Who's the Jordyn Jones of Sup Forums?

who's the Jordyn Jones of Sup Forums?

How is she so literally perfect bros :3

do you just shitpost all day?

go outside

saged, reported, and hidden

im already dead, user.

chloe east

Isn't jordyn jones the jordyn jones of Sup Forums? None do these new girls can compare

She's a child, and she would be utterly disgusted by you. You would frighten her. End yourself and make the world a better place. Do it before your family find out what you are.

Bump for cunny

Got ya covered.

Are you the one that was here last night saying jordyn looks like a guy, or was a guy?

I googled her the other day. Fucking disgusting. How many jew pedophile producers have diddled her do ya think?

If I saw her with her parents I'd throw boiling coffee in their faces. Seriously the top image searches of her all have her in skimpy underwear and bathing suits when she was fucking 12!

Fucking murder her parents and the jew handlers.

How old are you?

She's a model, children need underwear and swimsuits and bondage outfits too.

Kek

Imagine how repulsive she would find you.

>Mistress Jordyn will never strap you down and peg you
;_; jdimsatbh

Go outside and play, you are the one shit posting in a jordyn thread

when's the slut getting naked already

Just open up to everyone about your desires in real life. You'll soon find someone will strap you down. They won't peg you, but they'll stick the barrel of a shotgun up your ass and pull the trigger.

>dat everything

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I'm 12, and what is this? I'm a girl btw

>Go outside and play
Do you really want grown men with the ability to break your arms and force you to eat dog shit out and about while you're playing with your balls and heavily breathing outside of schools and playgrounds?
The underage children you crave would be utterly terrified of your hideous visage. You will die alone and depressed. The only comeback you have at your disposal is 'projecting', because all pedophiles are morons.

"leaked" sextape when she's 18

One can only hope, although I'd be happy with a few webm's like Bella releases

>yfw Chloe's the only one who managed to avoid falling into the ghetto skank archetype

All other fagets are fagets

Lexee turned out the worst though

Why won't you commit suicide?

How old are you?

Disney turned Chloe into a coalburner.

she's a good mormon girl

Because I'm pretty great

Besides, I don't start these threads, I just sometimes post in them.

>I'm pretty great
I could feel your heart sink as you typed that lie.

>this
>worst

faggot

>tfw last movie she did was a documentary called "Coked Up"

Already turning to drugs to forget what all the dirty producers have done to get her a role.

And Jordyn isn't a coalburner?

Are you serious? She was BLACKED first lmao

This.

>Flyacracka

This is actually a pretty good name, very inventive

At least faggots want to fuck one another. The little children you want to rape (and it would be rape, don't kid yourself) are not only incapable of understanding what you want to do to them, but their mental state and lives would forever be destroyed if you did do it.

a want to lick her pussy after him

Maybe that wasn't my heart you were feeling but your own little weenis
It's okay user, it's perfectly normal to be attracted to fertile, grown women, accept your biology
Best girl coming through

is that lexee?

>little children
there aren't any in this thread you creepy fucking shitposter.

Seriously, what do their parents think they are achieving with this?

Do you think it's a case of extreme helicopter parents are is the dad in on the sexual abuse along with Los Angeles Jewish media execs?

>le meme man reaction face

you sure project an awful lot onto these girls. ever tried writing science fiction?

Whoa, now this is a girl I haven't seen around here for a long time

>They don't think Lexee is bestbanji

>what do their parents think they are achieving with this?

Coining it in. Unless their parents are completely exploitative or absolutely retarded I'd guess all of the banji girls have more than enough salted away for four solid years at a good college.

The problem will arise when they hit 18 and realise they made all that money doing slutty modelling, and thus why would they bother going to college when they could just continue doing slutty modelling. After all, the only Kardashian that went to college is the one nobody cares about.

>wants to fuck children that haven't finished developing yet and weren't even born when Finding fucking Nemo came out
>jumps straight to gay and dick insults out of nowhere
Someone's insecure.

Her parents are too busy rolling in dough to care

What would you do, tell your hot daughter that no she can't go and model clothing and generally make an icon of herself because it upsets your sensibilities?
I'm not saying the parents are reluctantly going along with it, they're most likely very supportive of them, but there's no alternative that doesn't lead to your child hating your fucking guts and doing considerably worse shit as they get older out of resentment.

I didn't insult you at all, if I did it was unintentional and I'm sorry, but the insecurities are yours. You might as well fight hunger or thirst or the desire to breathe clean air as fight against your own hardwired nature like this.

You see those photos of teenage girls you have saved on your computer. Show them to your real life friends (if you have any), and tell them how hot you find them. You won't, because you're ashamed, and you pretend to be confident about what you are on anonymous message boards only.

If you don't fight against your own hardwired nature, as you put it, why aren't you open about it in real life?

Somebody post that pic of her in bed with the older black kid.

Does this really exist?

it isn't Chloe. she is a Good Girl.

>wants to fuck children that haven't finished developing yet

That's not really the case here champ

Why do you keep looking for the photos in which these children look as old as possible? You know you have ones where they look about 11. You're fooling no one.

I'm under no illusions as to the general social attitude, skewed as it is by generations of misinformation and misunderstanding. Not everything can be spoken about in public, many things would be social and perhaps even bodily suicide to acknowledge in a public forum even in the western world, but if I'm insecure because I can only admit to my nature in anonymity, what are you if you can't admit yours even in private?