Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes duh

he
got away with it

HE DINDU NUFIN

white-GLOVE-crime amirite

HOW COME THEY DIDN'T FOUND BIG AND TUPAC'S MURDER, BUT ARREST OJ THE NEXT DAY? NICOLE SIMPSON CAN'T RAP!

I think the justice system said no, so ill go with no

>Was

He still is.

JUICE

lol they just dug up a bloody knife from his old property like last year

no

the court said so

>nigger
>innocent
>ever

No, the white nazi cop did it to frame him and destroy the integrity of based BLACKED couples. Fuck Amerikkka.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k

Well he wrote a book admitting he did it so

The american """"""""""""""justice system"""""""""""""" has nothing to do with justice.

You have 241 years to prove me wrong.

>The People vs. OJ Simpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i took a forensic science topic at uni, my professor seemed to think it was ridiculous

never went to much classes though so I'm not sure why he thought that

American justice system is only wrong when whitey gets away with it. The Juice dindu nuffin.
He could be out by the end of this year btw

He's getting out of prison this year actually.

The only reasonable explanation is OJ did it

>actual proof he commits crime
>let go because juries pleaded not guilty

Juries were a stupid idea.

The evidence is pretty overwhelming. He went free because the prosecutor believed black women loved her.

But I really liked those Naked Gun movies, though..

Children aren't allowed on this board.

That's the only serious reason why anyone would have to ask.

Mark Furhman and the LAPD totally set him up the circumstances are way too perfect and it's a classic dirty cop move and Furhman was probably one of the most backwards ass cops in the country.

>shit on the LA police 24/7 for years
>wonder why they wont find Biggie's and Pac's murderers.

Aliens and CIA operatives took them out and framed OJ so that orange juice stocks would go down and help the grape juice industry as a last resort to prevent another riot scene throughout the united states because Richard Nixon wanted to buy a new estate in bel air

The LAPD used to torture people

Is he right?

>gets away with murder
>commits armed robbery without a mask in front of cameras
why are dindus so dumb?

He felt guilty for getting away with it

OJ most likely did it but I agree the glove corrupted the whole case like how the fuck does not someone not realize they have a fucking bloody glove on their hand you have to be retarded to believe that shit. Especially considering the reputation of the dude who found the glove they're the reason he got off. That trial was straight up tainted you can't call yourself a rational person if you disagree

Of course. I'm glad they found him guilty in the civil trial.