Soothing layered fast drum music

Hey Sup Forums

I'm looking for soothing, drum-focused music. I really like jungle beats and that "rolling", rythmic sound. Doesn't have to be electronic, but most of the tracks that I like happen to be. I appreciate when the artist "teases" the listener and layers drums and creates a soundscape. Its a bonus if the track is 160+ bpm, but I'll take what you can recommend me.

Here are 3 examples:

Some random soundcloud track I found. Unfortunately all of the "similar" tracks are shitty trap beats
soundcloud.com/corona_massimo/no-captionnnns

Toonami deep space bass
youtube.com/watch?v=djIolJadZh4

First 6 minutes of this mix
soundcloud.com/insomnist/halftime-dnb-mix

Tl;dr soothing layered drum music, high bpm preferred

Thanks and let me know how I can help you to help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ALKpFAspVvU
youtu.be/TLJQeOzsfnE
youtu.be/hHnsrXqkSC0
youtu.be/HNBK00yziJE
youtu.be/LqWED82rPRU
youtu.be/zMY8WPsSSUk
youtu.be/lx9-fjlh7Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=BkKIjHHRxkg
youtu.be/zMGxTLh4_bw
youtu.be/I-SjwW_UMBs
youtu.be/LCAE1rEHRgM
youtu.be/qOfu5PCv-xI
youtu.be/pPNaFrcedN8
youtu.be/HDFnFFViMcM
youtu.be/KAFGf0_ZU3s
youtu.be/JbGom_FLTCU
youtu.be/Z87-Gfydt9o
youtu.be/hTN9bJz-hms
youtu.be/OWaUmksIRJc
youtu.be/tlri3hJr9Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=PIXAdy-QbtM
youtube.com/watch?v=p07GxPjLllY
youtube.com/watch?v=Nswe73umPQk
youtube.com/watch?v=FUfhnUH249M
youtube.com/watch?v=lzGhD-nChek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Bump. Anything?

Maybe try High Contrast, I remember his older stuff being chill, see Racing Green or St. Ives, or just look at liquid DnB in general

Thank you. I've been a hospital fan for a while actually but I will dig deeper into liquid dnb. This will be my last bump, but if anyone has a hail-mary pass they want to throw me that would be cool!

ever heard of jungle my dude
youtu.be/ALKpFAspVvU
youtu.be/TLJQeOzsfnE
youtu.be/hHnsrXqkSC0
youtu.be/HNBK00yziJE
youtu.be/LqWED82rPRU
youtu.be/zMY8WPsSSUk
youtu.be/lx9-fjlh7Y4

I have, but that has no bearing on how much I dig the tracks you posted. When I search for jungle I almost unwaveringly get some raunchy, MC-driven track that screams "urban chaos". What you posted is pleasantly instrumental and almost exactly what I described (even the last track, which can seen as very calming music). Thanks user, and I still welcome more suggestions

youtube.com/watch?v=BkKIjHHRxkg

Amon Tobin

More eerie than I was imagining but still very good and fulfills most of the criteria.

I'm currently listening to the album Foley Room and it's quite good. The complex drum work is there and listening to this is like being on a journey. That being said it's not what I would listen to while doing work with my hands or writing - a personal problem.

Holy god damned shit, I cannot believe I'm seeing this album posted on this board. BHM is even inferior to the OG, for me

The release that got me into electronic music back in the day; so happy I have a copy on CD!

Honestly the only thing that comes to mind that's tickled that 'super satisfying drum programming' bone for me has been 'Blank Banshee 1. + his 'MEGA' to a lesser extent

I should also say with those BB tapes that MEGA is way more soothing; 1 is disturbingly dark

photek - complex
photek - ni ten ichi ryu
photek - the rain
aquarius (photek) - dolphin tune / aquarius
fucking anything else by photek during the 90s
skee mask - skreet lvl dub
skee mask - routine
ltj bukem - horizons
ltj bukem - atlantis

Good shit. The album with the vocals has been an essential part of my upbringing and various drug experiences, I didn't realize you could get the pure instrumentals until reading your post. Favorite track is 4 (14 is a close second), makes me feel like I'm on a pendulum swinging through different dimensions. I'll check out BB

NAILED IT

The first 3 photek tracks, routine, and atlantis are absolutely what I was looking for. The rest are not bad at all, either.

So I guess what I'm looking for is old jungle, IDM/DNB ("intelligent" music what a bunch of bunk). I'll be looking around for new releases of jungle also, because I can tell from the youtube comments that there is a sort of revival/nostalgia period happening right now. Thank you thank you thank you.

yeah you want intelligent/jazzy jungle rather than ragga jungle

glad you dig those
have some more
youtu.be/zMGxTLh4_bw
youtu.be/I-SjwW_UMBs
youtu.be/LCAE1rEHRgM
youtu.be/qOfu5PCv-xI
youtu.be/pPNaFrcedN8
youtu.be/HDFnFFViMcM
youtu.be/KAFGf0_ZU3s
youtu.be/JbGom_FLTCU
youtu.be/Z87-Gfydt9o
youtu.be/hTN9bJz-hms
youtu.be/OWaUmksIRJc
youtu.be/tlri3hJr9Iw

Thanks Sup Forums, I couldn't ask for a better thread

youtube.com/watch?v=PIXAdy-QbtM
youtube.com/watch?v=p07GxPjLllY

You might want to listen to Supermodified instead.

calibre - mr. majestic
youtube.com/watch?v=Nswe73umPQk

commix - be true
youtube.com/watch?v=FUfhnUH249M

calibre- carry me away
youtube.com/watch?v=lzGhD-nChek

calibre - let me hold you

holy shit thanks user, i'd been out of listening to jungle dnb, too busy with hip hop but here are some good tracks, marcus intalex would be another artist to peep, love this board, didn't expect anybody else would be into jungle

lls fuck off out you absolute nonce

amon tobin is for shit grifters

Bumping this thread

Try Logistics, he's a liquid DnB producer

Whoops, just read that you already know Hospital

Parhelia