Degrassi

>Queen Lola Edition.

Fuck Miles, i want him to suffer forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nU2zvWsmMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does she have feet pics

why does her hair color turn me on

I actually knew a guy who liked this irl, talk about a massive faggot (not a literal one, which is the worst kind). Talk about a pussy, everything about that guy was annoying.
I felt like smacking his bitch ass head against the wall

OP here, if i ever meet someone that watches Degrassi irl i would beat the fuck out him.
high five brah

In she goes from pink to blue in the show, i assume next one is going to be green or red.

You watch too much anime.

I really can't believe how much i'm waifuing Lola...that said, it would have been leagues better if they had turned her into Zoe's love interest.
Miles literally kills and ruins everything that comes in contact with him.

you're both mean

Holy fuck look at the squidge on those left toes

Sounds like you're jealous that you didn't get to watch it in the early 80s on PBS like us Real Men since you weren't in one of the 3 test market cities.

>mfw I thought she was lifting up part of her top in the thumbnail
brehs

APOLOGIZE

Why is the footkino so good in the latest season? I swear every female character got a prolonged foot shot at least once. S3 is pure kino.

RICED

>tfw she would never be yours and you would never die and be reborn in Canada...

If I eat her out, will she taste like bubblegum?

y-yeah...probably...yeah..

more like bubblecum after I'm through with her

degrassi keeps getting better and better with the "talent"
this season has been superkino

Bigger OP pic.

who here /esme/

She is bitchy but she fucks...thats a plus.

Because it makes you think about a clean wet pussy

to many mudslimes this season honestly. and that whole maya storyline was fucking cringe. why do they keep baiting death every season dont they know people actually die in degrassi. netflix is really dropping the ball

Bullshit aside, the muslims were perfectly handled.
It wasn't preachy and it never became Alah is great or the opposite.
Even when they tackled the gay thing it was more about Zoe's mom being a bitch and Goldie trying too hard.
It really surprised me, maybe i'm too used to how these things are handled on 'murrikan stuff.
That said, yeah, Maya's storyline was Shadow The Hedgehog tier.

>degrassi thread

I was expecting Kaitlyn and Snake pics.

Not today grampa...not today.

Take a Fiona/Imogen pic.

I miss Becky ;_;

Woah just like my animes

Who the fuck are these people. Are Caitlyn Ryan and Joey Jeremiah still in this?

>t. grandpa

>tfw you will never seduce a straight edge christian lass into giving you everything

It's okay user, I remember too.

Met her and Spike in 2011 when they were DJing an 80s night at a bar in Toronto.

Was surreal man.

How did I forget about Stephanie?

>tfw you will never seduce a faithfull muslim girl that can't even touch your hand to give a bj and do an ahegao.

Wait...This show still airing? Is Drake doing cameos or something?

oh wow...was this Degrassi 1970s?

That time Emma went to meet Shane and she realizes she was a idiot not to listen to her mom.

kek spit out my drink

tfw searching on imdb for that girl who didn't wear her hijab for that one episode and couldn't find her online

You're thinking of the nippon pron cartoons

Is on Netflix now, three seasons and a new one next year, thats the final for most of the main cast.

>1970s
that's probably from jr. high which was like 87 you fuck

It started in 1979 with the kids being were really young. It followed some of the same kids until 1991? and they've had follow-up movies since then as adults.

I liked the part when the blonde girl was sucking dicks in the park and she thought she caught stds

Holy FUCK I hate you kids. Kids of Degrassi Street started in 1979 and had essentially nothing to do with what would become Degrassi as you know it.

Degrassi Jr. High was 1987 and ended with Degrassi High movie School's Out in 1991.

press F

Just as a follow up, not sure if Snake is still on the show but he had his first appearance in 1987 on Degrassi Jr. High, and was a series regular until it ended in 1991.

Then he returned in 2001 for the Next Generation and I think is still on the show today?

I did watch it back then, but forget the exact years. I never saw when it was Kids of Degrassi Street, so didn't realize that wasn't the same kids.

F.

Best Zit Remedy member. Was ruthless how he returned in Next Generation and Joey wouldn't take his old friend back in.

Any with feet?

>Zit Remedy

God damn it user.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nU2zvWsmMk

Fuck I'm old...

He literally did nothing wrong.

Why the fuck did they turn him into a villain when there was no reason to do it?

Jeus fuck off already

that's it. t hanks for the push lads

test

tes

God she has such an amazing face but shes fat as fuck and is stuck in some canadian hipster fashion mindset

>In season two, several cast members from the first incarnation made guest appearances for the 500th episode of the Degrassi franchise. These cast members include Adamo Ruggiero as Marco Del Rossi, Miriam McDonald as Emma Nelson, Lauren Collins as Paige Michalchuk, Shane Kippel as Gavin "Spinner" Mason, and Sarah Barrable-Tishauer as Liberty Van Zandt. [27] Jamie Johnston, who portrayed Peter Stone in seasons five through ten of Degrassi: The Next Generation, also made his return for the second season.

How was this episode? Worth watching? We don't do high school reunions in my country so this is as close to one I'm gonna get

thicc, user, not fat, thicc

Just watched it as I read that line before you. It was about Black Lives Matter and was awful.

>“If we make it to 1,000 episodes, I will pitch a geriatric battle of the bands,” says Collins.
>Snake, Joey and Wheels will literally be dead by the time that happens.

;_;

I can't believe this show is still around, I lost track of it like 10 years ago after drake was basically out of the show

yeah I thought it would be hyped being a reunion and all but it was dud

Shoutouts to Holly J though thats wifey right there