Which race is the most powerful in the world?

Which race is the most powerful in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2017/05/26/the-atomic-bomb-considered-as-hungarian-high-school-science-fair-project/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_of_Hungarian-Jewish_descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Malayans I believe

Vietnamese

Anglos
They've conquered everything and cucked everyone

stop flirting

Anglos haven't been powerful / important for about half a century. The real answer is Han chinese.

Not sure if troll, but the powerful "Han" have lost every war they have fought in the last 400 years or so. I could go into a little detail if you like?

The chinese military is still all based off of ex-soviet. they are the india of Asia, just relying off of sheer man power to achieve progress

This is not true (don't bother 'going into a litle detail' I'm not interested), but even if it were, China is still the singular global economic superpower (rivaled ony by the US), as it has been throughout history. It is an economic and political powerhouse that is unrivaled throughout history.

>as it has been throughout history
and yet it has achieved fuck all in comparison to the west

>in comparison to the west
In comparison to US****

FTFY

Fuck YEAH

Tunisians are the most powerful

Laughably ignorant. Can you qualify this in any way?

can you?

I don't have to, no academic historian would make the claim that China was anything but one of the most highly advanced and accomplished civilizations in history.

>they are the india of Asia
user...

yeah they would also say the west has accomplished more

Not saying you're wrong, but just take a good long look at the country in the 21st century.

Doubtful, since 'the West' is not even a meaningful term that can be applied to any real historical entity.

Hungarian Jews:

slatestarcodex.com/2017/05/26/the-atomic-bomb-considered-as-hungarian-high-school-science-fair-project/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_of_Hungarian-Jewish_descent

Hungary has no jews!

Iberians

Us

>Hungary has no jews!

Why/how?

flips, viets, and pajeets

the holy trinity of most """"""""""powerful"""""""""" races

this is wrong