JURASSIC WORLD 2

What are your expectations, Sup Forums?

>Directed by J.A. Bayona from "The Impossible" and "A Monster Calls".

>Written by Colin Trevorrow and Derek Connolly, who also wrote "Jurassic World".

>Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard and B.D. Wong confirmed to be back.

>Toby Jones, Rafe Spall and Justice Smith are confirmed to be in the movie.

>Movie won't be set in an island, apparently centers on InGen's process of dinosaur cloning going open source and several other companies creating their own dinosaurs.

>Seems like dinosaurs become a widespread commodity being used in agriculture, entertainment and warfare, and that shit reaches a boiling point where they begin lashing out.

>That whole concept of weaponized hybrids is only briefly getting touched upon, it was supposed to be "the ramblings of a madman" according to Trevorrow, not something that the military could feasibly do within the context of the story.

>Going to be darker, more horror and less adventure.

>The kids from the first movie won't be back, but there will be a prominent kid character, this time a girl apparently.

>It's supposed to be the second chapter of a trilogy.

>chris pratt
>bdh
Zero expectations since they cant act

Hopefully this will be Chris Pratt's peak and in five years time everyone will be over him

I just want more sweaty BDH in few clothing and heels.

Also:
>Going to be darker, more horror and less adventure.
Is worrying. Hopefully they do it well.

Why? She's 35 and wears bangs

Bayona can pull it off, The Impossible was tense as fuck.

The last movie ruined any hope. Might as well be marvel tripe.

Never gonna happen. Hardly anyone likes Pratt because he is just not a good lead.

Yes he is handsome but that hasnt gotten him a lot of fans.

Also, how come none of the leads from Jurassic Park are going to be in this? That sucks.

Jurassic World was one of the worst cinema experiences I had.

Can you believe that director is going to make Star Wars Episode 9?

All hope is lost

It was entertaining, unlike DC shit

Sup Forums really lives in a state of delusion, huh?

>>Seems like dinosaurs become a widespread commodity being used in agriculture, entertainment and warfare, and that shit reaches a boiling point where they begin lashing out.

this needs to stop

If Pratt was liked then he would have gotten that Indiana Jones gig but since Hollywood doesnt like him much he wont be getting that and I am glad because NO ONE should be playing Indy in a movie but Harrison Ford

Ford is playing Indy again. The role was never up to anyone else.

I rented it and never finished it. Are you serious about episode 9?

lmao

I don't take part in your capeshit wars. I just know marvel movies are terrible.

I was just about to post about BDH being sweaty. As long as there's more of that then I'm in.

>I just want more sweaty BDH in few clothing and heels.
Exactly my thoughts.

>Illuminati propaganda to condition society for the return of dragons (dinosaurs) and giants (supersoldiers) to bring the world further along to the days of Noah as predicted by Jesus Christ.

That sounds fucking dumb, I just want to see dinosaurs wrecking shit, first JW focused too much on the stupid mary sue dinosaur, not a single fucking visitor gets killed in the park, just employees.

>expectations

none. I fell for the hype last time. the discussions prior to release were fun but the movie was somewhat disappointing

You just described Ridley Scott's Prometheus

>Seems like dinosaurs become a widespread commodity being used in agriculture, entertainment and warfare, and that shit reaches a boiling point where they begin lashing out.

Fucking stupid
I'm looking forward to it

Sounds shit.

she'll probably have a different hairstyle in the sequel

Just cast Jeff Goldblum and/or Sam Neil for fuck's sake!
If they can get Goldblum in that god-awful independence Day sequel, they can get him here

And Sam Neill's last film was a New-Zealand indie film. I'm sure it won't take that much to get him back

Just do that please!

But It would still be nothing but a shitty cgi fest. You need a real director, some one big enough to tell the producers to fuck off.

Supposedly they're allowed to use more than one auto-erotic this time.

Looks like someone could use "Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Jurassic world was nostalgiakino

>InGen's process of dinosaur cloning going open source and several other companies creating their own dinosaurs.

Will we get to witness a scene where armchair geneticists argue over the internet over which fork of parabrontopodus is best?

> but there will be a prominent kid character, this time a girl apparently.

I'm in.

Pratt has a huge following and is at the absolute height of his popularity.

>>The kids from the first movie won't be back, but there will be a prominent kid character, this time a girl apparently.

They need to stop with the kids already. every single movie has some retard bebes shoe horned in. It only made sense in the first one

I liked the first one. Don't really understand how to justify more experimentation on dinos given they've tried this nonsense twice now and its gone down the tubes.

Would be neat if they go full planet of the apes with the concept so by the third movie it truly is a Jurassic World and dinosaurs have reclaimed the planet

Do you think they'll bring back the talking raptor?

BDH is awful. I wish I could say she was the worst part of the movie but it was a pretty shit movie

Will drop the movie immediately the next day as soon as the cast list is released and if Sam Neill is not present.

Period

I just want Dr. Grant back. He deserved so much more than Jurassic Park 3...

>dinosaurs used in agriculture
What.
>and that shit reaches a boiling point where they begin lashing out.
Planet of the Dinosaurs?

Is my girl Blue back? She was the best character.

I can already see other companies cloning feathered dinosaurs to appease the MUH SCIENCE fuckers

jej

Obviously dinosaurs = immigrants

The plot kicks off with the threat of a Volcano eruption destroying the dinosaurs.

WE /POKEMON/ NOW

T H I C C
M
A
N
L
Y

This. Just more BDH really. As bad as Jurassic World was I enjoyed it quite a bit because of her. Even if the sequel is just as bad or worse I'll like it if it has a healthy dose of BDH.

>InGen's process of dinosaur cloning going open source and several other companies creating their own dinosaurs

>It's supposed to be the second chapter of a trilogy

3rd movie is some guy in Tokyo creating the first dino-human hybrid and marrying his scaly waifu

Why was Jurassic World bad to the contrarian minds of Sup Forums?

I didn't mind it, but the raptor and t-rex straight-up bowing to each other after killing the monstersaurus was traumatic

The writing and directing could have been better. Also the kids were more annoying than any of the previous kids in JP films.

>written by
Gonna be shit in the writing department.

I didn't hate it, but I thought that this dino Disneyland came this far only to suddenly utterly fail with massive casualties was far-fetched. It's like a zoo, where after years of operation, suddenly the Cat House failed and suddenly 500 people got eaten.

Or like a zoo where despite all safety precautions, a kid falls into an enclosure and you have to kill your main attraction....OH WAIT

We're sorry, Dr. Crichton.
We're sorry for turning your well crafted world into this fucking dumpster fire.

Because we can compare it to Jurassic Park, which is miles better. It's not a bad movie, but everything is just worse in comparison. The acting, the music, the tension, the plot, the characters

Fuck, even the T-rex looked much much better in the first movie than she did in JW. Although Indominus looked great, seemed like they put all the CGI effort into Indominus

You just clearly demonstrated the safety precautions working.

For you example to work, the kid would have been turned into a ladder, allowing every animal inside to escape and rampage.

But they created a super dinosaur. How is it that far fetched? If the San Diego zoo created an elephant/lion hybrid that weighed 10 tons it could possibly fuck everything up.

Grow some balls faggot.

Very different circumstances.

Way too tongue in cheek, in the bad kind of way. Jumped the shark with some stuff as well.
>wow look how cliche-ishly foolish and full of avarice these staff are, huh, wink wink nudge nudge, look we'll even have some of our character say pratically that so the audience knows as well, just in case they didn't get it
>everything that can possibly go wrong does, almost like it's Final Destination
>bringing back an aged and for some reason out of commission T-Rex, which is also from the first one for maximum pandering, and wins
>trained dinos, no amount of "b-but the training didn't werk!" will excuse it
>dinos fighting each other comes off as forced, and worse than the original, only part that made sense was Mosasaurus popping up to eat poor I-rex

The first three JP movies had plots that made sense, unlike JW.

Also, cast was under developed and they should have also shown off the park more. Either one, really, since doing both might eat up screentime, but both would be preferred.

It's far-fetched because they clearly had the necessary features to prevent it. For no apparent reason, they decided to skip over the part where they go, "SUPER DINO IS MISSING!" "QUICK, ACTIVATE THE DINO TRACKER!" "Oh, it's still inside the enclosure. Right there it is."

>contrarian
There's that word. I don't think you know what it means, nor does anyone who calls Sup Forums that.

Sup Forums may shitpost and flame a lot, but they can give the best damn critiques at times as well. Others online will only dicksuck, nitpick, or make generally poor criticisms.

Shit argument.