/brit/

I’m quite illiterate, but I read a lot. My favorite author is my brother D.B., and my next favorite is Ring Lardner. My brother gave me a book by Ring Lardner for my birthday, just before I went to Pencey. It had these very funny, crazy plays in it, and then it had this one story about a traffic cop that falls in love with this very cute girl that’s always speeding. Only, he’s married, the cop, so be can’t marry her or anything. Then this girl gets killed, because she’s always speeding. That story just about killed me. What I like best is a book that’s at least funny once in a while. I read a lot of classical books, like The Return of the Native and all, and I like them, and I read a lot of war books and mysteries and all, but they don’t knock me out too much. What really knocks me out is a book that, when you’re all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn’t happen much, though. I wouldn’t mind calling this Isak Dinesen up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDNw_vbm_7U
youtube.com/watch?v=pVrchH7YalU
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Tony_Abbott
okcupid.com/profile/bellamoretti?cf=regular,matchsearch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada is a no banter zone

Fags

could heem any one of u

Whats your excuse ?

What time of day do you get your poopies done?

japan is literally asian britain, they've even got PMQs and a westminster-like system

are lads

report the post below

The ole media is China tiee

Usually around 4 in the afternoon

less africans

oh wow that's fascinating mate why don't you show us yours?

how tf do i have over 10k posts here

wow.

yanks are repulsive vermin

you've never killed a chinese hooker??? really doubt it

wish it was raining all the time and night all the time that way the sun wouldnt hurt my eyes and reflect on my screen

>being an afternoon shitter
SCREECHING

wom*n are disgusting

true

youtube.com/watch?v=bDNw_vbm_7U

hearing some autistic screeching outside

This is me

youtube.com/watch?v=pVrchH7YalU
ah yes the self-professed Reddit Country

I've only ever gotten 'crushes' over girls i've discovered online

These 'crushes' always get quite violent and obsessive and I end up cutting myself because of them, they're usually over in a few months but the current one is taking a bit longer

Anyone else the same?

what is a modern romantic relationship like

seems like our generation is too awkward to do it

what are some autistic things you do? I do this thing where I've studied enough Swedish to know quite a bit and copy their accent, so I walk around pretending to talk on the phone in ""swedish"" and pretend I'm not from America.

Did you also cut yourself when you learned that the lead singer of Linkin Park died ?

>barely half shower more than 4 times a week
vom

ye, the thing I notice with virgins are they treat womyn as princesses, which is not what they want.

they're human, they have greasy shits, etc they want to be treated like a human.

and yes, treating them like they're nothing like Chad does is what they want because guess what? womyn are nothing.

surely this will get the conservatives the millennial vote!

remembering when the NDP were being runts and trudaeu accidentally elbowed one of them and they spent like a month crying about it

i don't listen to music

WHY did the conservatives go with this utter mong

it was HIS TURN

Women have lost all perception of their self worth and throat cock on the first date regularly

face it. canada is reddit: the country

Doing a think

watching game of thrones

>hapa
no thanks

>not are maxime
runt alert

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER CHIRAC
DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

face it sweaty, it's the eurasian century
>voting for a frog

>Frenchmen can't bant-

>borderline funny the first time
>keeps doing it
Pure autism.

I just feel sorry for that poor girl. For all you know, one guy got her pregnant two or three times (twins), then left her or died.

lil brain: we should have kept harper
brain: getting rid of harper was the right choice
HUGE brain: getting rid of harper was the right choice but like usual the tories fucked it again

Hey Leafs, leave Quebec alone... or you'll REGRET IT

Nice glimpse of pubes there

honestly to god can't stop thinking about ending my subscription to Life magazine

nice source

Is your anus pink or brown, lads?

Would you tho

*sells country to china*

based libertarianism

Cant see beyond the jungle of ass hair

wondrous post

>he believes womyn are hygienic princesses

don't talk to womyn much then ye?

Watching the Simpsons where Krusty gets Kanceled

What do women really want?

Death

simpsons was a jewish psyop

Death to Aussies

big cocks

What do aussies really want

not you

vodka

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Tony_Abbott

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN

Immunity to skin cancer.

20% of Sup Forums users are female

cornetto

Death to Aussies AND big cocks

its because they dont smell bad if they skip a day or two unlikes us stinky men *holds nose* plus girls pussy juices need time to age. tastes way better after a couple of days

a government that will last a whole term

Is nigel a common name?
Is farage a common surname?

wet boots
hate it hate it HATE IT

but i bet they mostly congregate on girl boards 2bh.

nice source

just take em off bro

>girl boards
Such as?

I think there does need to be give and take on both sides, and this idea that sex is kind of a woman’s right to absolutely withhold, just as the idea that sex is a man’s right to demand I think they are both they both need to be moderated, so to speak.

Hello lads. Posting from work.

Kiss my fanny

Do you think I could ever keep a gf being a quiet person?

I don't speak much

Women only like men who talk a lot don't they

*licks your fanny instead*

I demand sex.

Rapist

This is my problem also.

cosplay boards, art/creative boards, pokemon

i comply

soc

I supply sex.

i won't date a woman unless she's at least as attractive as my mum was at her age
that's why i'm alone

stop killing the mandem

Fuck off Ben

>I won't be rushing out to get my daughters vaccinated [for cervical cancer], maybe that's because I'm a cruel, callow, callous, heartless bastard but, look, I won't be

*reads out your miranda rights*

There may not be a great job for [aboriginal people] but whatever there is, they just have to do it... And if it's picking up rubbish around the community, it just has to be done.

cringe badly everytime yanks attempt our accents, they're so fucking bad at it

my mate brought his cousin from "murriland" to the pub before and he wouldn't stop doing it, genuinely think he's gonna get his head kicked in by a roaming pack of deanos before he makes it on the plane home

sounds like a lad

okcupid.com/profile/bellamoretti?cf=regular,matchsearch

italian bartender in miami, shes so hot this has to be a joke right

if i were a normie id be fucking girls like this on the reg

>Is nigel a common name?
for old people
>Is farage a common surname?
no, it's a hugenot name

>Adventurous, outgoing, funny, slutty, amBITCHous

Made a pic