So this is why soyboys hate him?

so this is why soyboys hate him?

How is he a racist?

that's it. this guy is on my shitlist.

TEKASHI69 FROM THAT SCUM FUCKIN SQUAD NO DOORS BREAK THE WALLS SCUM GANG TILL I FALL

>"Why all childrens that dont go to school to receive a gift from santa claus at christimas days have prejudice agaist bearded people?"

Imagine being so stupid that you take what either of these people say seriously.

shut up grimesfag

>coming from a grimesfag

wew lad

This is why our guy (69) is the best out right now. He is a real life chad, he even had a real life loli. How many of you neckbeards Can claim that?

wow, totally badass Xddd

>Xddd

In English?
Are you saying because he doesn't give poc free shit they see him as racist?

Saying Trump is a good president AND racist is just a way to piss everyone on either side off. Nothing this guy says is genuine and its just a bid for attention. Ironically enough, somewhat like Trump.

t.

NIGGAS WANT WAR YEAH KICK THE DOOR YEAH

Kys faggot, gb2 reddit

The most intelligent post from a grimesfag that I've seen

If you father tell you to go to school everyday, saying you will receive santa claus gifts, why the father would say you have prejudice against bearded people if you start to ask questions about how santa claus really works?

Yeah soyboys really hate soundcloud meme-rap, nailed it op. I'm leaving this board

no, then candytooth would say he's a good president because he's racist, not despite

Bye iffy

>teka shit rump .png