Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.harvard.edu/international-student-enrollment
liveleak.com/view?i=47d_1502743307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Diet and race mixing

anglo genetics

reminds me

America is not anglo we are a proud Mediterranean nation

diet, shit school system, focus on media and sports fanaticism rather than education etc etc

I wish.

bump

i just bumped your mom, you fucking nip

u mad

We can't help it. We're born that way.

I'm thin

You mad OP?

Picture related.

>americans

Kek I think I saw this post when it happened. Can't remember the thread. Pretty sure it was a deliberate joke though.

I member

i only remember pic related desu
better times for Sup Forums

Culture that promotes the "laugh and grow fat" mentality + oversized portions

a donut in USA has twice as much sugar than in europe even tho its actually a bit smaller
i heard americans put sugar or sugary stuff even in popcorn, they look at you wierd if you buy salt pop corn wich is the norm in europe

>we are a proud Mediterranean nation

Excuse me?

anime anime xD!!!!

That's my post, it's like the joke
>madoka is the evangelion of anime

bump

>

a ranking of universities which is awarded by a committee of burger universities

what can even go wrong :^)

This is onky true of New Jersey. The rest of the states are anglo or Germanic scum.

>score on alumni
>alumni

Alumninatti!

Americans don't go to those schools.

worldwide.harvard.edu/international-student-enrollment

> m-m-muh herritage

wtf is wrong with you?

They certainly do. How else would we cement the American class system?

fuck off you marxist anglo scoundrel

you will not deprive the entire world of their pride in heritage and turn us all into a global village

we will sooner butcher you all to the last one

>poles
>butchering anyone

the only thing you'll be butchering is a boar's asshole while you clean my toilet when im too busy saving europe

Hey friend, wanna try some Blitzkrieg? :^)

you too retarded ameroshart

dont post back when youre utterly fuckign clueless

dear allah, why are americans so fat and stupid?

blitzkreig

you're litterally gettling blitzkebabed by syrians & allies and yous are happily enjoying it you dumb monkey mother fucker

Mr. Kowalski please don't quit on me now! I swear we will teach your people how to do math and science as soon as you finish cleaning the toilet in the German embassy!

your country doesnt even have the huge population of foreign immigrants and yet you are still the biggest trash of europe so it would be wonderful if you didnt speak in a rude tone to your superiors

> living on the countryside, what are syrians?
> earning money without the poop of other people

man, I love not being Polish

>were trash

well it is fitting to play our part since we are located on the yurotrash continent

but tell me hiroshima nagasaki

what makes you love being the zionists bitch?

look at north korea, theyre ready to pounce on all the kike shit occupying the south any moment

but you bitches, you love that kike cock and continue sucking it like nothing before.

modern japan is an embarrassment to their ancestors.

you claim yous have honor?

HAHA yous got SHIT

no i can it is common information here that your country is trash and that is a big task

as for the fat man and his weapons it really doesnt concern us close to how much it scares the south koreans because that is there problem

onwards we dont have any trouble with jews here at the moment i dont understand what you are suggesting at this moment? do you need a few more decades of natural evolution to produce a brain that can be on the same level as us and western europe? do you need more free handouts from european union? what are you suggesting here please explain? maybe you want to clean our toilets like the gaijin suggested ? im sorry to explain to you but we have programmed our toilets to clean themselves you arent needed here to live on welfare

go home davido kun

@78408035

>as for the fat man and his weapons it really doesnt concern us close to how much it scares the south koreans because that is there problem

haha youre full of shit tojo,

I remember all sorts of outcries from Abe how yous are ready to team up with murka and sorks and go for north korea.

begone with you evil nip

my (you)s are too precious for you

stick to making your shitty anime for the rest of these degenerate trash weabos around the world who are convinced yous are hot shit.

do you love japan

if this is how you must claim your loss through ignorance of the world and the fake belief that you are relevant on the global stage then so it must be

@78408229

fuck the global stage

we're taking example of Arabs and looking out for OUR OWn interests and ONLY our own

we want no part of the UN or their globalist shit.

we'll leave that job for naive childish idiots like japan

i have already accepted your defeat
you have lost this battle and kicking while screaming is only helpful for school children

What is it about flags that are only red and white that make their posters so shit

but you are fat and stupid

I agree.

You have to be 18 to post on this website. And you have to be a human being.

but you are fat and stupid

I am Greek by the way

t fat and stupid (((american))))

btw the only people qualified to call themselves american on that continent are the NATIVE AMERICANS, the rest are failed colonialist garbage and their merchant/money changer kike overlords who destroyed their continent.

The same colonialist garbage that tried to conquer afrika and failed to do so.

so whenever you call out to (((americans))) you dumb perfidious nip, make sure you specify whom because you come out jsut as stupid and fat as the americans you claim they are.

Japan, Denmark, Poland, Hong Kong, Indonesia

All horrible posters. Notice what they share? Hmmm

Yes that's nice but my toilet is clogged and I need you here immediately

the fees of these university are high, thus they can recruit Nobel Prize to be in the top ranking and to teach the same thing as they do in my university for free

I'm Greek

Also, Poland is a shithole so it makes sense that their posters are horrible

Your universities are shit though so why would anyone choose to teach there over here

look up "Americans" in your dictionary you brainless gook

bump

why do you make the same thread(s) every day? don't you have anything better to do?

because they eat shit

They get prepped by their educational system so the state can fuck them ball-deep in the ass without them noticing it. The fat is just a dietary issue that began because they put high fructose corn syrup into everything

>Why are americans fat and stupid?
Canadian influence over the centuries. Ancient Americans were thin and smart until the Eternal Leaf spread his "culture" into America like AIDS.

because Americucks are race obsessing mongrel subhuman with average double digit iq

I've seen this same exact thread all fucking week along with like three others about canda, germany, and france. Every time it's some retarded one sentence fucking post about absolutely goddamn nothing. Why people are posting in here is beyond me. At this point, this same thread has been posted enough this week that it might as well be a general.

>for some reason uses the american system as benchmark
>biased towards english speaking unversities
nice ranking you got there, retard.

>land of the free
>get stripped naked on the street at night and have your vag searched for 10 minutes
liveleak.com/view?i=47d_1502743307
"oh say can you see"

bump

americans are stupid

Taxing capital gains differently than labor :^)