Watchu niggas think of tekashi69 walkin around in LA. crip niggas gonna pull up on him...

watchu niggas think of tekashi69 walkin around in LA. crip niggas gonna pull up on him. if tekashi69 gets outta LA unharmed, imma buy his trash album on itunes, when he puts it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MOSHPIT_MEDIA/status/964634489409355776
youtube.com/watch?v=x1b_-w32FMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude i TOTALLY care about some random faggot with rich parents

brehs hes doing it

i dont like the dude and he's a faggot, but he came from the streets he aint got no rich parents like you, whiteboi

>rich parents
His father was killed in front of him when he was a young child. He lived in such a small house his mother would hear his stomach growl late at night and just start crying.

LA niggas too pussy lmao

tekashi69 playin out here, gonna get shot. crips aint playing nigga

>crips in 2018
>doing anything
It's not the 90's anymore. Bloods and crips have been replaced by cholos.

I would be so grateful to black people if they killed this faggot. what the fuck i love rap now

lol everybody loves rap now. it's so mainstream

but do you think he's gonna get clapped

>house

i've lived in apartments all my life, i wish i had been able to live in a house so that music making would've been easier.

so funny watching LA faggot niggers try and act hard

if its mainstream its garbage.

The cool thing is to hate rap.

Im no top 40 plebe

give it a few more months. people will come to their senses about niggers and their shit music and faggots like OP are going to stop running Sup Forums to the ground with nigger music posts

it was mainstream since the 80s and it became the most popular genre in about the 2000s.

you fucking retarded
theres a lot of underground non mainstream rap like MF DOOM but of course you're too dumb to get off your ass and actually find it

dude, MF Doom is like 15 years old at this point.
plus he's been signed to Elektra before. not sure if i'd call that "underground".

what the fuck is this dumbass wearing

uh... is this real?

twitter.com/MOSHPIT_MEDIA/status/964634489409355776

>twitter.com/MOSHPIT_MEDIA/status/964634489409355776
dumbass nigga, he posted on his ig a few hours ago

>theres a lot of underground non mainstream rap
>literally the first mention is 1999 debut

way to go man

ok I hate this rainbow haired faggot but that's pretty hilarious I can't lie

alpha attire...i dont expect a soybug like yourself to understand

this

>nigga eater
what the FUCK did he mean by this

dude's not even black, why does he get a pass on this shit?

have you even heard GUMMO? he says nigga every 2 seconds

because hes not white

i know,

but i mean like would an asian or arabic person get away with the same overusage of nigga?

>but i mean like would an asian or arabic person get away with the same overusage of nigga?
yes? it's an unspoken rule that only whites aren't allowed to use it

NAV's indian and he got a pass

french montana, dj khaled, and fat joe also get a pass

>but i mean like would an asian or arabic person get away with the same overusage of nigga?

>NAV
>french montana
probably asians out there too

youtube.com/watch?v=x1b_-w32FMo

depends how much (((swag))) you have

no it doesnt

nah fucking SJWs always gonna mess it up for everyone

pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater pussy nigga 69 eater

Montana's Moroccan tho, Morocco is in Africa

>twitter.com/MOSHPIT_MEDIA/status/964634489409355776
Where is this from?

He posted it on instagram months ago

Ah, thank you.
What was he hospitalized for?

Don't think he mentioned it. And I could've sworn the original ended with him looking at the camera.

gangs arent a "thing" anymore in that way OP. Its all online now

This gay little spic is the guy with the skittles for teeth?
Pottery.

Fuck off (((Richard)))

Like you larping?

FUCK U WE OUTCHEA STEADY GRINDIN AND THUGGIN ERRDAY BITCH ASS Sup Forums FAGGOT

well someone has to move the drugs over the border and then sell them to people

Why these niggas allowed on social media

does this guy actually have beef with people on the west coast or is he just like trying to conjure now-dead east/west hiphop beef

Apparently some guy named og spanky Loco banned him from LA

probably sucks to be an actually scary person who has face tattoos now that everyone is getting them. when i was growing up, you didnt even wanna make eye contact with someone w/ ink on their face because you knew something was probably unhinged in them

Fuck are they gonna do? Shoot his ass broad daylight in the middle of the fucking mall? Gangbangers are manchildren I swear.

Take their shirts off, yell, maybe fight.