twitter.com/sinawynne/status/895413076677214208
youtube.com/watch?v=qSzDkgOF5xg
youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502734844299.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lads

cute communist boyz

ayo hol up

so you be sayin black live don matter n shiiiiet?

>meal deals
povvos

pooey bum bums lads

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/305859333231616001

mum packed my lunch for secondary school and college

meals deals are the gourmet lunch option

Real new:

ayo hol up
so u be sayin we sum kinna sooah 'cide skwad?

fuck off nigger

>college

really?

Good edition

going through crisp withdrawals

well not every day, maybe twice a week
bought my own lunch other days

especially if you're getting something like a pasta salad where you would have to make a big batch and it has lots of ingredients and it's just hard work really

Lol

Is that the car that diamond-faced Korean villain in Die Another Day drove?

My boi pussy hurts.

desk is shaking

NEED some Doritos Cool Ranch atm

>ywn be 15/16 again

need my life ended jesus christ

>firefox shill
no thanks! eats up my processor!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502982295670.webm

white people btfo

t. 17 year old

literally worst time of my life thank fuck

some bird just phoned the office crying asking to speak to HR haha
has to try so hard not to howl

I wish.

>Software Eng is more employable with less useless crap. A software eng degree with a placement year is guaranteed-job, guaranteed comfy middle class life tier.
not sure if I should change my life path based on 1 Sup Forums post

Yes lad, excellent taste

>tfw no MILF Liz Hurley girlfriend

twitter.com/sinawynne/status/895413076677214208

need a rapper gf

meal deals are literally the deano lunch

mad that retards waste like £1000 a year on frivolous shit like that, when you factor in deano's morning coffee from greggs and all the other shit he gets he's wasting so much

trump put vince mcmahon on his cabinet
youtube.com/watch?v=qSzDkgOF5xg

didnt people take the piss?

i would have.

Peng tits.

>she will never fuck you in this pose

imagine being 24 and not knowing how to talk to g-girls and being a virgin loser h-haha can you imagine

Soon the thing that will separate the well-educated elite from the masses of society will be the ability to write properly.

Most of society will eventually be writing in textspeak for everything. "u" will just be the normal way of writing "you".

what do you have in a pack lunch?

thirsty for milkies

don't eat lunch because i'm not a fat mong who has to eat every few hours

I usually ate on my own or walked home to eat it, only lived about 20 minutes away, less than 10 if I cycled

this why brits say labour and yanks say labor?

youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg

Not much protein in the house lads and dad won't buy any chicken.

Yes. American English is just the first step of degenerated English. It's going to get a lot worse.

you dont eat lunch, moreover, people who eat lunch are fat? seems like a worthwhile post

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502734844299.webm

scary. where are they coming up?

Spent about half an hour searching Google Images of 'UK wild animals' trying to identify whatever the fuck I saw a few days ago at night

On the train earlier I saw a boy in a pram playing with plastic toy smartphone. It didn't have a functioning screen or anything it was literally just a plastic model smartphone (could also have been a packet of Top Trumps cards, couldn't check too closely for fear of being considered a nonce).

Fair dues, kids have been playing with toy phones for decades but it's a bit grim to think that every child born nowadays is born into an existence where they will become smartphone addicts just because that's how things are now.

Then a few days ago again at the train station I saw a woman with her ~11 year old daughter, the daughter's face buried in her phone. And it was a bit sad for the mum because she couldn't have known when she chose to have her child 11 years ago that this was the future that awaited her.

fox

Artoo?

ARTOOO!

fuck that

Where does Jeremy Kyle get his guests from? I've seriously never seen ugly people like this and I don't even live in a posh area. Are most of us Brits really this ugly?

could take a few lessons from are lad

actually the addition of smartphones with predictive text and spellcheck is improving overall literacy.

doing a poo

they're all from bristol

>using cutting-edge browsers that are guaranteed to have weird bugs once in a while
but at least you get that new css3 feature nobody is even using right

they're always northerners

Imagine being one of those London office workers who gets £9 sandwiches from those upmarket stalls or shops

jerry springer was a cavalcade of the lowest dregs of society too

fucked a girl two days ago
off to smoke weed and get high with a mate now
life is good

It's horrible. I really really want to be a father and have a good loving family, but then I remember what kind of world these kids would be being raised in. Technology addicts, much worse addicts than even I was growing up. The worst kind of filth on television and the internet available in seconds.

so grim it makes me want to do a Varg and fuck off to my own farm in the wilderness

yftr 6r5dv4ea75r58b 75isxzdzyrs\zujrs

nah

Why should I?

But I'm from the North and I have never seen someone as ugly as that. Where can you find these people?

Your search - yftr 6r5dv4ea75r58b 75isxzdzyrs\zujrs - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

>£9 sandwiches

haha alri google

south west england is basically the north but in the south

Your search - pozz cuckolds - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

Ah yes
Pret a manger

Just raise them differently? I went to an upper-middle class primary school with posh parents, last I heard was about half of them chose not to own a TV, made their children play with wooden toys and such stuff

yeah nah

nah yeah

Narnia

>gif
fuck off

christ imagine the fucking bent twats that grow up playing with fucking wooden toys lmao

Hull city center, sunderland. Most tragic northern cities/towns

any gwynedd man in

sad cases

hello

What is the English word for when you eat bread and you make a mess with the crumbs?

Didn't realise how shit nottingham was until i moved away and came back to visit

absolute fucking shithole

Looks idyllic on Google images

>switch redditflags on
>realise I'm the first person ITT to have posted with it

wew
didn't know the gimmick had died off entirely

doesnt exist.
"you got crumbs everywhere you bellpiece" is what people would say

eatingbreadandmakingamesswiththecrumbs

not going to climb snowdon again, are there any other mountains with decent views

everyone stopped using it after i stopped

Cnicht