KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCJViQLvWq9SJl7MG9fq4x2w/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&view_as=subscriber&shelf_id=5
youtu.be/bFAsEdbAW4M
youtube.com/watch?v=r-QmwioizWw
youtube.com/watch?v=oCvw4ot1-k8
pann-choa.blogspot.com/2018/02/enter-talk-ill-let-you-know-what.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fromis

disgusting button

is lay ever coming back

sm has the best boys and girls to be quite honest

yg...

Yes just wait

want proof?
unzips

eojjena i just hit the looootto

>w-we dont even mass stream or vote on meaningless awards like those armys and onces, we're so superior

his sleeves fell off seconds after this photo was taken

this. its like an ultra elite school

>rv has all of that except a cafe and hi touch events
>and i doubt a 10x10 cafe makes much

red velvet has had one concert. twice has had 15 and a tour in may which includes high capacity stadiums. rv doesn't have nearly as much merchandise as twice, and twice has TWO cafes in japan which are constantly packed

goddess

hes not wrong

yg has the best boys tho

genuine kpop

youtube.com/channel/UCJViQLvWq9SJl7MG9fq4x2w/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&view_as=subscriber&shelf_id=5

he looks so hungry :(

This is clear to everyone

CHEW CREW

word to this

is he wearing a shirt under there

>angry armpit sperges out after realizing the 500 hours he spent streaming mic drop were all for nothing

jaehusky

i agree

he's like the posterboy for a male idol

that fact that you dont know that rv just announced a japanese tour or seem to be aware how much merchandise they have means you are too uninformed to comment on this subject

sm has the best mindless drones

consider that bambam bought his own cafe (which is way oversized) and a house for his mom, back in like 2015, and that shows that jyp artists no doubt get a nice cut from their money earned

that would be yg

Dont forget to shazam exo singles.
We need to get them on billboard

most of their idols have 0 personality or stage presence

>already being milked
no thanks

it's a fact

splitting 5 ways > 9 ways
rv wins

EXOLs totally do that but YT being blocked by the great firewall kind of slows down the Chinese EXOLs

cute

you know bambam is from thailand

you know that things in thailand are cheap as fuck

not yet there's still time

i see you still must be mad after exo enbarassed themselves in front of millions

The best boys and girls come from companies that aren't the Big 3.

Face reality.

he kind of looks like a fox

youll never catch me streaming overdose

oh they announced a tour? but they haven't done one yet have they? twice will have done 23 concerts by that time

and everyone knows that twice pumps out the most merchandise by far among girl groups. their twice tv5 photobook just came out recently, and the twicetagram monograph came out yesterday. even if rv put out that much (they don't), they don't have nearly as much people buying it

Look, the only argument I'm making is that every won Twice brings in only goes as far as 60% of every won that RV brings in, in terms of individual member income, because it's getting divided among more members.

Yes, Twice sells more. Twice sells more than any other girl group. But for the effort they put in (they probably haven't slept a full night in 18 months) their individual gains are likely only marginally higher than that of RV's individual gains. Enough for them to envy the effort to reward ratio despite their earnings being higher than RV's anyway.

Like, if you're making 100k a year doing 60 hour weeks and see a guy making 75k doing 30 hour weeks, you're richer but may envy that cost/benefit

SM runs this shit lads

especially boa, you don't have to like her or listen to her but at least respect her for putting SM over the top

word i'll be streaming wolf instead

don't forget to save your allowance, ARMYs! our boys deserve it!

they didn't, everyone liked it

fatty fat fatso

of course not

BamBam is a good son. Considering his background wasn't great good for him.

This isn't something exclusive to JYP, pretty much every label tries to screw their recording artists as much as possible.

national embarrassment

youtu.be/bFAsEdbAW4M

i still don't get what this is

if i could stream the demo ver i would

>but they haven't done one yet have they? twice will have done 23 concerts by that time
>will have done
what are you trying to say here or do you not realize the hypocrisy?

twice does everything together tho so they always split while irene has like 5 endorsements and multiple cfs entirely to herself

twice absolutely makes more than rv overall but irene is a different beast entirely

word

irene has a deal with hyundai

enough said

that still shows he's getting paid though, even if it is thai property. he bought his sister a car too. and that wasn't too far past their debut. they're definitely getting paid

big head xiumin

xiumins big head

idk why you two are even arguing, the sheer difference between album sales says more than enough about their revenue numbers

that son of a bitch

>higher budget than my favorite group

fug

he's not fat, leave him alone idiot

the real national embarrassment was the group who refused to represent their country at the olympics because they were "too busy" cutting their hair on twitter

our national embarrassments

I love Irene.

not without knowing how much they get from those sales
not to mention twice has to divide 9 ways while rv only 5

there has to be a real reason why they didn't want to attend, i refuse to believe they're that jobless

leave xiumin alone

youtube.com/watch?v=r-QmwioizWw

Twice is doing really well for themselves and should be in really good shape to negotiate a really good second contract. But yeah Irene is a force of nature right now when in comes to CFs, she obviously hasn't caught up to Yoona yet but her media exposure is crazy.

Ugh, guys, stop streaming bad boy.
Just watch it once.
It makes us look bad

>permavirgin neets spewing money matters
get back to shitposting you cucks

that is possible, i admit. but at the end of the day, nobody here has a clue how much any of them are making. twice and irene and both probably raking in the dough, it could easily be that chaeyoung is worth more than irene, but it could be vice versa. no one here has a clue, but you could make a good argument both ways

it's time to stop crying

youtube.com/watch?v=oCvw4ot1-k8

word

maybe when he stops being a fathead

they are

pann-choa.blogspot.com/2018/02/enter-talk-ill-let-you-know-what.html

>this has more views than wujus new mv already

why do sm shills make shit tier posts

giant head

>bts refuses to participate in an event because wtv
>exo fans get triggered

the absolute state of this fandom