Is anyone else here excited to see King Arthur: Legend of the Sword?

Is anyone else here excited to see King Arthur: Legend of the Sword?

Guy Ritchie's last few films have all been decent and I think the decision to make the fantasy elements more prominent is a good one.

inb4 we wuz kangs

I couldn't be less excited for anything even if I tried really hard and took classes on how to get excited about shit

>not a cute blonde girl
What is even the point?

Oh hey it's that Guy Ritchie movie about a bunch of """"lads"""" who are blockheaded street thugs with blocky faces and missing teeth from fights and lock like they smell like beer and piss, what's the title again?

I'll like it because Ritchie but I'm not really hyped

I think you already know the only reason Sup Forums even cares about this movie.

Tell me Sup Forums

Why does he draw the bow?

Watching the trailer was some of the hardest I've laughed on my own in years.

>like historical or fantasy stuff, so I get a bit excited when I see there's a trailer for a new King Arthur
>see that Guy Ritchie is directing it
>realise Guy Ritchie has only ever made the one movie
>trailer starts
>THE STREETS OF LONDON
>ARTHUR IS A STREETWISE COCKNEY GRIFTER

Absolute fucking trash.

>his name is literally goosefat bill
>someone had changed it on wikipedia to be goosefat bill wilson

Nothing can surpass Excalibur

Nope. And I fear you may be a mouth breathing retard.

Jackson fresh off of LOTR shouldve done a King Arthur.
Viggo was already on hand, would've been perfect.

In every adaptation I've seen released in the last 10 years Lancelot has been a nigger. I don't even feel like checking.

Once Upon A Cuck which is literal tumblr trash is the only one I know of

no you are thinking about yourself you nigger

It's so unabashedly stupid, but normies will eat it up because "wow, what a fresh take on an old tale. you're so cynical, just turn off your brain and have some fun."

Derivation on a classic is NOT good.

Well to be reasonable the Arthurian tale has been redone a fuckload of times over the centuries, that people keep coming back to it and doing new things is something that often is credited with its longevity when so many other legends faded away, but the problem is when you get brain dead YA gay pandering trash like BBC Merlin or now this dogshit that looks like Warcraft and seems to have only the barest minimum to do with Arthur.

I will clarify.
Bad derivation for the sake of being "different and modern" is not good.

For example, the 2004 take on Arthur was okay.

What is the best film/tv adaption of the King Arthur story?

Maybe you should venture out from blacked king arthur parody videos you fucking cunt

Excalibur

have you seen the trailer?
It's snatch with swords and less charisma.

Yeah sure, but it is bound to happen with the ways things are