DUDE WE SHOULD REALLY ESCAPE FROM THAT GUY WHO PROVIDES US WITH 5 STAR HOTEL LIVING CONDITIONS WHILE THE REST OF...

>DUDE WE SHOULD REALLY ESCAPE FROM THAT GUY WHO PROVIDES US WITH 5 STAR HOTEL LIVING CONDITIONS WHILE THE REST OF SOCIETY STRUGGLES FOR A GULP OF WATER BECAUSE HE'S LIKE OLD EWWW LMAO
Are these the most entitled cunts in cinematic history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyzNP8IUs2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE LET'S JUST ESCAPE INTO THE DESERT HOPEFULLY NO GANG WILL FIND AND RAPE US

> Instead of the whitest of dudes, "villain" is now played by Idris Elba
> Suddenly there's no plot

>witness my reckless huffing of spray paint

If it hadn't been for Max, they would never have gone back to the citadel to (presumably) make life better for everyone there.
As usual, the white man saves the day.

>B-but he's kind of mean to us, maybe!

Female Logic.

No he wasn't. Joe flipped his truck just for a chance to save one of these bimboes

They were trying to get to Furiosas homeland user. Were you paying attention?

Funny thing is, in their matriarchal paradise free of prejudice and pain, men are exhiled asap just for being men.
Those guys on stilts that you see in the movie are the few that survived

presumably he's desperate to have a healthy son since children appear to suffer from irradiation and disorders. A healthy son would mean a disorder free line which could provide stability to the people.

How do you know this?

You'd rather live in luxury as a slave then struggle as a free man? Get the fuck out of my America you fucking cuckold.

I'm 15, Are Tendies Ready, Mom?: The Post

>free man
>man

watch it, shitlord

The production designer explained that.

I think the 15 year old screaming at his mom for tendies is exactly the type of person that would give up all freedom and responsibility to keep his tendies and Wow subscription

Imagine Homortan Joe.
He puts OP in the locked room. Water, food, a few books.
And then, sometimes, he comes and fuck you in the ass.

Let's see you not bitch about it, you entitled little fuck.

I think you mean suddenly there's none of these threads

unless they were lesbians, that's not a fair comparison

>the alternative is being torn apart by a crazed crowd of starving dehydrated people who're ready to kill for some water
I'm lubing up my boyhole

>Guys abuses me and forces me to live in how he wants
>I literally have no choice in how I live and in how to raise my baby
>BUT I'M LIVING COMFORTABLY THO SO THAT'S ALL FORGIVEN

OP you fucking retarded

In this situation am I a QT fuckboi?

stop baiting
their prime motivation was clearly that they didn't want their children to become warboys. Better die in the desert, than live to see your beloved children become subjects of this totally crazed dude

youtube.com/watch?v=jyzNP8IUs2g

The problem with this is that it's unrealistic as fuck. Literally every single woman would love a situation like that, that's what they are biologically programmed to aim for.

cuck the post

Better comparison would be if Joe is an ugly old woman.

You weren't paying attention to the movie, warboys were irradiated to fuck, undoubtedly sterile, or at least would only produce stillborn kids, so are expendable. Joe wanted pure, healthy children to carry on his line, he wouldn't have sent them off to die.
He's also not remotely crazed, he talks as much sense as anyone else in the movie, and in terms of logistics and resource management (organising the other two towns for fuel and ammunition, keeping the water (probably the most precious resource) under lock and key, etc.) he was evidently far more qualified than anyone else in the movie, especially Furiosa.

Look at this cuckold and laugh at him.

DUDE LETS ESCAPE THE CITADEL TO SOME PLACE THAT DOESN'T EXIST AND THEN GO BACK LOL THATS THE ENTIRE MOVIE LMAO

OP would allow himself to be raped by a disgusting fat old man in order to live in "five star" conditions

good to know, perhaps you should become a prostitute

They get like 5 years luxury tops, what do you think happened to the mothers of Joes other children?

>DUDE WE SHOULD REALLY ESCAPE FROM THAT GUY WHO PROVIDES US WITH 5 STAR HOTEL

They were chained to a wall. Is this a meme?

>being this idealistic

Enjoying highschool?

the nicest wall in australia

>WOMEN BELONG TO ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

jeez why are white males so vile

What if Immortan Joe looked like this

This, if anything the chance of survival is even lower since you have to constantly try to birth Joes mutant children and will eventually get thrown to the hounds anyway

>muh freedumbs

>freedom is bad
>fear of the future

Seeing this mindset reminds me of why so many voted for Trump

They went to live in a nice farm up north.

>man tries to repopulate the earth, shows gratitude by providing women with world class living quarters
>leave because theyre selfish cunts
why is this allowed?

White women are made for black cock so they would be happy and satisfied.

ur mum is happy and satisfied with my cock

That's a reasonable comparison to make in our world. Not in the Mad Max world.

they become milk producers as shown in the movie

You're forgetting that they were promised a hippie heaven where they don't have to do anything a man says by that retarded pms bitch.

>sure I'm living in a man's free 5 star hotel while the rest of the world is starving, BUT IS THIS THE BEST I CAN GET?

They'll fuck up the citadel too. The moronic matriarchy failed so hard they literally turned their land into a SWAMP. Max did the right thing to bolt before shit went down the hill.

I dont think corn has gluten in it

That only adds another layer of irony to the image.

why do fags dress like lumberjacks anyway

It's ironic and subversive. Same with the beards.

Because they are effeminate little boys trying their hardest to outwardly display signs of masculinity.

honestly the flick would have been better if at least the MC got to have an orgy with all the hot bitches he saved. The pregnant blond one was 10/10

The tacos live in Mexico, you can kill a Mexican and steal his tacos.

not to mentioned joe's other kids had defects
ricktus while big and strong, was a retard (even more so in the comic)
the other son while super smart, was a weak deformed cripple.
and if you take the mad max game, the third son was a blood thirsty madman that wanted to destroy and kill everything.

so joe was hoping that with these disease free and healthy women that he could produce a healthy son that didn't have any defects and could lead the citadel after his dead.

good way to get an std tho

What's the purpose of the cuckstilts?

They believed in the existance of the Green Place, where they could live an objectivly better life. So, even though they are entitled whores, their motivation is plausible within the narrative of the movie.

Only way to get around after the matriarchy ruined the lands so hard they turned into a toxic swamp

>Lets be irrational and suicidal because of dogmatic ideals
reminds me of why so many trucks are touring europe

>getting raped
>mean

To be fair, he also beat them and liked to rape them in the ass with no lube and took joy in their fear and pain. He also made some of the warboys watch.

>being this naive
in the apocalypse you are lucky to only be raped monogamously

>>Lets be irrational and suicidal because of dogmatic ideals

Sounds like America to me. Well, old America, before the fear.

And? Doesn't mean they have to like it.

those chastity belts tho

>female detected

Respond with an actual argument, or don't respond at all.

You can tell that movie was nothing more than white knight fantasy. In real life, willingly women don't leave powerful & wealthy men unless they take some of that power and wealth with them. That's evolution.

>0.0003% body fat

All you'd need to do is walk a brisk pace and he'd run out of energy and die without chugging 10 energy drinks to keep up..

>white knight fantasy

>they leave because Furiosa tells them there's an even better place
>place turns out to be a swamp because matriarchy can't think ahead
>they go back to the place men created

The Citadel turns into a thriving community according to a comic or some shit.

>DUDE WHO'S DESTROYED WORLD LMAO

lel

Max is the white knight.

not with them wasting all that water after joe is killed.

>oh joe is dead, lets release all the water, because who gives a fuck about checking how much is left.

yeah joe used the water as a means of control, but he also thought ahead, just letting it freely flow who cause it to dry up eventualy

god damn right!
i'm gonna drop my job right now and start living like a dirty hobo, that's how i will get free of this opressive capitalism

That's not what happened, though.

If resources are really limited why can you always order more pumpkin spice latte at starbucks? Checkmate, white male.

whats with the fat blobs then who release the water after it's revealed to everyone that joe is dead

its ground water pumped out of all the land for several thousand miles all around. As said pumping is the reason whatsherface's forest died.

There is literally no way to waste it.

yes keep proving how much women suck at being leaders

What do they have to do with it? Do they remind you of yourself?

>make life better for everyone there.
By starting starting a war with the other camps and wasting resources? Lel everything was bound to go to shit without Inmortan Joe

Wasn't the whole point of the film that "the grass is always greener" quite literally?
They thought they'd escape to a green utopia but realize that the whole world is fucked, there's no sea, there's no grass, there's nothing for them.

>a war with the other camps
user they have all the water, and a nigh impenetrable fortress. They're in the position to dictate terms with the water and the war boys.

That's not what that expression means user.

"the grass is always greener" means what you have is good, you just think what you don't have is better even if they're both the same

virgin: the post

I wouldn't say that exactly. That was a twist but in the end the overall theme is the right to not be a cog in some crazy cult.

I know the meme is Joe did nothing wrong but in the end he only cares about himself, his family, and his property. And his family is more in the sense of his genetics rather than his family's well being.

>user they have all the water

Not after they recklessly dumped their supply in celebration.

It's over, they have the high ground.

This is why the movie is good

It shows the women and their matriarchal saviors as incompetent

And the men are savages

>implying they aren't already raped by the megamaniacal warlord daily

>BTFO

Who makes these posts?

A man chooses, a slave obeys.

White men

That's not how groundwater works,son.