What's the sequel to Fantastic Breasts and where to find them going to be...

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

What's the sequel to Fantastic Breasts and where to find them going to be called? Fantastic breasts and where to find them 2? Fantastic breasts and the chamber of secrets? Awfully long title for a numbered flick series.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

It's going to be called Fantastic Beasts 2: The Next Chapter in One of the Dullest Franchises in the History of Movie Franchises - Electric Boogaloo. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

It's going to be called Fantastic Beasts 2: The Next Chapter in One of the Dullest Franchises in the History of Movie Franchises - Electric Boogaloo

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

Why did they make Colin Farrell turn into JUSTy Depp at the end of the movie, Colin was great in the movie and now he's just gone and we're stuck with that eyeliner wearing hack

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

It was meh. Too many competed plot lines and contrivances.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

I like how you samefag with this same image half the time autismo

Also fb was worse than the worst potter

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

that man needs a haircut

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

Fantastic Dicks And How To Suck Them: An Autobiography by Academy Award Winner® And Two-Time Nominee Eddie Redmayne

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Whats there even to make a squeal out of? I mean they even stopped the bad guy in the movie.

The best credit to this movie is its not a happy ending.

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

Fantastic Breasts and The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down

Fantastic Breasts 2: Somethings Fishy in Alberta

Fantastic Breasts 2: Vampires at Noon Have Stolen My Tea Spoon

Fantastic Breasts and That One Actor You Recognize But Can't Quite Remember From Where and It's Bothering You and You Missed It in The Credits Because You Can't Remember The Name of His Character in The Movie 2

Fantastic Breasts: Fur is Back in Fashion

Fantastic Breasts vs King Kong vs Godzilla vs Rodan vs Ultraman

Fantastic Breasts 2: We Swear We're Not Doctor Who

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

being this retarded

did you not see the ending where johnny depp made a rape threat to newt?

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

2 fantastic 2 beasts

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Fantastic Beasts: And Where To Hide Them

Something Something beasts endangered coz some wizard cunt is using them for evil reasons, gotta hide em.

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

Will he have to go undercover as a prostitute to save a rare species?

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

They fired colin farrell because he had an affair on set with the lead actor

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

Colin's no fag

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

you dont have to be a fag to fuck a tranny

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

She was cute af in Inherent Vice.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

Why would they fire someone for method acting?

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

jk bowling already announced its gonna have at least 4 sequels, lol gg mate

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

Fantastic Beasts and Where 2 Find Them
Fastastic B3asts and Where 2 Find Them : The Beginning
F4ntastic

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

1) Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
2) 2 Fantastic 2 Beasts
3) N3wt Scamander
4) Fant4stic Beasts
5) SCAMANDER

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

The sequence of the wand is an idea that I had with Johnny in the morning before shooting it, but I've been in a way horrible to Eddie because I didn't tell him what was going on because I wanted his reaction as a man, not as an actor.

I wanted him to react as he felt humiliated if it goes on and he shouts 'no no'. And I think that he hated me and also Johnny because we didn't tell him that there was that detail of the magic wand used as a sex toy. And I still feel very guilty for that.

Fantastic Beasts part 2 will be kino.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Everytime

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

kek, you had me for a second, asshole

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

just called fantastic beasts probably, though that's still a mouthful considering there'll be more to the title depending on the sequel
the MC has literally no character though so hopefully they do something about that

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

MC has literally no character

m8 he was fucking autistic, he had a lot of character

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

t. assmad Nu-Marvel cuck, upset that FB blasted past Doctor Strange

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

Bea5ts: Apocalypse in No Maj Land

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez