Chart thread lads?
Fuck happened to the last

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AnW3H54mMU
youtube.com/watch?v=R0LEdL3vU2c
rateyourmusic.com/~YoonHyun
youtube.com/watch?v=B3heHPYIkhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was too patrician, Sup Forums couldn't handle it.

Department of Eagles - The Cold Nose

I bet there's collectively at least 10 threads up about either grimes or memerapper#665, but janny takes the time to do his job with a fucking chart thread lmao. Anyway here's my chart

Mods were envy of that guy's taste.

I thought you deleted the thread in rage of how much plebs posted lol. The janitors really need to get their shit together and remove posts that are actually detrimental to Sup Forums.

lord please forgive me for my pleb taste

All these things are true

Foxygen is great, would rec this. It's got Ariel
youtube.com/watch?v=9AnW3H54mMU

Nah I actually spotted this chart in the last thread and immediately replaced my own with the objective pinnacle of music. True

do your worst

Now that's all well good. But I've got one question.

Where. The Fuck. Are. The.
Aesthetic Batman Records?

I'm digging your colorscheme honestly but no camp batman album so
0/10 fucking kill yourself soypleb

Check out the first Violent Femmes album

*Batman The Exclusive Original Soundtrack

The Microphones

Faust Vs. Dalek

NWW list

New Kingdom - Paradise Don't Come Cheap

You want know how I know you're a pleb?

Never thought I'd see GiTP in a chart.

Built to Spill - Perfect from now on
them - themselves
Thundercat - drunk
This Heat - S/T

listening to it rn, this is actually better than i expected

End your life

Fred Frith - Cheap at Half the Price

It's a great album, i love the soundtrack more actually, but they didn't have it listed

Midge ure- The Gift
Too patrician for this website
Daniel johnston-1990

kek

You have gauges in your ear
You are in a long term relationship
You have been on Sup Forums for a month

Imma be honest, I have no idea why Wildflower's on here

good taste in this thread so far, sorry for breaking the pattern. i'll give any rec a chance

>william shatner
didn't know anyone actually unironically enjoyed his music
gods father - lil b
point - cornelius
psychic - darkside
midtown 120 blues - dj sprinkles
extremely good taste, sorry don't have any recs
>depression cherry
>loud city song
>nick drake
nice
fairlights, mallets and bamboo - dj spencer d

my aesthetic

but it's the best album on that chart

>batman and robin
almost patrician, shame that every other album is trash

i was born in a hot topic

oh dude no I thought I warned you. HARK HE IS the one true MAN among PLEBS everyone on your knees prepare to back in his glory he has risen!

TWO appearances in one day? You spoil us with your taste and put yourself at risk of being copied my lord, are you not worried?

he has it all! regional traditional music, classical, music for kids, he scorns lyrics and anything electronic this is your god

Do you think he spends all of his time on RYM for nothing? NO he does it because he hates us, and wants us to know what worms we are. Grab the nearest sharp object which will fit and jam it into your ears! the blood sustains him

truly, truly the best. I am your slave and prophet. I seek to know the faintest crumb of what you know. Anything trivial to you is infinitely profound to me. you dare not produce music yourself for it will destroy the world

Sensemann by Franz K. or Franz K. by Sensemann how am I supposed to know? these are the mysteries beyond my or anyone else's comprehension. thank you for it

Dandelions by little girls? Some guy with a guitar in a black and white photo? man with afro and flute? truly the agreed upon greats and we are just getting started

>extremely good taste, sorry don't have any recs
thanks friend :) good OPN choice

How

Some guy rocking out on the drums called Zeit already more metal than any metal thread ever on mu. Bi Ryo Ran more asian than any kpop thread. his ironic love of batman and robin puts all waifu posters to shame.

And ROB can't forget good old ROB. bet you didn't know ROB did you? this god did.. and he pities you because you will never understand the artistic genius contained in ROB. you are a fledgling retard drooling into its nappy compared to ROB and his fans

GREEN BACKGROUND PINK SCRIBBLES
I don't think I need to say more. shit is profound
more shit in foreign language. you probably can't read it but it all says THIS TASTE IS SUPERIOR

can someone rate my taste please?

Kicker in Tow? he doesn't even like it! It was a goof! didier bocquet it took him five hours in photoshop to make that image and even it conveys more beautiful music than any of us could ever comprehend and there isn't even any music

don't forget the one or two jazz albums and what appears to be a gospel, heh. Gospel. This chart is the gospel. STUDY IT WORSHIP IT KNOW IT BY HEART. just to remind you how you can never achieve it

WE INSIST! what a beautiful summation to everything this chart stands for. these albums INSIST you recognize how great they are, but more than that, how great the god who conceived this chart is, I mean I wouldn't know an angry japanese cartoon pirate album existed

Have you studied the background image yet? of course you haven't, fool. You were futilely scanning the selections, your primitive brain struggling to understand any of the beauty and genius before your eyes

if you really look though, it is a color tinted photo of a landscape featuring a house. this is the house the god dwells in, where he judges all of us. where he monitors the catalogue eagerly awaiting chart threads to show off his wisdom and spread the truth

and now he knows I dwell outside that house, waiting for him, watching for his sign so I know to come forth and herald him, keep him bumped to the front page, be his messenger. Move over 69, see you later Haley, not now theory or guitar and bass general. Daily? get the fuck out

don't you dare start sharethreads either. you are just spreading the plague that taints the beautiful world this chart embodies. when will you learn? when will you learn? I warned you, o chart master. I told you not to come again, but you love the fame so much, you adore the recognition, you are... vain? no...

pretty easy to tell whose charts you've droned from these picks lol

for vanity is the sin of mortals, not one such as you, aloof on high, you are perfect. how can you be flawed? if you are not perfect what does that say of me? of the world you created? what nightmare have I woken to? please, please, make it stop

BEWARE DRONERS. I am now vigilant as well. I will rule with the creator, how is human like me. TOGETHER WE shall dictate the taste from now on.

you are posting a modified picture of a cartoon girl on a section of a website about music. have you discovered the way of the one true chart yet? I will show it to you STUDY IT, FUCKING DUMBASS

are you mocking the one true chart?it will not go unnoticed. you will wake up with tinnitus tomorrow it is done

I must go now my lord but hear me I have not abandoned you! No one will mock us ever again. Every SINGLE TIME I see you post this I will come and preach your truth until everyone here learns. They will all learn.

that Shatner album is amazing, he did a track with Henry Rollins too:
youtube.com/watch?v=R0LEdL3vU2c

whose?

can we have ONE chart thread without you shitting everything up?

Nah I'd say the original chart guy isn't shitting everything up, it's moreso his shitposting followers.

why are you posting my old chart you fucking ape

rad slacker teen

homepage is goz's rym page

tasty

nice

nice aesthetic
almost definitely have it but if not mother mallard's portable masterpiece company

unpretentious but generally pretty good desu

You fools activated my trap card

Make fun of me and put my massive ego to rest

I'm new here, fuck my shit up

contribute before expecting an ego stroke buds

i don't have enough musical knowledge to contribute

I would be your friend and hang out and listen to any of these. good taste/10

rateyourmusic.com/~YoonHyun

Daisuke Tobari - Guitar

No rec but do you have a rym?

Abu Lahab - Moths From the Silver Reich
Wicked Witch - Chaos: 1978-86

music to moog to
i hear a new world joe meek

Well that preacher guy contributed nothing of substance.

Beck - Golden Feelings
Ween - Quebec

Seal - Seal II

The Books - Lost and Safe
because that is the better album

Yann Tomita - Doopee Time

Because some faggots are using it as a thread derailer now.

+Hype Williams
Funkadelic - Maggot Brain

The Fall - Live at the Witch Trials

cerberus shoal - s/t
lil ugly mane - mista thug isolation

This shit again? You already posted your trashchart soaked in vomit at least 7 times over the past days. No one gives a fuck about your pretentious retarded favorite albums, no one thinks you're patrician, you just suck cocks like the worst little slut out there you fucking fag beta cuck gay turd. Off yourelf and delete that fucking image from your computer you nerd complaining homo, fucking autistic obese frog neet. You just hide behind the screen to shill your shit music while your pants get full of shit cause you can't even get off your mommy's chair you fucking pathetic retarded pedo soyboy bruised crippled cocksucker of my boots.

ur gay lol

poo poo pee pee penis and vagina
women with dicks and weak men with vaginas

shut

You recommended me Achim Knispel / Willi Kellers - Eickendorfballade last thread but I can't find it anywhere, not even in soulseek.

rec me good ambient
ought - sun coming down
u.s. girls - go grey
nice chart, bb
tim hecker - virgins
laurel halo - quarantine

Just wanna say Rodeo is patrician

youtube.com/watch?v=B3heHPYIkhQ

lil ugly mane - Uneven Comprimise
also tarkus

i was willing to download it because i want muh scrobbles, but i guess that works. thanks senpai

>Rodeo is patrician

Bright Eyes - Fevers and Mirrors

The Paper Chase - Now You Are One Of Us

The Antlers - In the Attic of the Universe

bump

Jesus fucking christ that's based

[spoiler] No Batman and Robin albums [/spoiler]

god yes

ween
you fuckin die
are you shy in real life
chocolate and cheese baby
oh hel yes
OH HELL YEA
devo new oeder you like to dance huh
residen exuma art man i love you
boingo we have a match
if you were a girl id date you
some indie classix
shit man you wanna hang out
tongs sitting next to connan gave me a boner i saved this one gonna try to be like you dad
wow man everyone here fucking rules today
you look like you need more ween dude you cry alot?

wow this is the best chart thread ive ever seen

i am a recluse, yes

haven't gave any of these a full listen yet.
Which ones are worth it?

:p

Best ITT by a longshot. BTFO redditor scumbags

TWO GIRLS FOR EVERY BOYYYYYYYY

きのこ帝国 - eureka
푸른새벽 - 보옴이오면

kevin drumm - imperial distortion
graham lambkin - salmon run

mark eric - a midsummer day's dream
the free design - sing for very important people

kevin drumm - sheer hellish miasma
peter broderick - docile