Will there ever be an actor who's downward spiral tops pic related?

Will there ever be an actor who's downward spiral tops pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jibrD6TRAZk&t=619s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It wasn't really a spiral though was it?

He went straight from 0 to double murder suicide without warning.

This. Get your shit straight OP

JUST you wait.

Movie about Crispen Wah coming out when?

>finisher is a diving headbutt
>surprised hes fucked in the head

Kek

did he kill them out of cuck rage?

It wasn't his finisher, it (and the German) was his signature. The crossface was his finisher

He died heroically
Freeing trapped souls from broken bodies

>downward spiral
Sounds like a pretty apt way to describe a noose's appearance to me tbqh senpaimilia.

His wife was a piece of shit who would talk to him in a demasculinizing way. She did nothing, but sit on her ass at home watching television while Chris Benoit had to travel around the world jumping off turnbuckles face first and getting hit over the head with steel chairs each night just to support his family and she didn't give him the respect he deserved.

Steroids and Concussions played a huge factor into his brain chemistry and one day when he got into an argument with his wife he just snapped choked her out to death.

He then realized the mistake that he had done and then he had to make the decision over a three-day time period of turning himself over to the police or sparing his autistic son's from having to live with the fact that his father murdered his mother and his father went to jail or committed suicide. So in his CTE filled mind he smothered his son with a pillow in a mercy killing, placed bibles next to his wife and son's bodies and then hanged himself.

Prove it

He took chair shots to the head and that's why ""wrestling"" isn't like that anymore.

>He went straight from 0 to double murder suicide without warning.
What makes you think that? Have you sought out interviews from current and retired people who were in the industry?

That doesn't prove his wife was a duck to him.

Autopsy reports show Nancy body had already start to decompose more over 1-2 days before Chris and their son Daniel. If it was premeditated, he would have just killed his wife, son and himself on the spot and wouldn't go through the hassle of placing bibles next to each of their bodies.

Many wrestlers such as Chris Jericho, Chavo Guerrero and many more vouched that Chris was the nicest guy to talk to, loved his family very much and would always talk about his son to them in the locker room and show them pictures of him.

Nancy Benoit aka "Woman" in WCW had been cheating on Kevin Sullivan with many other wrestlers. The relationship with Benoit and Nancy was a result of an affair from her ex-spouse Kevin Sullivan. Who is to say that Nancy didn't cheat on Chris Benoit when he was away on the road wrestling?

Maybe they should have settled this in the squared circle in a TLC match. Instead of a homocide.

>actor
subtle, OP.

>implying his downward spiral didn't start in this moment

Fuck that Rey Mysterio cunt. Little faggot should've took off his mask for this.

Not really. I remember Matt Striker recalling that he slowly transformed from super nice guy to twisted fucking psychopath and pretty much everyone backstage avoided him towards the end.

He was just grieving for his best friend.

The importance of the mask is brought up in the commentary during this nice match
youtube.com/watch?v=jibrD6TRAZk&t=619s

this tbdesu

one of the most kino scenes in television history

who is this

not really, brendan will go out quitely in his sleep
if he were to do anything he would've done it already

chavo in white face is worse

I met Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, and Rey Mysterio at a Texas Road House in Peoria, IL, before one of their live shows. They were all sitting together at the same table. JBL was there at a different table, as was Booker T, and I met Teddy Long after the same show.

You're a clueless pleb. Luchadors never take their masks off

Rey should've never gone back to wearing it after he lost it. This is the way it is

Tell me more of this encounter

They need to have a new Attitude Era.
Do you know what it would do to ratings?

>The Fabulous Moolah
>sold aspiring women wrestlers into sex slavery after hooking them on drugs and stealing their money
>glorified pimp, thief, sex trafficker
>literally held back women's wrestling so she could be at the top
>worshipped in wwe, named as the pioneer of the best in women's wrestling, and named in every single women's "history" promo

There wasn't much to it really. I was at the Texas Roadhouse with my family before the show, which I was going to, and I noticed them all sitting together. When they weren't talking I walked over and introduced myself and asked them for their autograph, and they all happily obliged me. They were very friendly and seemed it good spirits. Ironically, JBL was my favorite wrestler and when I asked him for his autograph he was an absolute cunt about it. Not in a "character" sort of way. He was just a cunt (still like him though). Right after I got his autograph he left, without ordering. He was sitting with someone I didn't recognize. Booker T was in a parking lot at the arena, he was also friendly enough. Teddy was at a gas station fueling up after the event, and I ran into him inside while paying for my gas. He was also quite friendly.

You're too young to know.

You are a liar
A dirty dirty liar
Texas Road House is over the bridge in East Peoria. Weird seeing another central Illinois fag on here

Jeez, I hope not

It was all those tripple-germans that fucked his head.

Okay well it's all "Peoria" to me, I'm from Normal. Was just there to see the show.

>Trips trying to show emotion.

Don't they all say what a nice guy he was?

Me and my dad met him when I was like 9 and he was nice as fuck to us. Gave me a big hug and picked me up. He was my favorite rassler and wasn't a huge name then so he seemed to genuinely appreciate that. It's sad, desu...

Ah yeah
Its nice that a few somewhat big things come to Peoria so you dont have to resort driving all the way into Chicago to see shit.

>Lifelong best friend dies
>You entire world stops and you KYS just to be with him

He is disrespecting the mask by wearing it anyway since he already lost it in a match for WCW.

pls no bully

don't shit up the thread with your underage baiting

>tfw no lifelong best friend Chris or Eddie

Kate is really, really trying.

Was this his high point?

wat

WAT

HE DID LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

Idk but they seriously need to do a biopic on him or at least base a movie on his life.

There have been talks about it for quite some time now, but I don't think any thing has ever came of it.

Absolute MADWOMAN

Working Title: Greatest Heal Turn Ever

Someone has to make something of it. Its too iconic and surreal to not make at least a film based on the actions. I still remember back when the news broke. Most news outlets were covering everything and WWE were trying to cover their tracks so badly

>tfw Vince had to come back to life and then deal with all that

It would make for a very interesting movie, but they wouldn't show a single detail of the killings at the end, much like they did with the kurt cobain last days movie. I think they're too scared to do a movie about a child murderer.

kek I bet he was so pissed, he didn't want to be on tv ever again I think

What is going on here

What's interesting about Benoit's life besides its ending? I'm not into wrestling.

Wew mama

Other than Kurt Angle he was the best technical wrestler. Watch any match between the two and it is glorious. Just too bad he didn't have Angle's charisma, humor, and mic skills.

My 'straight' mom has a crush on her and I womder if this stuff is related.

He was probably the most dedicated pro wrestler that ever existed, he did every thing with almost perfect precision. I don't think I've ever seen him fuck up a single move.

He was known to torture himself with exercise after a match if he fucked up even one move.

They could show Nancy's killing and Chris's but maybe be clever with his son Daniel and use some editing to showcase it. There have been films out showing far worse than what Benoit did