Beach House - Lemon Glow

Anyone else addicted to this song? Just got some new headphones and blasting this on full volume is worth the hearing damage.

The only good track they've ever made was Space Song.

Space Song is 10/10 but that's a pleb opinion my friend
>Implying Walk In The Park Live and Sparks aren't 10/10

just listened to it for the first time, i will listen to it a lot more, it's really good

I didn't like it the first time I listened, but I've started to like it more and more. Now I can't stop. I really hope the rest of the album is of similar if not greater quality.

Worth it how? Does music somehow sound better to you when it's very loud? How silly.

>implying it does not

One of the least interesting things they've ever put out desu

It’s
R
E
A
L
L
Y
Good

dat moment when

>let me dim the lights down loooooow

I still think after Bloom, they sort of lost the ability to have great vocal melodies. They just arent that memorable anymore.

I miss when they made truly blissful music. Now it feels like sort of a middle ground. They dont sound as sublime as they used to and the textures arent as interesting. I also feel like the song uses superfluous sounds that dont add anything

thank your lucky stars has some of their catchiest songs in my opinion. the production is just more fuzzy

Have literally been listening on repeat since I first heard it. One of, if not their most catchy song.

They have at least 15 better songs than that one. What a shit opinion.

t. teenage females

Excellent point

End your life

Geez, imagine getting touchy over Beach House. Of all the bands...

Unironically, these.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet

Ahh yes, truly Beach House is the thinking man's music.

Apparently Alan Moulder will produce the album

P4k really doesn't know music at all. They wrote that the song was "pure corruption" or something. When I listened to it, the song is still very blissful just with some harder guitar edges.

I can't watch the video, I just get dizzy

the just wrote that the lyrics are more direct and sensual than before

they've been doing the same shit since their debut album
it's getting a bit boring

Thank Your Lucky Stars was like a 4/10 at best so this new album has to be better

Elegy to the Void alone makes it a 7/10 at least

Do movies look better on a big screen?

mdr, TYLS was great All Your Yeahs is 10/10 song

>