youtube.com/watch?v=iFLOZ9KwL4Y
youtu.be/_iT5EuTlHOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=mINi_Rf7mtI

youtube.com/watch?v=JR4aCz-JZrY

youtube.com/watch?v=7YRWzxYS_nM

>tfw just got dumped and it's finally hitting she's not coming back

this is really good

my mom played this in the car when i was 4 and i started crying and it's still a lil Triggering
youtube.com/watch?v=V_P6UqlX-NQ

damn that was great

took me more than two years to fully realise this. honestly i'm still not sure that i have. i still feel like she's my best friend even though i've not heard a thing from her since i ended it (needlessly and regrettably due to a bad interpretation of things and thinking she didn't care etc).

you might like this, it's one of my favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=wBeH2ud0u1A

please tell me you moved on

this is really feelsy

planningforburial.bandcamp.com/music

Dude is fantastic

it's come and gone in waves really unpredictably. last year i felt like i was pretty much over her and didn't care anymore but as of about a month ago i've feeling overwhelmed by regret and hopelessness about it. i don't know how to explain it properly but it's like i've continually been looking back at how i've been dealing with it and thinking "i wasn't being honest with myself there", but i only see that in hindsight. so now i'm not pushing anything away, for the first time i'm pretty much just letting go and feeling all of that painful shit without even looking forward to it passing. i know it's not likely but if i feel like this for the rest of my life i still won't regret our relationship.

that's just sad man, i hope you see there's more to this life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z53HGc1_ea0
I know it's cheesy and stupid, but it also means a lot to me.
>You say, 'It's a good thing, that you float in the air
>That way there's no way I will crush your pretty toenails into a thousand pieces.

i'm studying and i have hobbies and stuff, i'm not drinking myself to death or anything and it's not ruining my life, i'm just sad about it. it's not even that much a romantic thing. it feels less like a breakup than the death of a close friend. she's not dead, but she's on the other side of the world now and i have no way of talking to her or seeing her again again. well not unless she initiated it which seems progressively less likely to ever happen.

i think i'll find a constructive perspective on it eventually but for now i'm not avoiding the negative stuff.

pic related destroyed me

youtube.com/watch?v=iFLOZ9KwL4Y
the start of this song jesus christ

too many sads on one album

>and i wish my drink had been poisoned
>so i could have slowly died
>watching how i made you smile

I wanna new face right now
And I want it bad
I wanna be a stupid and shallow motherfucker now
I wanna be a tough skinned bitch but I don't know how

tfw all the stones you've thrown tell you nothing lasts

youtu.be/_iT5EuTlHOM
>tfw I can never tell how how I feel.
>tfw distance will never make it work between us even if I did confess.

fade
now
fade
now