rectum

*hissssssss*

Dear Leader "Unlimited" Sheev,

No spinning? Ironic...

That's

power

Tragedy

Dear Leader Unlimited Sheev

No spinning? Ironic. Because droid you wookies treason, senate nigger sex cool. High penetrate ground; big, treason rectum hiss. That's power, tragedy,

top kek

I love Palpatine guys

AAAAAAAAARGGRHGHGHHHHHHH

The

DatPadmepussistight

legend

OPPRESION

jedi

DEMOCRACY

good

dead

. Therefore,

No spinning? Ironic. Because droid you wookies treason, senate nigger sex cool. High penetrate ground; big, treason rectum hiss. That's power, tragedy, top AAAAAAAAARGGRHGHGHHHHHHH. DatPadmepussistight legend oppresion, jedi democracy good, dead.

Therefore,

Jedi

niggas

...unnatural

sand

No spinning? Ironic. Because droid you wookies treason, senate nigger sex cool. High penetrate ground; big, treason rectum hiss. That's power, tragedy, top AAAAAAAAARGGRHGHGHHHHHHH. DatPadmepussistight legend oppresion, jedi democracy good, dead.

Therefore, Jedi niggas unnatural.

Love,
Sup Forums

YEH!

beautiful

good job user

>Therefore, Jedi niggas unnatural.

pls

>autists just spamming nouns and verbs with no adjectives adverbs or prepositions
you guys are shit at adlibbing

high

ground

it's like it was ripped from that shitty chinese dub

anakin

>That's power, tragedy,
pottery

>WAAAAHHH! WHY ISN'T IT LIKE A REAL LETTER

Are you an idiot? None of this is planned. Nobody knows when the next post is going to be. Even if you try to make something like this make sense, it won't.

Fucking stupid nigger.

"Therefore, Jedi niggas unnatural." sounds like something an actual nigger would say

ONCE

>Because droid you wookies treason, senate nigger sex cool. High penetrate ground; big, treason rectum hiss. That's power, tragedy, top AAAAAAAAARGGRHGHGHHHHHHH. DatPadmepussistight legend oppresion, jedi democracy good, dead.
Yeah real hilarious ... these threads are literally just attention deprived faggots trying to outshine everyone else and end up with a garbled mess of nonsense that isn't funny except to those same faggots who think their word makes it funny

wtf i hate this thread now?

>Therefore, Jedi niggas unnatural.

snapobopoli

This is a really weird thing to get angry about.

Ok

>big, treason rectum hiss.

>these threads are literally just attention deprived faggots

How hypocritical of you.

>getting so mad over something as pointless as this thread and a fucking imaginary letter

Ok kid.

wew

TREASON

BONER