten Bullen of Leipzig

They will crush the CL

They had a LITERAL commercial team come 2nd last year, LMAO at ur fucking league right now.

This is kind of embarrassing to watch tbqh.

Where did this shithouse team finish in bumdersleague last season?

Hoppenheim and Memensmann BTFO

>having your defenders fuck about at the back with meme triangles in the opening 20 minutes against a team that's pressing relentlessly

What did this German "football coach" mean by this?

4th m8

Is this /bundes/?

Reminder that OP isn't a Liverpool fan and that Liverpool is bro with German teams.

4th, 2 points below Dortmund, but GET THIS they were unbeaten at home last season and only lost 4 games overall. HOWLING at this league RN.

>Nagelsmann
poor man's Tedesco to be honest

>a Canadian gets to decide which European teams are """bro""" with each other

Cringe.

shitting hell

>SHITERPOOL ABOUT TO GET BTFO

NAGELS TACTIC FOX

Brits are usually the guys who say European results don't attest the quality of a league though

3:1 EPL BTFO

The European fixtures that you're taking about usually just involve the top teams from Europe's leagues - Real, Barca, Bayern etc. Hoffenheim are an actual indicator of the strength of bundes as a league.

STOP BULLYING BUNDES

Liverpool is a top team in England, they finished 4th, and hoffenheim is a top team too, they finished 4th

Because they finished fourth in a year where all the usual suspects imploded and lost their best players over the summer? Yeah nah.

lets be honest neither are anywhere near elite

Liverpool is elite bro, they will reach the final of champions league :)
I believe in them, they are my favourite english team

so what you are saying is that there are no good players or teams in bundesliga anymore

Hoffenheim is a mid-table team at best, they played relegation two seasons ago. Last season was an extreme outlier because so many bigger clubs were terrible.

I can't see them making top 4 again this season, that defence is Watford tier.

to be fair we would shit on them too if leverkusen killed crystal palace 6:1 or so

Your club literally bought their best player you dingus.

That's what I mean. Hoffenheim are a proper representation of bundes quality outside of the top two or three teams.

Bullshit

champions league suits liverpool spirit though, they have the most european pedigree of all English teams, they will do good, even if they fail in the league

>Leverkusen, Schalke, Gladbach facing relegation for most of the season
>not an outlier

ok

I'm not a liverpool fan dingus, just viewing to admire the absolute shit quality of football on display.

>implying they're hurr durr 4th best team ever

hoffenheims rankings during their entire 10 years in the bundesliga so far:
4, 15, 8, 9, 15, 11, 11, 11, 7.

no just the 4th best team lately

ugh, too many bundes threads

is this /bundes/?

Yes

No, the 4th best team in a season not particularly indictive of the actual quality of german teams.

Or would you say the year Leicester won and United struggled in midtable were the "true" representation of the best english teams?

>this damage control
just accept we are shit. M'gladbach and Leverkusen would get crushed aswell.

It was representative of that time yes. Man Utd were shit then but they look better now. What you're telling me is that the normally strong German sides have all collapsed.

So which are the excellent sides that will finish top 4 in bundesliga this season?

leicester city who got to the quarter finals of the cl?

they were champions of england with 10 points advantage, anything less than quarters would be a humiliation for the epl

Don't forget, Freiburg were knocked out of the Europa League a couple of weeks ago by some Slovenian farmers. It's such a shite league, Germans are delusion incarnate.

if you're shit, the epl is shittier though, they are below you in the ranking

Is Bobby wood the leader of Hamburg?

west ham were eliminated by domzale and some other shit team two years straight

Okay I retract my statement.

germanbros, how do we get more parity in the pl?

Make 2nd and below sell all good players to the best team

>Or would you say the year Leicester won and United struggled in midtable were the "true" representation of the best english teams?

Yeah. Leicester went to the Champions League quarter finals.

One team is capable of carrying a coefficient. They're a bit of a joke anyway, you've got Europa League tier clubs like Sevilla and Benfica as the 7th and 8th ranked teams.

just be urself

is this /bundes/ now?

West Ham don't qualify for Champions League football in England, unlike Hoffenheim in Germany.

the argument was regarding freibourg, not hoffenheim

>Hoffenheim playing like complete shit
>still score 2 goals
this is embarrassing for both teams

well apparently neither do hoff

Apologies

Ha

Did I hear...BUNDAS??

bussy!!

Freiburg starts every season with a completely new team dumb bong.

Now that we've seen the gulf in quality between a mid-table premier league club and the second best side in Germany will UEFA reconsider champions league slot allocations? There is no reason for Germany to have more than one automatic spot for bayern and one playoff place for whatever flavour of the season club is currently memeing to second 35 points behind them.

yes

Do Germans even watch Bundasliga? is it even fun supporting a team like Bayern when the only competitive edge you have is from the CL?

is this /bunda/?

I don't like shitting on other leagues as I find the whole league vs league thing to be utterly puerile. However, just this once I will allow myself a;

>bundes

Santander out the rest of the year.
That's FCK's last hope of winning the league gone.

Bröndby choked last weekend
is this nordsjaelland's year?

I hope not, but it could be.

you can bank on that lmao

This league needs more Americans

Why would anyone ever support a club from a country's capital? People there are already unjustifiedly arrogant as is. The last thing anyone needs is them not only gloating about heroin needles on playgrounds and synagoges in their neighbourhood, but sports as well.
>inb4 but I'm from *insert cesspool where the government resides here*
It's a proven fact that every inhabitant of every capital is a filthy Zugezogener.

Wright, McKennie, Brooks, Wood, Johnson, Chandler, Morales, Stanko aren't enough?

Needs more Donovan.

Hello

time for beer

yes

>bundes

yes. prost!

it's in eastern europe it'll liquidate itself eventually

It's in Germany, retard

I wish Donovan had gotten more of a chance a Bayern.

Would Hoffenheim have won this fixture had Bayern not poached Sule and Rudy?

yes

This.

Fuck England

thats' what i said cunt

>canadian """"""""banter""""""""

fucking embarrassing

No, Klopp BTFO out of their meme 30 year old manager. The dipshit was mouthing off in the media about how Liverpool played shit in the first leg, and he didn't care about playing at Anfield.

He pretty much gave Klopp's team talk for him, and Klopp took them apart tactically. If Mane didn't have a weak game we'd have scored more.

Swapped scarves with a Hoffenheim fan after the game, their fans were pretty cool. German fans are usually bro tier, it's when you reach the fucking slavs they turn into utter scum

Liverpool probably would've lost leg 1 if Hoff had those two players though right? I don't watch Bundes enough to tell how much weaker Hoff are without them.

Guess we'll never know, but Liverpool were also missing Coutinho, Lallana, Sturridge, Clyne.

Over 2 legs I think Liverpool were clear + comfortable winners though

it's pretty much these
Hoffenheim wasnt bad last season but not really that great either. It's more because of the bundesliga being overall shit that everyone rated them so highly

if the bundes is so shit why do the players in it win the world cup all the time

Post salary,

>comparing a NT to a league

I know its b8 but still

Hoffenheim coach fucked up badly.

He started mouthing off in the press, and then for some reason came to Anfield and played a high line + a back three. Mane found a ton of space

>He started mouthing off in the press

well what should he have done otherwise? cry that they dont stand a chance anyway? might as well just stayed home then. smhtobihoeneß people are too fucking sensitive and the press takes advantage of that. some banter before matches was always a thing

yr 100% right about his shitty tactics tho

No

Soooooooooooo damn good
youtu.be/i9gOEGmQ9r8

Based harry was too good for us

Also if someone could translate the brief gidler excerpt at the beginning it would be appreciated

goooooooooooooooooooooood merning