Are there any music critics that aren't flaming liberals?

Are there any music critics that aren't flaming liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9rP4P6gSiE
youtube.com/watch?v=zro82OX6iv0
youtube.com/watch?v=W0aG7kBJS18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me

I like listening to someone with multi-generational experience in western music.

But most of the time these critics inject so much politics these days.

>expecting a conservative to have a valid opinion on a piece of art
This guy

/thread

Sorry, but conservatives are just pathetic when it comes to creating and interpreting art

melon is alt right

These but unironically.

No, you have to had been bullied to be a music critic

do conservatives even like art that isn't devoid of any real human touch or anything that can't be viewed as "practical"?

That sucks. I wonder why. I'm conservative and I love every kind of music. I have an art degree.

probably not, the only way you can become a music critic is by not having any practical abilities at all

I have a degree in visual art but I'm a musician. I'm also a libertarian.

stupid generalizations made by teenagers

list some good conservative artists of today

most successful musicians are libertarians, but not outspoken

I'd say ignorance to the fact that artists who would be called conservative by today standards created all art we learn from today

It is a detriment to your image to be openly conservative as an artist today

Arvo Part

pretty much this, you can't even tell who's actually conservative since it's forbidden to be a one

thats not conservative

copout plea

being anti flaming liberal doesn't mean you're conservative or a republican

also most liberals are just liberals to fit in

liberalism falls apart when you actually think about it, so does republican-ism

conservatism focused on individual freedom is the only good option

Stop making everything fucking political.

half of the bands on here have like one member that is conservative or ambiguously right leaning like the smiths or ramones

a bunch of these bands are also on the right but not conservative

This. I'm not looking for right wing reviewers. I just want something that isn't constant muh drumbpf and woke black power memes.

>liberal masses silencing le oppressed conservative artists
give me a break.

go play with yourself, commie

Go back to Sup Forums OP. Conservatives can't do anything

weak bait

>Frank Zappa
Mein sides

He's not wrong.

Some of these are ridiculous reaches and most of the albums are terrible anyway. Stick to Ben Shapiro compilations, music's not your thing.

samefag

Liberal DESTROYED by logic and FACTS

it was a response to "get back to pol"

i couldn't find the larger chart that just listed conservative musicians. someone probably has it. btw i didnt make that chart that i posted.
>i disagree with your politics so therefore music's not your thing
k

these but profoundly unironically

also this

>can't even reply correctly
truly superior

I'm a conservative and I'm 100% positive I have a more diverse and better taste than 95% of this board

you're pretty objectively incorrect about many of those bands being conservative. i guess you're claiming that you didn't even make the image, but like, you posted it, so i don't really get that.

even still, having meat loaf and ted nugent on a list doesn't do a whole lot to impress me

>hehe I'll say those albums are shit and mention ben shapiro man im so clever

lemme guess 5% is rap music

not being flaming liberal =/= conservative

>but muh left right paradumb

Same

conservatives have shit taste in music, we should honestly nuke the country music awards

white male

the image explains their connections to conservative or right wing ideology

? you were replying to someone who asked you to name conservative artists. the left/right spectrum is completely stupid and wrong, but that doesn't really save that reply from being idiotic.

poor b8

and russians

Anything prior to 2000 is old style conservative, what today's conservatives would call "wishy-washy moderates".

Meaghan Garvey
Adam Neely
LimedIBagels

im not the person you were replying to, but i am the person who posted that chart which i found on this board. there is a much larger chart too that just lists conservative artsits but i cant find it.

This. Le Tigre's "I'm with her" was this decades masterpiece because the liberals at pitchfork told me so

>liberals make bad art therefore conservatives make good art

great argument my man i'm sold

i'm not even baiting, can conservatives even create art, let alone interpret it?

>Meaghan Garvey
>LimedIBagels
What? Meaghan Garvey is a pretty obvious post-critical black fetishist and LimedIBagels seems pretty liberal.

Anyone can create art. "Art" is not a qualitative term. There is such a thing as bad art.

Mark Prindle

Libertarianism isnt conservatism and European conservatives aren't even the same as American conservatives

>Meaghan Garvey is a pretty obvious post-critical black fetishist and LimedIBagels seems pretty liberal.

You don't seem to understand, read more.

What don't I seem to understand?

if you have to ask this question you are completely naive and live in a bubble

>meaghan garvey
user...

>the cause of a problem
>blame it on different people
I thought conservatism was all about responsibility.

jesus christ

i really don't understand how or why this stereotype exists and works. every argument i've heard to support to rides off a totally false and dishonest premise that couldn't possibly make sense to anyone who isn't a political ideologue or painfully underage.

i'm moderately right-wing and i listen to a whole assortment of music, and so do a ton of friends i have with similar political views... this political climate has gotten out of control. trump's gonna be in office for the next 7 years and there's nothing any of you can do about it.

*heard to support it

Post your chart

Friendly reminder that many of the greatest artists of all time would be considered right-wing/conservative in today's world. You plebs don't know anything about the history of art and have fallen for Marxist propaganda.

i actually finished updating this thing recently

>implying he won't be dead by heart attack within this term

i imagine they said the same thing about john mccain more than 5 years ago
regardless, i hope you aren't wishing death upon anybody.

People who read music publications are "counter culture," but only in the least extreme way. People who are "counter culture" in the least extreme way are liberal
t. liberal

nah, I don't even like the guy but I wouldn't stoop that low. 3 hours of sleep a night, potato chips, steak, and diet coke every day doesn't make a healthy man, all I'm sayin

yeah you're right, i'm a fan of trump but i really wish he got his diet and physical health in check. there's no excuse really, plenty of presidents (including obama, whom i rooted for before losing faith in the democratic party) before him gave a shit about their health and exercised routinely.

They also said Bob Dole wouldn't survive one term as president were he elected, but he's still here over 20 years later.

>plenty of presidents (including obama, whom i rooted for before losing faith in the democratic party) before him gave a shit about their health and exercised routinely

You think if Obama were so health-conscious, he wouldn't have chain smoked and also did weed.

yeah, in other news the liberal media are a bunch of vindictive liars.

that's fair enough lol. i don't see anything particularly wrong with occasionally smoking pot (i do so myself) but cigarettes and nicotine are totally degenerate.

The Pokemon R&S soundtrack is fucking great.

It's hard to find anybody who's anybody outside of political pundits that are conservative. I'm conservative and love music, but I'm no good at expressing my appreciation of it beyond the most basic terms. I've also always struggled with trying to play/write music of my own. That's why I'm starting to think that if I want to become famous in any capacity, I might as well become a political pundit because having opinions and explaining why are the only things I can do.

what's your favorite track from scott 1-4
been diving deep into those today

Ron Paul is still alive. Just imagine... Ron Paul being president right now. Ah... yes.

It was all covered up too, same with Bill Clinton's dick rotting from STDs.

It's bumming me out that somebody actually took the time and effort to make this pathetic image, really hoping you just made it to "trigger" people and you don't actually believe it because that would be sad

Nice blog, idiot.

hell yeah dude, i've been playing emerald on an emulator after ditching pokemon for like 6 years and i remembered how much i adored the soundtrack as a kid. definitely exceptional.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9rP4P6gSiE
youtube.com/watch?v=zro82OX6iv0
youtube.com/watch?v=W0aG7kBJS18

imagine not being in love with this soundtrack

oh man i couldn't even tell you, so many amazing tracks and covers. copenhagen is probably my favorite self-penned one, though. mindblowing song.

Thanks, dude.

#libertarian_right_gang

maybe someday, brother.

I dream of a non-imperialist, yet still conservative America.

Me

I love how Wagnerian the music from this game was.