To my dear Ukrainian anons

To my dear Ukrainian anons,

I'm wondering what it's like to live in Ukraine right now. Is the situation fine in the west? What's even happening in the east? I haven't heard shit about Ukraine for nearly a year. Hope things are alright over there!

Lots of love,

Americanon

bump. nobody?

My uncle lives in Donetsk and my aunt lives in Kiev and my grandma's sister's daughter lives in Zhitmir. So I know a little bit about situation.
t. Totally not a payed Putin's troll

Let me guess. They're planning on protesting to try to get the government to hold a referendum to be annexed by the glorious motherland?

No, we Kiev's aunt once called us asian invaders and didn't talk to us for a year but after that she called again and asked for money because everything became more expensive. Zhitomir relatives didn't change anything and they say barely anything changed and they don't really care. The ones from Donetsk had to move to relatives in Belarus for some time untill major fights were over, now they are back, there are almost no fights but most of people just left the region and they hate Ukraine with passion now.

Didn't Russia send troops into Donetsk just recently?

*No, the Kiev's aunt
self-fix

Officially we are not involved but what most peple know they basically offer to the professional soldiers to discharge from the service and be hired by basically private military companies which actually do the fighting along with local militant groups.

I have a friend who is a soldier of fortune there

kinda like a mercenary for hire.

really doesnt give a shit about any side only who pays more or better targets of opportunity

havent heard from him in a long time, probably The Zone got him.

Did he pick the side that kills Russians?

Both sides kill russians there

He never mentioned his employers

could have been the fucking CIA for all I know

CIA normally doesn't mess with mercenaries

>CIA normally doesn't mess with mercenaries

AHAHAHAHAHHA yeah

right kiddo

No Ukrainians here yet. Maybe they're all waiting in line for supper rations?

>CIA normally doesn't mess with mercenaries
Lost hard

Unlike the US they don't have food stamps and rations.

> what it's like to live in Ukraine right now
same as always

Stay safe! My sweet Ukrainian angel.

Sure thing my boomerang friend

you reek of leftard redditor

they still smuggle gas and pepsi they are fine

You rot of week old banana peels and gorilla musk, you putrid gutter dweller

The donbass fascists are starving the civilians and driving western charities out under false pretenses

I see I wasn't wrong, don't you have to go promote your 21st century red scare somewhere else?

CIA hires militias
Not mercenaries.

We like loyalty.

wrong

Everybody welcome

something something, your enemy's enemy, something something

Is Ukraine the whitest land on Earth?

Sun is hot right now, everybody is tanned

How is the situation for an erasmus student in Ukraine?I am thinking about going there next year

Loving Ukraine does NOT mean loving nazis and Waltzmann

Picreleated used to love Ukraine.

I love Ukraine, but I don't love Ukrainians, desu.

Didn't exactly work out to you with the Mujahideen, did it?

There was nothing when I was in Kiev 1.5 years ago. Ukrainians are pretty open to everybody, the EU and others in the west, except to Russians, they hate Russians for obvious reasons. It's only close to the borders where they increased patrols etc.