Does Sup Forums prefer HDTV or WEB-DL rips when it comes to watching shit? And why is FLEET such a shitty group?

Does Sup Forums prefer HDTV or WEB-DL rips when it comes to watching shit? And why is FLEET such a shitty group?

I watch shaanig/rmteam/PSA x265 720p rips cause it's fast, small and good

I assumed by the size it was basically YIFY quality

WEB-DL > HDTV

Web-dl if I don't like the ripper group. I have one person that codes all of their stuff from web-dl so I stick mostly with his stuff for almost everything. Small file sizes, solid encodes, and almost always on time. FLEET being allowed to go this long is only because other groups don't want to pick up titles like Bob's Burgers and Son of Zorn.

Why did Deflate switch to a new audio codec that most bluray players can't even play?

>Why did Deflate switch to a new audio codec that most bluray players can't even play?
My BD player always pops up with an audio codec issue window, yet still plays the audio. I wonder if it's just a firmware update issue on some ends

Remux you goddamn pleb. Anything below is for blind people and phone posters.

>being poor

>being retarded

what's the best to watch on my phone? I don't have an aplle btw

>remux
>for TV shows
wut

>>>/reddit/

My Sony BR refused to play the audio at all. The PS3 won't even recognize the files.

WEB-DL should usually be better but they still aren't good. iTunes uses pretty shit settings. It really depends on the group. BATV, KiLLERS and DIMENSION are all pretty good but BRISK, FLEET etc. are all shit.

Can't speak on the quality, but the size is probably because of it being encoded with h.265.

DEFLATE uses AC3 you dip shit. That's the codec used on DVDs, so it must be some shit on your end.

yes, but I understand that your question is for recent releases. In that case it's WEB-DL > HDTV

Why are you niggers so obsessed with piracy? Are you so poor that you have literally no disposable income to pay for purchasing Blu-rays, Netflix, Amazon, and FilmStruck?

>I enjoy stuff better cause I pay for them

:^)

can someone tell me why every eztv release is matroska .mkv ?

everytime want to give mparents something to watch on their samsung bluray i have to transode to vanilla .mp4 - its a PIA

mkv is standard desu, get your parents a better player.

>PrivateHD

nice curry tracker there you fucking pleb. PrivateHD is nothing to brag about, you could literally sign up there with no ratio proof like 2 months ago.

It was an example you inbred.

mkv became the scene standard because it's the best. mp4 fags are plebs

>he doesn't know how to transfer streams with ffmpeg.

DEPENDS REALLY

WEB-DL IS GENERALLY ITUNES SOURCE, AND THAT IS A STANDARD MEDIUM BITRATE

HDTV CHANNELS ARE BROADCAST AT VARYING BITRATES AND IF THE ENCODE IS TRANSPARENT YOU CAN GET BETTER QUALITY FROM HDTV

Download ffmpeg and make yourself a script to automatize it. It's not that much of a problem.

The problem with mkv is that many TVs don't read the format. So you need to convert it to mp4.
For PCs there's no doubt that mkv > everything else.

>The problem with mkv is that many TVs don't read the format. So you need to convert it to mp4.
Which is probably why, although MKV is the scene standard, so many still release in MP4

Is yesmovies about to go under? That's the only streaming site I've found that works well with the PS4, but it's been giving me 502 errors the past few days.

Have you tried Netflix?

I had a subscription for years but dropped it last month. It's a terrible service that is losing content by the day and replacing it with literally nothing. I only kept it so long because I was paying the old price.