ENDURANCE RUN

Yes. Green version.

that's green alright

Why have I got a boner right now?

Son, are you taking the piss?

>can't tell if taking the piss

live-action JoJo movie

it looks like the evil guy from The Mask

>at one point this was the hottest pedobait in hollywood and Sup Forums was all over her
where does the time go bros

That's so sad to see... She was perfect in her prime.
;_;

Mmm~mmmm! ITS GOOD! I COULD ALMOST SING!

I BECAME IMMORTAL OVER 100 YEARS AGO. BUT I'VE NEVER FELT THIS GOOD! HAHAHA! THIS IS THE GREATEST HIGH!

However it appears 9 seconds is my current limit!

>Chloe will never have a hiney like this IRL

I'M GONNA FUCKIN GET YOU

Dybbuk?

someone post the machamp one

post more variations on the theme please

Dumb fridgeposter

Puberty is one cruel bitch.

dont remind me

God I still love this photo. Everything is perfect. The way that daring strapless tube of stretch fabric is pulled down by the sheer weight of those massive cow tits, revealing veritable real estate of hulk-like shoulders. The way those massive pillar-like legs put crushing weight on those hooves, which overpronate in those sporty-ish sneakers, comically contrasting with her appearance like clown's shoes on an undertaker. The way her head tilts slightly upward, as if to express how sluggish and pained her every moment is. Those ham cheeks dragging down her face, leaving only a small beak-like mouth, as a cruel mochery of the amount of food which she must consume. The sunglasses and cap, as if she really thought she could go unnoticed, like a small blue camouflage net sloppily thrown over an aircraft carrier. Those catcher-mitt hands, clutching a greasy phone and a bouquet of napkins, cheekily hiding from sight whatever fatty snack she is eating right now. The way she casually hold that food, as if it's second nature to ingest fast food, like breathing and blinking with your eyes. And, best of all, the contraposto posture, conveying in a way not even Michelangelo could, motion in a still work of art. You can see the pained, sluggish motion like a sentient drop of tar, just dragging itself through an urban environment.

>massive cow tits

>chlomo.org

This website still exists. Does that Romanian autist have to pay to keep servers up?

Imagínate ser Pablo en esa foto y tener que estar como "maldición, Chloe Moretz, estás muy buena, toda sexy con tu cuerpo de refrigerador y horrible cara rechoncha. De verdad tendría sexo contigo" cuando todo lo que quiere hacer es tirarse a otra latina de 16 en el vestidor de Chloe. En serio imagínate tener que ser ese chico mexicano y no solo abrir esa puerta mientras Chloe Grace Moretz luce su asqueroso cuerpo frente a ti, la luz del sol revelando sus pezones perforados y pata de camello, y solo pararte ahí, una y otra vez, mientras ella se abre paso lentamente fuera de su auto. No solo tener que tolerar su monstruosa puta vagina sino su actitud arrogante mientras todos en el lugar le dicen que TODAVÍA LO TIENE y MALDICIÓN, ¿CHLOE GRACE MORETZ SE VE *ASÍ*? porque ellos no son los que tienen que pararse ahí y observar su rechoncha puta cara de michelin colocada flácida y sosa en su asqueroso cuerpo de refrigerador. Te has estado tirando nada más que una saludable dieta de latinas firmes y morenas y después presuntas víctimas de violación del cartel por TODA TU CARRERA saliendo de los barrios bajos en México. Nunca antes has visto algo tan jodidamente asqueroso, y ahora juras que puedes probar el sudor que está saliendo de su mal proporcionado culo mientras se lo abren esos mal ajustados pantalones deportivos, engreidamente confiada en que disfrutas la oportunidad de que te paguen por pararte ahí y deleitarte de su belleza "estatuesca (pues así es como se describe a sí misma)", la belleza por la que trabajó tan duro 7 días a la semana en los meses anteriores. Y entonces ella pide abrir otra puerta, y sabes que podrías matar a cada persona en este estacionamento antes que su seguridad pudiera derribarte, pero te sientas ahí y aguantas, porque eres un puto chico mexicano. No vas a perder tu futura carrera de chofer por esto. Solo aguanta. Asquea la cara y aguanta.

CHLOEEEEEE SUXXX DIX

what's next for his career

Di he commit suicide?

at least she's not a fag

is this, dare I say it, the spiciest meme yet?

Man, it honestly blows my mind there is still an entire website of autists who follow this girl's evey move, devote their lives to her, go to be at night thinking of her and wake up thinking of her to go run and check her instagram and twitter and chlomo.org for updates. They write songs and stories about her and hang on her every word. They consider suicide because they can't have her and become genuinely emotionally devastated if she appears in public with a boy. They are honestly and earnestly emotionally and mentally attached to this dumb, ugly girl on such a level that it's a dependency. And better yet, most of them simultaneously hate that she's not thirteen anymore.

It blows my fucking mind. Maybe when she was cute and peppy I could understand it but now that she's just gangly and slutty and legitimately stupid how the fuck do these people exist? How does delusion and mental fixation take root that deeply. It's Goddamn fascinating. Yeah sh had one hell of a fuckable face when she was younger but get over it.

pretty diverse

and this isn't a forced one?

Isn't "Echo" in the back the guy that played McLovin?

Bitch needs to start doing exercises that build a more feminine figure.

Her going from cute girl to a tank is far too jarring for people. It's ok if she wanted to toughen up a bit, but she should have waited to her late 20s to do so.

Chloe vs Bane

who wins?

I stopped caring about Chloe sometime around the time Carrie came out. I only liked her from Let Me In and then she became some lgbt Shillary activist that got tattoos/piercings and hung around niggers.

I still have my Chloe folder from like 2011 though. I just can't delete it, too many memories.

Kek

Her accent in Hugo Cabret is awesome.

i deactivated my Chloe folder long time ago and have not looked back ever since.

Sometimes we just have to let go. Trust me you'll feel much better after you delete it.

why do girls think high waist jeans/shorts looks good?

It hides their gut

I don't speak a word of Spanish but this made me literally lol

>he posted the shopped version

>nose ring

oh gosh

it's le vintage

What does her car smell inside?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

High waist pants are god-tier if you have the figure to complement them. Unfortunately, kitchen appliance is not that figure.

at this point she might as well go the ariel winter route and eat up to get some softness back
granted she cant compare to ariel up top but still better than looking like a pro wrestler

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT

It just gets more and more ridiculous.

Truly, user is a wordsmith.

Someone save this as pasta, if it isn't already.

I'lk bet 10 potatoes that she can count to potato.

It's never not funny.

Already posted on r/Sup Forums.

Same, but for me she started hitting the wall in kick ass 2 not obvious but it was getting there.

Literalmente mi cara ahora

Damn!

That's a big vulva...

>jojo pablo

Imagine

>there are people on here right now who used to think Chloe was better than Elle

Is this real?

Whho is this average looking twink?

i was gonna post that hahaha, great minds

>spiciest
I see what you did there.

I actually saw Neighbors 2 the other day and she was pretty cute...

This thread is killing me

This was clearly staged to match the Chlomo photo. Builder has his phone on him

don't look now

meth not even once

>onion and garlic chutney