>"you can't scare me with your Gestapo crap!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NzLOqVTSuA
youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM?t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=kYzz0FSgpSU
youtube.com/watch?v=H8pB1zRguAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ywn have the balls to say this to your arresting officer

literally just did minutes ago and they backed off.

>"you can't scare me with your kike bullshit!"

I didn't know Raimi worked as a ghost writer on this. I'm kinda glad the Wachowskis changed this line, tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NzLOqVTSuA

Ask me how I know you're white

im not white wtf. ill never be a privyskin.

tell me user. what good is a shitpost, if you're unable to reply?

mmm...
muhmmmm?
MMM?!?!?!?
MMMMMMMMMMM!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!

>I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not.
Why is Agent Smith so ignorant when it comes to ecology? Has he never heard of rats?

i'm gonna give you the finger... and you give me my dubs

but im fully ablmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M MM MMM M M M M

Faggot.

do rats even exist anymore.

Must've been awkward for Raimi to be working with two trannys on that film considered how intolerant he is.

That's because I'll never get arrested. You just need to know how to talk to cops.

>sir, do you know why I pulled y-
>>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>what?
>>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>CAN I GO?
>>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>look, your tail light is flickering, it looks like it's about to die. i just wanted to warn you before it-
>>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>CAN I GO?
>...
>>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>get the fuck out of here.
>>SOVEREIGN CITIZEN, I DO NOT CONSENT, REEEEEE- oh. Okay.

yes they exist

are you sure

>Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment
But how many mammals are actually left on the real planet? Are there any, apart from humans living underground?

well surely The Matrix has rat programs

>"Your judeo-bolshevist stasi shenagians aint working on me, you hooknosed bastard"

How does raimi keep getting away with this

unknown

But I always assumed he was referring to history, not the present

They weren't trannies at the time tho

true, but you know they had to pretty strange to begin with, I bet anyone working with them got obvious vibes

I wish I was still in Reddit so I could downvote this

they mice

I had no idea about this. This is both terrifying and hilarious

He also thinks it's a good idea to use people as batteries, his scientific chops might be lacking

Underrated post

>SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

What if Stone Cold were a cop?

youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM?t=57s

>mfw finally got a Matrix thread going

How is this fucking film so fucking good?

the only things that annoy me
>muh human battery
why did they not go with the original Idea?
>Trinitys phat ass brings back Neo and makes him superhuman
and
>the sequels nobody asked for

He's not exactly right since mammals have certainly overtaken other species on their own, but rats is a pretty poor example since the problem with them are A: thrive and spread disease in cities - which are habitats created by men and B: wipe out natural fauna when suddenly introduced in new habitat by men.
To say that every mammal stands in equilibrium with each other is pretty foolish, but I still think Smith had a point in that humans stand outside of the natural order.

>TV version
>Neo says "the flipper" instead of "the finger"
>they poorly dub "Judas Priest" in place of "Jesus Christ"

>the sequels nobody asked for

Not sure if you were out of diapers when the Matrix came out but everyone wanted a sequel.

Just not the ones we got.

based alpacahawk

only retards wanted sequels, everyone with 2 brain cells could figure out that there is no way they could make a sequel that even comes close to the first one.

>"you think that is air you're breathing?"

I'm not saying the first film isn't a perfect standalone story but with how popular it was, a sequel was guaranteed.

However the Matrix Reloaded trailer is one of the best, most exciting, most deceiving hype trailers ever made. Right up there with Prometheus.

>What if I told you the war could be over tomorrow? Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth *dying* for?

Processing power was probably too confusing of a concept for audiences in 1999.

The Wachowski brothers/sisters/klingons had sequels planned even before the first movie was made. That at least gave me hope that they wouldn't be lazy cash grabs, and they weren't lazy, they were just terribly executed.

It also doesn't present much reason for why the machines keep humans around. If humans are escaping to Zion and poss a risk to machines at all why even allow that to happen for the sake of more "processing power?"

nice

>Trinitys phat ass brings back Neo and makes him superhuman
I think it's more that her words helped him self-realize, the kiss was the icing on the cake

>youtube.com/watch?v=kYzz0FSgpSU

the trailer ain't bad but the movie was total garbage. the story was shitty but the action was kinda alright, same what happened in the first movie but more retarded.

really? thats the reason?
I'm sure everyone would have understood when morpheus would say "Our brains are biological computers and robots need that to calculate whatever"

It keeps the motive of the machines hidden and leaves at least some room for theories etc.

especially since we understand so little about the human brain even now, that one can reason that there's some unique capability which machine brains can't mimic.

>Zion is a huge rave party full of niggers

>Obergruppefuhrer Smith
>Agent Smith

Really jogs the noggin.

>multicultural alliance vs evil white men in nice suits
what did they mean by this?

The Wachowski things probably just got enough money and didn't had to think anything through.

I think if that little detail was changed than the movie would have been way better.

what also kinda annoyed me was the whole cypher thing, I mean sure he wanted back because the illusion is better than the real thing, but why not just load whatever he wants in the training simulator and enjoy it there?

one of their prime directives still remained not to kill humans

sure they killed a lot of them in the war, but they couldn't wipe them completely, so they had to a find a use for them

You can't stay in those simulators forever, need to be hooked up to some machines to pump nutrients into your body or you'll just waste away. That and they probably don't allow that shit in Zion since it's non productive, and you couldn't do it forever out in a ship in no man's land since wandering flying squid patrols could interrupt your play time too. Getting hooked up back into the matrix is the only long term, safe dreamworld available.

>I mean sure he wanted back because the illusion is better than the real thing, but why not just load whatever he wants in the training simulator and enjoy it there?
Because knowing that it's an illusion ruins it. Haven't you ever had a dream where you found a million dollars or were scoring with a gorgeous woman, and then wake up feeling depressed because you're sitting alone in your shitty apartment that's a month late on rent? Sometimes I'll even realize "this would never happen" inside the dream which causes me to become lucid and awaken

Cypher doesn't want a short-term escape, he wants to forget about the horribleness of reality and completely immerse himself in the fantasy forever

well fair enough, who the fuck wants to live on a shitty Hovership, eating disgusting slime while being hunted by machines.

>I'm sure everyone would have understood when morpheus would say "Our brains are biological computers and robots need that to calculate whatever"

I dunno. The visual of him holding up a AA battery is pretty in his monologue is great, I don't think a calculator would have the same effect.

Wow, the 90's sure were XTREME!

>the cop says HOLY SHMOKES instead of holy shit

This isn't funny, those people are scary.

That's just some weaklings guilt tripping over something they didn't have any part of, and trying to project some of that guilt onto other people.

Wait I thought the current matrix was just a bland world with a history different then ours, as opposed to the one that was a copy of our world. Did Nazi Germany exist in this Matrix?

cmon he could literally hold up a Dildo here, the speech would have been good anyway.

"see Neo, they want to make you into a fucking dildo"

Well it sure didn't here.
Aha-aha-aha!

>He's having a huge orgy at his place tonight. At least, that's what many of us have heard.
>IT IS TRUE, WHAT MANY OF YOU HAVE HEARD
>Yes! Morpheus, what can we expect at this orgy?
>MACHINES!

youtube.com/watch?v=H8pB1zRguAg

This was the best thing to come out of Reloaded. I used to watch this on the DVD all the time when I was 15.

I also used to skip to the Merovingian and fap to Monica Bellucci in that dress.

No but the History of WW2 exists in the Matrix, I think at some point the Simulation resets.
You wouldn't even notice the Reset itself.

They also already implied in the first movie that the Matrix was restarted several times.

Its what happens when a philosopher starts talking about ecology and human nature without knowing much about each subjectm is something you can expect to hear from conservationists activists that put nature over man because they see it as much more good and pure and man is the accident.

It was the equivalent of SJWs around 1980 with all the terror about climate change.

damn I totally forgot about this

Nature isn't good since it doesn't have morals, but you can certainly make the argument that it's pure

wow the fight scene is not even worse than the original

a calculator would've been cool tbqh

I never saw this, hilarious