I'm so tired of trying to find musician interviews and I find this unfunny trashbag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpzaHapvSGk
youtube.com/watch?v=n9gN_Krim7M
youtube.com/watch?v=pkQi-Gpatac
youtube.com/watch?v=FU1mTyPfeio
youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc
nardwuar.com/rad/modest-mouse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you are in british columbia canada user

is his retard act his actual personality or what?
and can he shave properly or will he constantly have a black tinge

many artists have said that he has bad breath.

>Living to see the day Sup Forums hates on Nardwuar

Newfags everywhere up in this.

hes soy tier
and his eternal 5 o clock shadow bothers me to no end

blame it on the cheese addiction
youtube.com/watch?v=MpzaHapvSGk

check'd.
I have no idea but I would doubt it. In his TEDx talk, he kind of alludes to the fact that he used to do that shit so he would stand out and get guaranteed interviews and now I think it's kind of just his ugly shtick

I've never heard this but I believe the fuck out of it

Sup Forums is finally opening their eyes and see how annoying is this guy

go to bed rowntree

Name one interviewer thats better than Nardwuar.

Seriously, i think hes annoying too and i wanna watch some informative interviews.

Eric Andre

Yeah, he really isn't funny.

He was funny by 2000's standards.

Nardwuar is awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=n9gN_Krim7M
youtube.com/watch?v=pkQi-Gpatac
Remember when Sonic Youth completely destroyed a rare record gift that he was giving them? Classic.

I don't believe he's the funniest guy around, but I have to admit his interviews do seem to get good reactions out of musicians and they take him differently than the generic ones they have to go through. I don't think i've ever laughed watching his videos but I have to respect the level of research he does

This is my favorite:
youtube.com/watch?v=FU1mTyPfeio

I used to hate them for this, but now I love them for it

"Research" Dude doesn't actually know all this shit. He probably contacts their managers or parents to tell him this stuff. He's not ultra smart or anything.

this
its been said he just calls people that know the aritst and asks them shit
its not rocket science

"no no they messed with nardwar wen he was messing with them!!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc
Yikes.

kek based Blur

soywuar
betawuar
bulliedwuar

I'm so tired of trying to find musician interviews from the 70s and its some snobby awkward British cunt asking really bad questions on purpose.

isn't that how it works? How else would you get this information? It's not some formula he researched where he goes into a deep mushroom trip and enters their mind, he seeks information, writes it down and prepares for the individual he's meeting. Who is a super smart interviewer that does it by other means? How would he just "know" by being smart?

someone post the pic with the nardwuar copypasta

damn you just don't see open bullying like that anymore

That was pretty gay

he took the dicking from dave and then tried to be passive agressive about it
truly beta

Because people act like he's a genius for memorizing things that he's asked of people that hold the material he'll ask the artist about

I'm gonna be a music journalist and secretly film a documentary where I beat up every 90s britpop band

thats what every interviewer does

Super rare LCW-era Isaac Brock interview here

nardwuar.com/rad/modest-mouse/

Exactly. he's not special. He just asks people some more out there questions and people find it hilarious for some reason. Even tho it's the same reaction everytime.

Heeeeeey /mooooo/!
Doot doot doot doot doot?

Nah I've met him at SXSW before he's a cool dude with a regular voice. Well it's similar to his nardwuar one but not as over the top.

who invented poo?

you better shut your fuckin newfag troglodyte ass up about nardwuar right now

what do you think "research" is you stupid fucks?

Too bad he decides to act like a 3 year old expecting his r/hiphopheads audience to eat it up

I know thats why i replied, I'm not the guy he responded too but I don't understand calling out his "Research" when that is what every interviewer does, none of them decrypt their minds they just learn it through other sources and present it, like how an interview works. He just has a unique persona, its his gimmick

I don't really care that he bothers you, I just replied because thats what all interviewers do, they memorize information they were told about beforehand

WE ARE SAYING THAT HE SHOULDNT HAVE HIS COCK SUCKED FOR DOING SLIGHTLY ABOVE THE BARE MINIMUM DIPSHIT

We know what research is retard, we're talking about the people who act like he's super smart for just asking questions.

wew, this thread

whos sucking his cock here?

honestly it sounds like you are just jealous that this guy gets to talk to interesting people for a living

Nardwuar is wonderful you faggot

If I talk shit about Adolf Hitler does that mean I'm "jealous" of him?

yeah wow that sucks people shouldn't watch the kardashians either what a shame hey this generation sucks amirite????

ALL CAPS BECAUSE IM MAD XDDD, shouldn't you guys be in the youtube comments trying to convince the masses no one here has said hes a genius, it's just been "yeah he finds out about an artist and interviews him nothing special thats how it works"
>DURR UHH WHY U CALLING HIM A GENIUS DEN???

I mean if you're either a nostalgia fag or someone who finds the minions funny

im forever disappointed about not being able to marry nard.

We weren't saying YOU were calling him a genius. We're talking about the people that do.

damn this dude is handsome as fuck

He was always amazing for what he brought out of the artists when he got on their nerves or confused them. It's not the same with his newer interviews but he's still awesome. I don't know how anyone could hate on this autist

this retard sure can

He looks like a younger version of the "I walked Bob Dylan up on stage" guy

Funny at first yeah. Not career worthy. Especially when you're doing the same thing over and over again.

okayy so its just bitching for no reason? Yeah hey a lot of things suck and people like different things, Rick and morty is popular doesn't that suck, people like one direction too, I don't get it either maybe if I make a thread about each of them it'll change things, some people think the beatles are the best band in the world lets go on Sup Forums and let everyone know that its dumb

Most people have just agreed hes just an interviewer whats the point of this thread? Being so beta you have to be anonymous so you don't have to deal with a bunch of youtube faggots disagreeing with you?

You act like most people don't go on Sup Forums to bitch about things for no reason.

Alex Jones would be better

Also dipshit we're not talking about his popularity. Once more we were originally talking about how people act like he's super smart and does ebik amounts of research when all he does is pick out who he wants to interview and asks their managers or parents.

They don't actually usually it has basis in the board, ie disagreements about music, this is some instagram tier shit, but I get it you don't want to admit you're just another faggot who cares too much about an interviewer of all music related things.

Good to know neither am I, I get you have a hard time reading my posts and cling onto what you don't understand, I'm saying people think bad shit is good, pewdiepie is the most subscribed person on youtube, and as I and others have said WE ALL AGREE HES JUST AN INTERVIEWER, congratulations you have pointed out nothing new hes just some guy awesome cool good to know. I'll just leave now but I'll be around if you feel like you need to bitch out anonymously again because you can't handle the idea that people like something you don't you fucking autist

Anyways gtg.

Sorry that we talked negative on your precious squidwad

See you next thread since this issue is such a hot button for ya

Fuck off. Nardwuar is the GOAT.

>3
>This phony asshole probably doesn't even do research, he just does research, the phony asshole!

t. researchcuck

No other interviewer I've seen does the level of research he does, and many of his subjects are genuinely surprised and impressed at the depth of his knowledge and how hard he must've worked to find out all the obscure shit that he knows about the subject.

See the ASAP Rocky interview, the Pharrell interview, and many others

>the vancouver 5, was that in vancouver
>no it's in a little town called 5
>wheres that
>next to 6

LMAO

fucking lol

>he's soy tier

>the soy defender posts anime
lol

he does the best interviews and know more than most of fans.

>he watches Paul Joseph Watson videos

Lol, that's what happens when the whole band is either jacked up on coke or Heroin during an interview.