Daily reminder that Ben Kenobi vs Darth Maul just one (1) year before the events of A New Hope is now canon

Daily reminder that Ben Kenobi vs Darth Maul just one (1) year before the events of A New Hope is now canon

Other urls found in this thread:

makingstarwars.net/2016/02/new-cast-and-crew-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-bags-reveals-new-logo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one cares

Really? I thought Rebels took place like 5-10 years before a new hope?

>muh Derrf Maul
Fuck that character and fuck all the fat neckbeards who made this happen. It's worse than Boba Fett

5 at the start of the series but now 3 years before ANH I believe

in my head those dumb cartoons can take a backseat to the semi decent novels and comics I've rread

There is literally nothing wrong with that

it's 2 years before a new hope

Any EUfags know what this symbol is?

No it isn't, I refuse to accept this shameless whoring of star wars as canon.

Anyone know where I can find these dumb series but with better voice acting and without that dumb stuttered version of the star wars theme? Like if they didn't want to use the actual star wars theme, couldn't they have written an original one?

You know they're going to have Obi-Wan swinging and dodging nimble as a cat too. If not it's going to be a one sided duel where someone has to help him kill Maul.

The theme is the Rebel Fanfare, not the Star Wars/Luke theme. It's computerised shit either way though

What a helpful response user

Oh, I hadn't actually watched Rebels. I just remembered from the 3 or 4 Clone Wars episodes I can't remember why I watched that the theme was very very stupid. The story was as good as any annie-may though.

Any old fart can swing and dodge if he knows how to use the force. See any battle featuring Sheev or Yoda or Sheev and Yoda.

Looks like a cross betwen the Jedi and Alliance Starbird logos

Just stop.

Thats the starbird from rogue one. It has something to do with Jedha, that's all I know.

Are people forgetting this scene?

Thanks user. I haven't seen Rogue One yet

I don't think it was in the movie. This was designed for the crewmembers

makingstarwars.net/2016/02/new-cast-and-crew-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-bags-reveals-new-logo/

They wouldn't change the logo when A New Hope takes place straight afterwards.

Stop.

It shows up in the Rogue one visual guide on all the Jedha pages. It has nothing to do with the rebels.

Real question is how the fuck did Obi-Wan get so fucked up in just twenty years?

I have the guide and it's the Jedha symbol that Chirrut wears. Probably a Whills thing

Sand will do that to you. Anakin was right, you know.