This old bitch dissin MMA

She is envious, looking at young and fit mma warriors, having integrity, sacrificing, enduring pain. Deep down she knows she would not last a second in the octagon facing irishman Conor McGregor. Her pelvis would break into a million fractions, shrapnels of her jewbeak would penetrate the brain area like a 12 gauge would a washing-sponge. Her weakened joints must be like those of an overcooked chicken. Her whole act is being dressed up, saying some fucking lines with a dead face (she really is a one dimensional actress), and getting a trophy twice a year for being the only actress who was able to conceil her mental breakdowns till the age of 70. She carries zero substance (that broken heart turn it to art shit was like Nolan level autism, also adressing fresh corpse Carrie Fisher as Leia??? i mean wtf aspergers much?) and zero range, schoolplay level old fuckhole. I mean she could be put in twice as many submission positions, her saggy tits acting as two additional target-limbs. Don't get me wrong, I respect old people, but this bitchkike would get an award for shopping groceries at this point. Also Deer Hunter would have been a thousand times better with Cybill Sheperd. I hope UFC calls her out for the bullshit and she gets rekt, no holds barred style. I mean she must be the token old lady of hollywood kept around only so that young prostitutes, i mean aspiring actresses can overlook the inevitable deadend, soul crushing nature of the business.
SAD!

Someone respond I'm proper mad!

Just come out of the closet already. You will be less angry and I promise your parents already suspect and they don't care.

Man this is not even about being gay. If i have to suck a dudes cock, be it, i just want to see this old fart of a human existence get destroyed on the mat.

Not even /heem/ gives this much of a shit. Get over it, OP

>plz notice me, young people
>especially you young men
On top of that, she won brownie points with the feminists

MMA is boring.

And a Meryl Streep flick is fucking entertaining, right?

Aaw. Did someone not likey your fave thingies again?

Damn jews!

>senior citizen says something I don't like
>s-she should get rekt!
Don't be such a baby

Sophie's Choice is more entertaining than MMA

Kys fucking teenage neckbeardo. Life isn't what Sup Forums tells you it is, meryl's speech was amazing you nazi cucks can suck her clit

Her speech lacked basic logical cohesion, pal
>trump wants to have an immigration policy, concernig ILLEGAL immigration
>he wants to deport everyone that has ancestors from another nation!!!
>also look i can still quinch out emotions from my uterus that dried up decades ago
>I symphatize with the handicapped and I am familiar with another famous persons death, so you should agree
And that constitutes as a good speech?

Mma is gay. Literally half naked rippled men groping and hugging and tugging each other getting all hot and sweaty in tose tight shorts while their bulges rub against each other. Fucking gay.

Man if that is what you see in MMA, i have bad news 4u

>my fellow thespians, can you believe the unwashed masses didnt do what we told them? unbelievable!

>>trigger closetfag

cool bro

I have no idea who this woman is. what is she in?

In many groundbreaking Kynéma like:
Mamma mia!
The house of the spirits
The Iron Lady
The Ant Bully

That's not an argument for why the speech lacked "logical cohesion." It's really just a short list of things you disagreed with.

ok. jumping from "this guy wants to have stricter immigration policies" to "he wants to deport us all" to "we will fight it with press(???)" to "myfeelings are hurt, princess leia" maybe has some cohesion afterall.

What are you? A fucking queer?

You seem upset

Meryl Streep. Apparently she said MMA and football are boring and that triggered some ppl.

The fact that Trump will be President and /theirwomyn/ will never run again is enough for me to not give a shit what this old crusty bitch thinks or says.

She just said it's not art. Kicking people is not an artform.

much better, try not to get so off topic and your arguments will be much tighter

Fucking Meryl Streep. Literally one of the most famous actresses to ever live.